AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-28, 04:35   Link #521
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler for Spoiler:
THAT LITTLE FIST RED EYEBALL MOMENT WAS CENSORED?!!! FOR WHAT REASON?!!

One reason to hate censorship even more.

Well one good reason is that they didn't want that "calm looking girl to be suddenly out of character", made the US scene boring.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 06:55   Link #522
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Now I have a new job and in-training, I finally had time to catch up with the game!

Chapter 15 is out.

Spoiler for spoilers:
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 09:25   Link #523
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Now I have a new job and in-training, I finally had time to catch up with the game!

Chapter 15 is out.

Spoiler for spoilers:
I don't remember missing out any chapters usually... Anyway i can't even look at the manga...getting laggy lately
I knew it...I posted that chapter 15 is out long ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Chapter 15 is out
Scenario Extra:Lacus' sudden singing change.
*Announcement:There is no need to do a scenario as it can be explained by using a particular small, loli type of GSC video*
There look at this and skip to 1:02 of this video.

Assuming Neptune is Shinn as Lacus.(and the fact that the place is screwed)
And 5pb. is Lacus(Real)
To summarize,
Spoiler for manga:
This is the post i made 3 pages back...You did not notice
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 03:33   Link #524
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Here is some old news : there is this new duet called ARTERY VEIN.

Look who are the singers.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 22:11   Link #525
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Here is some old news : there is this new duet called ARTERY VEIN.

Look who are the singers.
Now you want to make me play that music again...
Spoiler for off-topic,a bit NSFW:

The song...I always play when i am driving a car in online games

...Wait a second, Noire's VA and Uni's VA sings that!?
REFERENCES TO CORPSE PARTY FOR NEPTUNE SERIES WHEN!!?

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-01-30 at 22:27.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 03:42   Link #526
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Guess who now has the power of Gundams, thanks to NotNoire?

Spoiler for The one to inhereit the true Gundam of Gundams:
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 21:12   Link #527
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Guess who now has the power of Gundams, thanks to NotNoire?

Spoiler for The one to inhereit the true Gundam of Gundams:
Err...what? I don't get you.
By the way, who has watch symphogear here?
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 01:25   Link #528
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Err...what? I don't get you.
By the way, who has watch symphogear here?
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201202/06009514.html

Extreme Gundam Playable and Nobuhiko Okamoto (Accel's VA) is voicing Leon Aroi. His operator is voiced by Ayana Taketatsu, who voices Azunyan (who resembles Noire/Uni). Hence the joke.

And Kira resembles Hiroshi from Jeeg in that portrait.

I did, I swore to god, Aoi Yuuki is making me very suspicious about anime originals now. It seems everything she touches suddenly become extremely dark.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 03:08   Link #529
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201202/06009514.html

Extreme Gundam Playable and Nobuhiko Okamoto (Accel's VA) is voicing Leon Aroi. His operator is voiced by Ayana Taketatsu, who voices Azunyan (who resembles Noire/Uni). Hence the joke.

And Kira resembles Hiroshi from Jeeg in that portrait.

I did, I swore to god, Aoi Yuuki is making me very suspicious about anime originals now. It seems everything she touches suddenly become extremely dark.
When the game release?

And recent episode 5 of symphogear... I swore i heard black art(a name given to blonde hair girl). If someone mispronounced as Black Heart i gonna say: damn it Lastation becomes enemy. The durandal sword looks like Noire's Durandal from mk2 for some reason, or is it just me?
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 12:08   Link #530
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Well it is an arcade release, a port will come out with even more MS. But who cares? It is Accelerator in a Gundam!

And given the fact that the industry often emulates one another, it is not too surprising.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 19:50   Link #531
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Well it is an arcade release, a port will come out with even more MS. But who cares? It is Accelerator in a Gundam!

And given the fact that the industry often emulates one another, it is not too surprising.
O_o Oh well... If you say so...

I wonder...what if Uni wants to marry someone but after that last battle, she got paralyzed due to a car accident, and cant do anything? I wonder if Saintess will try to marry her even though she is paralyzed and unable to do anything......(Who knows how to continue the story? I bet Saintess knows what anime i am referencing to. )

Hint: Play Uni's final version of Ichiban no Takaramono and continue the story.(Yes, I am making a seiyuu joke(But not singing seiyuu joke) here)
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 08:36   Link #532
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Oh boy here we go again...

The blog is updated(AGAIN, but no info again)

Okay, now there is a package for me...I wonder what it says...

"Note:The package is about the blog, I give you a button. If you are having a heart attack while reading the blog, press this."

Me:???

"PS:I give you a spoiler about this"

Spoiler for Reason:Eat your waifu's heart out, Saintess:


Me:No wonder....HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!! *dies without pressing the button*

イラスト:上澤裕之 for the above photo.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-02-10 at 10:25.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 09:29   Link #533
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I doubt there will be any substantial info until the next two IF games ship (Love application and Mugen Souls).
xizro345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 09:39   Link #534
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Probably...Well, that aside, why not we have some Valentines Day Chapter for Neptune

Spoiler for spoiler:


???:Ahh there goes my plans to ruin the Valentines Day.
Me:Who the heck are you?
???:ex- why?
Me:Freak get me a gundam NOW!

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-02-10 at 10:25.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 11:56   Link #535
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Probably...Well, that aside, why not we have some Valentines Day Chapter for Neptune

Spoiler for spoiler:


???:Ahh there goes my plans to ruin the Valentines Day.
Me:Who the heck are you?
???:ex- why?
Me:Freak get me a gundam NOW!
Spoiler for spoilers:
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 15:04   Link #536
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Yes, that character is in the game. It has her own series of events (some tied to the main story) but it's not playable unless you get the relevant DLC.
xizro345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 21:14   Link #537
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Yes, that character is in the game. It has her own series of events (some tied to the main story) but it's not playable unless you get the relevant DLC.
Don't forget Cave...

Saintess i thought you play mk2...you should know Falcom since chapter 2...
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 15:45   Link #538
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Oh boy here we go again...

The blog is updated(AGAIN, but no info again)

Okay, now there is a package for me...I wonder what it says...

"Note:The package is about the blog, I give you a button. If you are having a heart attack while reading the blog, press this."

Me:???

"PS:I give you a spoiler about this"

Spoiler for Reason:Eat your waifu's heart out, Saintess:


Me:No wonder....HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!! *dies without pressing the button*

イラスト:上澤裕之 for the above photo.
"Setsuna, Kira...this is for you two..."
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 05:03   Link #539
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
New Neptunia product?

Spoiler for Safe Enough:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-13, 11:08   Link #540
EagleBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
New Neptunia product?

Spoiler for Safe Enough:
No, I think it's a character from MuvLuv.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ps vita, ps3, ps4, rpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.