AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-06-08, 09:05   Link #121
.:bliss
Nyuu~
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: =3
Send a message via MSN to .:bliss
Whew. That's... something! Switch places then? :O.
__________________
.:bliss is offline  
Old 2010-06-08, 10:44   Link #122
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Otonashi finally let everyone, include Hinata to disappear. He and Kanede corner Yuri but Yuri was success to get him to move on first. Kanade and Yuri left in a looked-like "Mexican stand-off". Then both of them broke into laughter. Later on, they sit on above pose, and Kanade praise that this group is pretty interesting but complained that Yuri was mean and bullied her too much; and claimed it's her turn to lead the rebel group and Yuri should play the Angel role this time....
Then Yuri will just laugh out loud and claim whatever will work as long as Kanede like it so


Some ending twists like that surely will get my vote. Then it can satisfy my Yurix Kanade shipping also. Two birds one stone
You forgot the part where they make out

I would love to see that kind of twist ending, but that seems very unlikely unless both of them are insanely good actresses.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline  
Old 2010-06-08, 11:04   Link #123
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You forgot the part where they make out

I would love to see that kind of twist ending, but that seems very unlikely unless both of them are insanely good actresses.
If they have played this several times already. Of course they will be good at it
Well Kanede's smile, and Yuri's all lovely-dovey over her are impossible as well. But we have it in official art, twice (this and the flower head band), so why not try to explain in with our creativity. ^^

Makeout? Ah yeah, thought about it...
So yeah then suddenly their eyes met. And it was a moment of silence when time almost stood still. Slowly Yuri start to approach closer, her right hand slighly touch Kanede's cheek while embrace her with left hand, before staring to close her eyes as their lips meet. Then while they make out, Yuri move her hand down Kanede's uniform and loosen her buttons....
...
Then later on Kanede will complaint that she will love to see a shock in SSS's face as how passionate their leader is toward their nemesis. Then Yuri will ask if Kande is jealous and mention that "They will be even more shocked if they can see you smiling like this"



.....

Oh whatever i'm suck at writing these. And this ending would be impossible to be aired.... (i will buy if it's DVD special through ^^)
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-06-08 at 11:25.
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2010-06-11, 23:12   Link #124
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Yurippe once again impress me again with her decision making and her insightfulness.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2010-06-11, 23:27   Link #125
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So yeah then suddenly their eyes met. And it was a moment of silence when time almost stood still. Slowly Yuri start to approach closer, her right hand slighly touch Kanede's cheek while embrace her with left hand, before staring to close her eyes as their lips meet. Then while they make out, Yuri move her hand down Kanede's uniform and loosen her buttons....
(Let a fellow Aussie handle this.)

Their eyes met. Time stood still, and the two were fixtures, pillars of salt. Their bodies started to react almost instinctively; Yuri's hand gently caressed Kanade's cheek, while drawing her closer around the waist with the left. Their eyes fluttered closed as their lips met in a passionate embrace. Yuri's tongue was almost playful, dipping and entertwining with Kanade's, before slipping away. Yuri's left hand started moving downwards from Kanade's waist, leaving a delicate trail of touch. Slowly she slipped off Kanade's skirt...

"Oh geez." Kanade broke apart and smiled shyly. "Why are you always so eager..."

"Because it makes you smile." Yuri's aquamarine eyes delved deep into Kanade soul, a sly smile playing across her face. They then once again embraced each other with their tongues...


There! How's that. XD

------------------------------

In other news, Yuri really is beginning to take on much more of a leadership role. I don't think she considered the ramifications if she was turned into an NPC though.
Khu is offline  
Old 2010-06-12, 00:09   Link #126
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
@Khu: Hmmm....It's just me or it's getting hot in here...

Edit: Probably just me. It said 8-12 degrees Celsius atm
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2010-06-12, 01:37   Link #127
Joachim
et tu, brute?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Perth WA
Age: 28
yuri ending for yuri.. ;D
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?u=67374&type=sigpic&dateline=1223597681
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?u=67374&type=sigpic&dateline=1223597681 target=_blank>http://forums.animesuki.com/image.ph...ine=1223597681</a>
Joachim is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 03:03   Link #128
Serffix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Belgium
Age: 24
Send a message via Skype™ to Serffix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
(Let a fellow Aussie handle this.)

Their eyes met. Time stood still, and the two were fixtures, pillars of salt. Their bodies started to react almost instinctively; Yuri's hand gently caressed Kanade's cheek, while drawing her closer around the waist with the left. Their eyes fluttered closed as their lips met in a passionate embrace. Yuri's tongue was almost playful, dipping and entertwining with Kanade's, before slipping away. Yuri's left hand started moving downwards from Kanade's waist, leaving a delicate trail of touch. Slowly she slipped off Kanade's skirt...

"Oh geez." Kanade broke apart and smiled shyly. "Why are you always so eager..."

"Because it makes you smile." Yuri's aquamarine eyes delved deep into Kanade soul, a sly smile playing across her face. They then once again embraced each other with their tongues...


There! How's that. XD
That was awesome xD

With all the yuri vibes coming from their official fanart, I really hope we get at least one meaningful scene between the two in the next or last episode. There should be more yuri to counter all the yaoi...

I'm fine with the Noda x Yuri pairing as well though, he was cute holding her picture while smiling.
__________________
Serffix is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 03:13   Link #129
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
So ...yeah... Yuri's leadership was kinda awesome this episode ^_^
If the SSS is full of idiots, why the heck is she there? She and her informant Yusa....

Because the Yui's scenario and then all the fan arts played a bit too dramatic. So i'm kinda withdrawing from HinataxYuri shipping now. Meh.... Yuri also didn't blush even once during any close moments with Hinata or Otonashi.... So I guess any official pairing of Yuri will be rushed and awful at this rate. Oh well.. more reason to ship YurixKanade then, because at least they looked happy and were all smiling together

Anway, after throwing posts and posts to debate against Yuri-haters in episode thread. I'm glad that EP 11 confirmed:
- Otonashi has to sneak behind Yuri back because Yuri will intervene if she found out about his plan
- Yuri manipulated the SSS so they will fight for her sake
- Yuri blindly accept that Kanede is something else other than humans even when proofs showed otherwise
- Yuri hate Kanade and does not feel comfortable working with her
- The Npcs are normal students and were labeled so by Yuri because they do not follow her


@Serffix: nice avatar. Is there a bigger picture of it
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-06-13 at 05:46.
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 03:31   Link #130
Serffix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Belgium
Age: 24
Send a message via Skype™ to Serffix
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

@Serffix: nice avatar. Is there a bigger picture of it
Here you go:

Thinking about future episodes ... I wonder if they'll completely finish Yuri's story - and let her disappear - in the next episode so that they'll have enough time for Kanada's story in the last episode. I hope we'll get more info about Yuri's death.
__________________
Serffix is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 03:39   Link #131
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
Here you go:

Thinking about future episodes ... I wonder if they'll completely finish Yuri's story - and let her disappear - in the next episode so that they'll have enough time for Kanada's story in the last episode. I hope we'll get more info about Yuri's death.
Thank~~

It's possible that they will (everything is possible at this point). But they need a high view count in last episode.... (probably for marketing statistics), and get rid of Yuri will turn her fan away...

So let's hope they will not
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 06:20   Link #132
Lukix
. . .
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aruni Village, Chrono Cross. Poland.
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So ...yeah... Yuri's leadership was kinda awesome this episode ^_^
If the SSS is full of idiots, why the heck is she there? She and her informant Yusa....

Because the Yui's scenario and then all the fan arts played a bit too dramatic. So i'm kinda withdrawing from HinataxYuri shipping now. Meh.... Yuri also didn't blush even once during any close moments with Hinata or Otonashi.... So I guess any official pairing of Yuri will be rushed and awful at this rate. Oh well.. more reason to ship YurixKanade then, because at least they looked happy and were all smiling together

Anway, after throwing posts and posts to debate against Yuri-haters in episode thread. I'm glad that EP 11 confirmed:
- Otonashi has to sneak behind Yuri back because Yuri will intervene if she found out about his plan
- Yuri manipulated the SSS so they will fight for her sake
- Yuri blindly accept that Kanede is something else other than humans even when proofs showed otherwise
- Yuri hate Kanade and does not feel comfortable working with her
- The Npcs are normal students and were labeled so by Yuri because they do not follow her


@Serffix: nice avatar. Is there a bigger picture of it
You must be kidding me, Hinata x Yuri all the way! Have you seen Yuri's eyes when Hinata talked gently to her ;D?
__________________
Lukix is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 07:17   Link #133
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukix View Post
You must be kidding me, Hinata x Yuri all the way! Have you seen Yuri's eyes when Hinata talked gently to her ;D?
*rewatch* I see no such things as you suggested...

Sorry, he failed my trust (his character in the anime is not consistent with what i thought of him in the novel...). I admit i was outrage with the ending of ep 10 (both due to Yui's disappearance and his marriage proposal), but now I don't mind seeing him with Yui anymore.

Not sure if he can redeem in the next 48 minutes
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 08:45   Link #134
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Had to give my respect to Yuri after how she dealt with the situation regarding Otonashi and the shadow. Respect points + 3
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 13:29   Link #135
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
She's definitely become a more likeable character lately. I completely understand why she's the leader now, good thing there is at least one person using her brain in this world. She also turned out to be more open-minded than I thought.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 17:46   Link #136
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So ...yeah... Yuri's leadership was kinda awesome this episode ^_^
If the SSS is full of idiots, why the heck is she there? She and her informant Yusa....

Because the Yui's scenario and then all the fan arts played a bit too dramatic. So i'm kinda withdrawing from HinataxYuri shipping now. Meh.... Yuri also didn't blush even once during any close moments with Hinata or Otonashi.... So I guess any official pairing of Yuri will be rushed and awful at this rate. Oh well.. more reason to ship YurixKanade then, because at least they looked happy and were all smiling together

Anway, after throwing posts and posts to debate against Yuri-haters in episode thread. I'm glad that EP 11 confirmed:
- Otonashi has to sneak behind Yuri back because Yuri will intervene if she found out about his plan
- Yuri manipulated the SSS so they will fight for her sake
- Yuri blindly accept that Kanede is something else other than humans even when proofs showed otherwise
- Yuri hate Kanade and does not feel comfortable working with her
- The Npcs are normal students and were labeled so by Yuri because they do not follow her
I love how this episode dispell all the haters reasons to hate Yurippe. Thanks for the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
*rewatch* I see no such things as you suggested...

Sorry, he failed my trust (his character in the anime is not consistent with what i thought of him in the novel...). I admit i was outrage with the ending of ep 10 (both due to Yui's disappearance and his marriage proposal), but now I don't mind seeing him with Yui anymore.

Not sure if he can redeem in the next 48 minutes
I don't mind seeing him with Yui either, but that scene definately showed that he cared for Yurippe and she cared about what he said. Her eyes were definately showing emotion but she is keeping a strait face like how a leader or older sibling would do. Plus, it is not often that people reminisce or tell there friends how much do they care for eachother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She's definitely become a more likeable character lately. I completely understand why she's the leader now, good thing there is at least one person using her brain in this world. She also turned out to be more open-minded than I thought.
I was hoping that she will torture them first or lob their heads off, but she didn't. She handled the situation really maturely and this scene showed she was a lot more open minded tha I originally thought myself.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2010-06-13, 23:33   Link #137
boredandlazy
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

Anway, after throwing posts and posts to debate against Yuri-haters in episode thread. I'm glad that EP 11 confirmed:
- Otonashi has to sneak behind Yuri back because Yuri will intervene if she found out about his plan
- Yuri manipulated the SSS so they will fight for her sake
- Yuri blindly accept that Kanede is something else other than humans even when proofs showed otherwise
- Yuri hate Kanade and does not feel comfortable working with her
- The Npcs are normal students and were labeled so by Yuri because they do not follow her
Amen to that.
boredandlazy is offline  
Old 2010-06-19, 21:22   Link #138
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
I'm glad they did justice to Yuri by giving her an epic episode I still wish they would have gone over Yuri's death, but now I'm not sure they are going to cover that anymore since she resolved her most painful regret. Now she has a new reason to stay because she wants to catch up with the others.

Her ramble in the classroom was epic too When I was thinking about disappearing though it is almost like death because you'll lose your memory about your previous life and the after life. If Yurippe disappear then all her memories about her siblings and the afterlife will disappear almost the samething as death. The personalities might chance drastically because it is like starting over again like a blank paper.
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2010-06-20, 00:29   Link #139
maplehurry
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Yuri will probably stay as Angel #2 with Kanade.
maplehurry is offline  
Old 2010-06-20, 11:15   Link #140
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Yeah Yuri this episode was epic. The first half was as cliche and lame as i can guess. Still i have to praise the episode for so much Yuri's character development... And i thought that we will be left in a cliff-hanger, wondering if Yurippe will pass away. But luckily they spared us with it

God Yuri? Damn, i want to see an OVA about alternative universe when she accepted that deal. She's pretty much a dictator in the SSS already through. The only one left for her to conquer would be Kanede


On another note, my shipping of KanadexYuri was mostly made up for fun, especially with all of the yuri baits in the official arts. However now i really think that they purposely tried to bait us. Maybe they realised the pace was off terribly so decided to put up some shj-ai (and yaoi) fan services in for better selling?

If so they really got me there(two things which i love about AB are comedy and Yuri, not the forced drama)

Firstly it was Yuri regretting that she did not spend enough time with Kanade since they are both girls (but the SSS have other girls, don't they?). Then her strong bust of feeling connect with Kanede's 6th sense. By then I still think that maybe i put my yuri googles up too tight.
But if Yuri's love triggered all of these? That means she has just started to love someone recently, and it's not Hinata and Otonashi (as they were around her since long). And she think of Kanede first whenever she plan to make a decision (the love-meter recorded a new high during that moment also)

PS: still doubt me wrong? Do you ever wonder why the shadow increased at an alarming rate in just one night? That's right, because Yuri called Tenshi "Kanade-chan" (j/k)
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-06-20 at 11:40.
risingstar3110 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.