AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-08-21, 16:27   Link #121
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon Send a message via Skype™ to WBoon
I might've kinda had a crush on Sora from Digimon Adventure (more so on the teenage version of her in 02 - of course) back then, thus supporting Taiora (because I saw myself resembling Taichi back then), but it was never really a serious crush that gets me all infatuating over her for a long period (that position actually belonged to Violet Parr from The Incredibles).

Kinda had a thing for Ruki of Digimon Tamers, too, as I'm into tomboys and, to some extent, tsunderes. :P I had my fantasies (clean and otherwise), but I can't remember if I was really infatuated or not.

My first real anime crush possibly occurred only recently - Akiyama Mio. Heh. Typical, I know. Man, I had dreams of just being her boyfriend, protecting her from Ritsu, and even to the point of marrying her and stuff. Kinda creepy, I know, but infatuation itself can be kinda creepy.
Old 2010-08-21, 20:25   Link #122
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
My first "crusch" was probably Eclair from Kiddy Grade, just loved that character (and overall the show till it went a bit nuts at the end).

Still it wasn't anything crazy or anything, I don't think anyone can really fall in love with an anime character.

However there were some female characters that I felt really worried for/interest in and those were rather recent in fact:

Akiyama Mio (K-On) is just way to cute not to have a crush on her and Senjogahara Hitagi (Bakemonogatari) just stole the show right at the first episode.

But the one that really made me go all gaga (and still does) is Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad) cause it was the first time I was really really worried and wanted very deeply to try anything to help an anime character. It's curious but at start I really didn't like Nagisa that much yet over time she grew on me, kind of like what happens to Tomoya in the show actually.

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 22:24   Link #123
Zotis
Rank #35

I've never actually had one, but the closest I came would be with Nima from Perfect Blue. She's just so cute and likeable.
Old 2010-08-22, 00:49   Link #124
mechdra

Mizuno Ami / Sailor Mercury
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 01:36   Link #125
Luna91

Kaname from Vampire Knight and L from death note...they are like polar opposite characters, i have no idea why i crushed on them both, but they were the first 2 animes i watched and therefore the first smooth operators i came across of course i have been enlightened since those days (USUI! *fangirls*) lol.
Luna91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 03:37   Link #126
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Shana, first anime I've ever watched, and first anime girl I've ever had a "Anime Crush" on. Still remain loyal to it
Hooves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 06:55   Link #127
PCSExponent

I'm tyring my hardest to remember, and I really can't. The order in which I watched anime has turned into a pulp in my head. But if I had to guess, I'd say Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh.
PCSExponent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 16:12   Link #128
NaweG
Just some guy

The Sagara Family... all :-)

Was the game that convinced me to try and start finding anime, and the rest is up (or down) hill from there.
Old 2010-08-29, 07:24   Link #129
Suiren Amaterasu

Send a message via MSN to Suiren Amaterasu Send a message via Yahoo to Suiren Amaterasu
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Old 2010-09-03, 16:24   Link #130
alucard13mm

asuka/rei/misato..

before that, i didnt know what anime was even though i watched DBZ and sailormoon on cartoon network lol
Old 2010-09-03, 16:50   Link #131
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Shana, first anime I've ever watched, and first anime girl I've ever had a "Anime Crush" on. Still remain loyal to it
I knew it some how Thats nice you are loyal
I used to like Gohan from DBZ But it didn't seem like crush to me
So IDK
Old 2010-09-04, 01:33   Link #132
christinemarie
Best Imouto

1st crush that been forgotten for a very long time, Madoka Ayukawa of Kimagure Orange Road (it started 1987), I was bit a childish back then (discovered the anime, 1995) (loves mecha and fighting anime makes me forgot about the series and Madoka) Madoka Ayukawa resembles my mother's figure and my sister's persona and don't understand that much that series until I rewatched it fifteen years later (2010)
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 21:11   Link #133
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I knew it some how Thats nice you are loyal
I used to like Gohan from DBZ But it didn't seem like crush to me
So IDK
You have a crush on Ikuto apparently? Just assuming Or it is probably just fan-girling over him, like how girls faint/become excited when they see Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight
Hooves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 21:38   Link #134
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
You have a crush on Ikuto apparently? Just assuming Or it is probably just fan-girling over him, like how girls faint/become excited when they see Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight
I don't think it would be "fan-girling" over him really
Crushes are weird
Old 2011-01-27, 02:14   Link #135
tatoearashiga

THe girls in Saber MArionette..dont remember the names
tatoearashiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 06:47   Link #136
Olivia_688

Tuxedo Mask I think <3
Old 2013-04-10, 04:45   Link #137
Kyuu
=^^=

I have a harem of at least 200+ anime females. It'll be hard to list 'em all here. On top of that, "crushes" are small-time.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 07:39   Link #138
Akito Kinomoto
木之本 慊人

Sakura Kinomoto. But it was more about her being my first exposure to moe' when I only watched battle shonen anime such as Naruto and Zatch Bell. But even as other characters surpassed her she still has her legacy of being the first quintessential Magical Girl. Move order Nanoha Takamachi and Madoka Kaname. You are not in my namesake.
My MALLet's do a head count here. We've got a ruthless spearman, a girl with a thousand muskets, a near-psycho fighting for love, and a deity who lives up to her status. You've managed to piss them all off. When they come, and they will, they're coming for you

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I have an army

We have a Goddess
Akito Kinomoto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 09:57   Link #139
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh boy, I almost forgot that I posted before here; almost said that my first crush is Aino Minako again. Ho boy, three years go by so fast eh?

But current crush? Changes every cour. Two cours ago was Aika from Zetsuen no Tempest, last cour was Chieri from AKB0048, and this cour it looks to be either Yukino from OreGairu/Hamachi or Emilia from Hataraku Maou-sama. Leaning towards the former though, as long black hair/black skirt/black knee socks seems to be a thing for me. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 11:55   Link #140
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

A necro? Ok, I’ll take a bite.

I remember my first crush was Suzaku from Karasu Tengu Kabuto back in 1991/1993:

(The lady on the right)

And I remember being pissed off when I watch this (kinda) NTR scene:
Spoiler for Damn!:
Look what Kuroyasha Dohki (the “Demon Lord” of the anime) did to her . And she's Kabuto's (the MC) love interest.