AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who’s Under the Mask?
Madara 104 32.91%
Madara’s Son 14 4.43%
Madara’s Clone 30 9.49%
Madara’s Ghost/Soul/Poltergeist given shape... 33 10.44%
Obito 59 18.67%
Obito’s Body, but not really Obito... 55 17.41%
Someone else’s body (not Obito’s)... 21 6.65%
Zetsu’s Love Child... 23 7.28%
Tobirama/Sarutobi/or anyone with a 'tobi' in their name... 16 5.06%
Bruce Wayne or other… 69 21.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-03-02, 18:56   Link #761
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I don't know kakashi's lineage that well. is he a close descendant of the senju? then this would make sense in that his kamui tech is less powerful than someone with hashirama's dna in them
I don't know what you are talking about.

Kakashi using an Uchiha's Sharingan would always be different from an Uchiha using a Sharingan (Itachi established this fact way back when). Consequently, it stands to reason that any techniques or abilities derived from Obito's Sharingan would either be weaker versions of pre-existing techniques (since Kakashi is a non-Uchiha), or entirely new mutations brought about by the intermingling of chakra, blood or even possibly experience (it is still unclear how the eye actually evolves from Sharingan to MS (the symbolism is evident, but the biology is still unclear), so Kakashi's method could very well have created the technique, not anything to do with the fact that the eye once belonged to Obito).
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 02:55   Link #762
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I don't know what you are talking about.

Kakashi using an Uchiha's Sharingan would always be different from an Uchiha using a Sharingan (Itachi established this fact way back when). Consequently, it stands to reason that any techniques or abilities derived from Obito's Sharingan would either be weaker versions of pre-existing techniques (since Kakashi is a non-Uchiha), or entirely new mutations brought about by the intermingling of chakra, blood or even possibly experience (it is still unclear how the eye actually evolves from Sharingan to MS (the symbolism is evident, but the biology is still unclear), so Kakashi's method could very well have created the technique, not anything to do with the fact that the eye once belonged to Obito).
oh. I thought your original point was that the kamui dimensional tech was caused by having a MS with both uchiha and senju blood in the ninja's body, meaning kakashi must have a significant amount of senju blood, which I am unsure of and doubt quite frankly.

it's true that we dont know how exactly kakahis got the kamui technique and MS, but it is strikingly similar to Tobi's dimensional tech and leads me to believe they are from the same source
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 03:12   Link #763
MeroBAKA

Till yet I have never imagined that Kakashi's acquired MS could be relevant storywise. And since we have seen the MS users manipulating space and dimensions, I have not found the power of his MS extraordinary.
Now that I re-think about it, I cannot imagine where it will go with that in mind. It could be Obito, but it could be also another story. We know that Tobi collects all the Uchihas' eyes. It was easy for him to grab the one from Obito and he also helped to trigger the MS of Kakashi (or was it Itachi with his Tsukiyomi on Kakashi?), because he wanted to have a MS eye, which is difficult to obtain. So, I am really clueless here.

I am interested in knowing, since Tobi refers himself has a person without a name, a nobody, why he chose Tobi as a name. Maybe Kishi wanted some symbol in it, but I can't really figure out what.

Personally, I can only imagine Tobi (or Tobi + Madara) beat the first Hokage. After seeing Madara fighting and seeing him use the techniques of the first, it is hard to imagine the first hokage was beaten by a unknown shinobi. During the fight between Minato and Tobi, Tobi praised him to be worth the title of Hokage, so he should have fought a Hokage beforehand. That would also give an explanation to how Madara died, but that is too much fanfiction.

Last edited by MeroBAKA; 2012-08-05 at 07:59.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 04:09   Link #764
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Truthfully, Kamui could have simply resulted from the mixture of Uchiha chakra/blood with Kakashi's chakra/blood (which we know dilutes the effectiveness of the eye and its techniques). Consequently, it is not the "specialness" of Obito's Sharingan that created Kamui, but rather the abnormal/unnatural mixture that created the (potentially) new technique (similar to Izanagi, which can only truly be gained once you add Senjuu and Uchiha together).
That might be a reasonable suggestion if Danzou, who had implanted many Sharingan, including a Mangekyo Sharingan, had shown any sign of being able to use Kamui.
Old 2012-03-03, 04:33   Link #765
prakash123

how is tobi and kakashi's S/T jutsu similar?i'd say minatos S/T jutsu resembles both tobi and kakashi's S/T jutsu. If u look at it(kakashi uses his jutsu to transport/eradicate any form of danger away like we see in the kakashi vs pain. He never uses it to travel through dimensions, whereas tobi on the other hand uses it to move through dimensions. Has it ever been shown that he tobi can do what kakashi does?)so this might mean that (tobi=obito). Meaning both of obitos eyes picked up minatos tech in 2 seperate ways thats why tobi uses it one way and kakashi uses it another way and both of them were students of minato afterall. if both combined it will be exactly like minatos justsu(minato on the other hand uses teleportation rather then moving through dimensins)its like with both sharigan eyes combined power u get susano.

if you guys a saying kakashi's bloodline might have something to do with his awakening of kamui then we have to consider who his father(the white fang)was maybe that would shed some light.
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 05:07   Link #766
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
That might be a reasonable suggestion if Danzou, who had implanted many Sharingan, including a Mangekyo Sharingan, had shown any sign of being able to use Kamui.
Why? We know not every MS has the same techniques, and Danzo only had one MS (didn't he?). I don't see how him not having Kamui proves anything.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 10:17   Link #767
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash123 View Post
how is tobi and kakashi's S/T jutsu similar?i'd say minatos S/T jutsu resembles both tobi and kakashi's S/T jutsu. If u look at it(kakashi uses his jutsu to transport/eradicate any form of danger away like we see in the kakashi vs pain. He never uses it to travel through dimensions, whereas tobi on the other hand uses it to move through dimensions. Has it ever been shown that he tobi can do what kakashi does?)so this might mean that (tobi=obito). Meaning both of obitos eyes picked up minatos tech in 2 seperate ways thats why tobi uses it one way and kakashi uses it another way and both of them were students of minato afterall. if both combined it will be exactly like minatos justsu(minato on the other hand uses teleportation rather then moving through dimensins)its like with both sharigan eyes combined power u get susano.
minato's tech is more like a summoning. he summons himself to the symbols he places on opponents, friends or just things or places. tobi and kakashi are not summoning, they are using a vortex technique that tronsports people and objects into other dimensions. tobi's is more advanced since he can do it to himself, avoid injury from it, and bring things back into this dimension. so far, kakashi can only transport things into another dimension.

they have used it in similar ways. take deidara's suicide clone for instance. kakashi transported the blast into another dimension. and when konan sent a bunch of explosive tags at tobi, he transported that blast into another dimension (although a little late causing his mask and arm to be blown up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Why? We know not every MS has the same techniques, and Danzo only had one MS (didn't he?). I don't see how him not having Kamui proves anything.
it proves that having both senju and uchiha blood does not equal development of the kamui tech in MS or else danzo would have had it and used it in his fight against sasuke. i never really thought that was a possibility anyway, but it was raised as one recently to explain tobi having it. i think that it being obito's eye makes much more sense
Old 2012-03-03, 10:17   Link #768
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Why? We know not every MS has the same techniques, and Danzo only had one MS (didn't he?).
From what I understand, Mangekyo Sharingan unlocks 3 powers: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo. Itachi and Sasuke had all three of these powers, and I assume Madara had the same three powers. Madara has shown use of Susanoo and his Moon's Eye plan involved casting Mugen Tsukiyomi. The other MS in the series are Izuna's (we don't have info on his MS, but probably any unique power he had would have been transferred to Madara), and Shisui's. Shisui's MS can perform Kotoamatsukami, which is the most powerful genjutsu, but genjutsu is already something we know that the Sharingan is capable of performing. Shisui elevated his genjutsu to the highest level, but the basic three powers granted by MS remain the same. As a point of comparison, Itachi's Susanoo was uniquely strong due to his use of the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror, but it's still Susanoo.

So, the point is that Kakashi's MS is special when you compare it to the other MS that we've seen in the series.

Quote:
I don't see how him not having Kamui proves anything.
The idea is that is being put forward is that Kamui was a Sharingan power that was awakened through the combination of an Uchiha eye with Kakashi's non-Uchiha chakra, similar to how Izanagi could only be used through the combination of Uchiha and Senju genes/chakra. However, a non-Uchiha like Danzou never showed any signs of being able to use Kamui. So, yes, it does work against that idea of how Kamui works.

It's not enough for Kakashi to just have non-Uchiha chakra, he would have to be more special than Danzou in some way. But I don't think this is likely. Tobi's reaction to Kakashi's use of Kamui was not "how is it possible that he can use that power?!", but rather "that power won't work on me", as if he was already familiar with it and it was nothing new to him.

Last edited by Hiking_Bear; 2012-03-03 at 10:52.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 10:54   Link #769
prakash123

Quote:
Tobi's reaction to Kakashi's use of Kamui
when was this?

and also kakashi uses kamui only in MS state(as u mention thats MS unlocks tsukiyomi,amaterasu and susano and these powers can only be use in MS state) but tobi uses it in non MS state how is that possible?
i mean to use the eye powers one has to be in MS state right?
so how powerful or advanced is tobi?
also now that tobi has the rinnegan in 1 eye is it safe to assume that he has senju DNA/Blood?
as for madara having awoken the rinnegan its not explained yet am i right?
Old 2012-03-03, 10:58   Link #770
james0246

Quote:
Shisui "evolved" his own eye, not Danzou. Consequently, we can say nothing about Danzou creating Kamui since he never had an opportunity to create the technique (unlike Kakashi who evolved his own borrowed eye over the course 15 years). (Additionally, Danzou purposely enhanced the pre-existing techniques of Shisui's eye using Hashirama DNA).

In the end, even if Kamui and whatever Tobi does are similar techniques, that doesn't really mean anything since the MS techniques are somewhat streamlined between the different MS users (Kakashi is the only real diverging data point). There need be no relation between the eye Tobi posses and the eye Kakashi posses. (I tend to believe that Kamui is a weakened version of a known MS technique...welll a technique someone like Madara or Tobi would know at least.)

Last edited by james0246; 2012-03-06 at 13:40.
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 10:30   Link #771
Sasukemaru
Banned

Why can't ppl let this obito theory die already? He are some simple facts. Edo madara knows who the masked man is as well as nagato, do you think madara is the type of person to hang out with what would be a toddler at the very most in obito at the time of nagato, in all likelihood obito wasn't even born yet. Not to mention obito was horribly weak, by far the weakest uchiha introduced, do u think in just a couple of years after his alleged death his body became that of a grown man and he gained the strength to fight minato? Now lets point out some more facts, tobi does NOT use a ms to perform his space time tech, in fact, he has never used a ms at all...one more obvious thing i want to mention, nowhere has it stated tobis space time tech is caused by his sharingan, that is just a theory, so quit saying it like its proven fact. You obito theory lovers are either in denial, or complete morons.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 13:36   Link #772
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Why can't ppl let this obito theory die already? He are some simple facts. Edo madara knows who the masked man is as well as nagato,[that's not a fact, in fact it's most likely wrong] do you think madara is the type of person to hang out with what would be a toddler at the very most in obito at the time of nagato[what are you talking about? no one is saying they hung out], in all likelihood obito wasn't even born yet. Not to mention obito was horribly weak, by far the weakest uchiha introduced,[not a fact. only a select few uchiha's eyes are capable of becoming MS, and with a powerful tech like kamui no less] do u think in just a couple of years after his alleged death his body became that of a grown man and he gained the strength to fight minato?[nobody is saying this] Now lets point out some more facts, tobi does NOT use a ms to perform his space time tech, in fact, he has never used a ms at all...[not a fact, in fact most likely wrong] one more obvious thing i want to mention, nowhere has it stated tobis space time tech is caused by his sharingan, that is just a theory, so quit saying it like its proven fact.[what are you talking about? do you have to be told by tobi "btw guys, I'm using my sharingan eye to do this neat vortex tech. in case the hole in my mask and sharingan I showed you wasn't proof enough"] You obito theory lovers are either in denial, or complete morons
nicely put... I recommend checking your facts before calling people morons...
Old 2012-03-06, 14:37   Link #773
Teru987

Quote:
? Now lets point out some more facts, tobi does NOT use a ms to perform his space time tech, in fact, he has never used a ms at all.
We have not seen his eyes when he uses that tech so there is no way of really knowing.
Teru987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 14:54   Link #774
Bismark

Izuna's eyes are fairly much explainable and the politics as well:

1. Izuna gave his eyes to his brother to power up and fight the First, fake death (he's a ninja)
2. Madara activated his Rinnenangan through the fight, but in order to use his EMS abilities he can't use Rinenangan attacks during that time. So he has to depower and power up, but never using the both at the same time.
3. Madara dies, Izuna gets whacky obsessed trying to resurrect his older brother whose he's totally devoted to
4. Madara originally wanted to be resurrected through the Rinnengan rather than Edo Tensei, instead Kabuto trumped this. Izuna knows Madara's power and their original deal, so he has to out stage Kabuto eventually
5. Izuna knows how Madara activated his Rinenngan and is pushing Sasuke to fight Naruto and power up to Rinnengan level in order to merge with the statue like how Pain did, but he needs fully powered Sasuke's eyes
-Rinnengan cannot use Sharingan powers, so since Pain's eyes cannot shift to EMS Izuna has to use an old implanted eye Sharingan to keep control of the Nine Tails and still access his Sharingan powers. Madara is more powerful and can access all previous eye abilities, this feeds into the point to which Itachi mentioned he isn't as powerful has he used to be. Simply because he used to have MS, and no longer has MS and has to rely on the implants to maintain his powers. However, those are base Sharingans which explains his lack of direct power.

The problem with Obito:

1. He only activated his Sharingan before dying
2. He doesn't have access to the Rinnengan and couldn't read the Uchiha wall until rather recently
3. Obito wasn't a medic nin or a scientist
4. We do not know whether Izuna was a medic nin or a scientist similar to Orochimaru
5. Obito had one Sharingan left, Izuna had zero. Therefore hypothetically Tobi should have access to one MS eye
6. Obito was close to Kakashi, a warped Obito by typical manga standards would be after Kakashi as a plot device
7. There's real difficulty tracing Obito to Madara directly, especially with the commentary about "You know about our plan?" rather than "My plan" which would entice a real problem with the time line

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
he's not an old man... sarutobi was an old man. tobi does not look nearly that old no matter how you look at him

it's not genetic how powerful an uchiha is. I'd venture to say that madara would be a better judge of MS capabilities than orochimaru

you dont know that his whole body was crushed. you never saw his face crushed or his other eye destroyed

there are many reasons I can think of including age and obito's MS technique that eventually manifested

I don't know kakashi's lineage that well. is he a close descendant of the senju? then this would make sense in that his kamui tech is less powerful than someone with hashirama's dna in them
Not every old person has white hair, nor does every old person go white until late. Hair color in the comic are equal to life force, and having a strong life force plus being a medic nin or scientist could slow down aging enough. Danzo and the Third were about the same age and looked equally aged, except Danzo still had jet black hair.

If you look at the elderly Uchiha early in the village of the cartoon, they don't have white hair, either. Namely Sasuke's aunt and uncle whenever he greets them in the flashbacks.

Obito would have to power himself up immensely in a short period of time, learn various sciences, and still have the resources to take over the Mizukage. A long life span to gather that knowledge places emphasis on Izuna as well as the most simple explanation for being totally devoted to his brother ala Haku. Haku showed his devotion by being a "tool" yet having a very compassionate personality.

We also have to ask how Tobi found out about Kushina, and who would help him. We know that Mikoto saw Kushina pregnant and knew she was the jinchuriki. Even if Mikoto said, "Hey Fukaku guess what Kushina is pregnant" without meaning any danger it does leave Fukaku up to be a "bad guy." Fukaku was leader of the Uchiha Clan, he knew that Kushina was pregnant, and he knew about MS and told Sasuke about the upgrade. We still don't know all about the plot against for the massacre and where the parents went during the Karama attack. This leaves a reason why Itachi knew about the plot young and saw the death and destruction it caused and how giving up the information to Tobi backfired against the village. It also lends greater strength to Tobi being Izuna, since a younger "kid" stoking the politics in the clan would be easier as a legendary, elder ninja. It would also lend strength to why Fukaku favored Itachi to head up the clan, since he was Izuna's apprentice.

Equally, the "extra eyes" harvested during the massacre would explain why Izuna wanted the extra eyes and helped with the massacre directly. As it would help lead to one of his "Pain" experiments working and taking off. Which leaves whether there are other such "eye experiments" still left around as a post-Madara/save Sasuke plot. "The world is safe, but there are still some disaffected others."

Last edited by Bismark; 2012-03-06 at 15:14.
Bismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 15:52   Link #775
Teru987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismark View Post
It would also lend strength to why Fukaku favored Itachi to head up the clan, since he was Izuna's apprentice.
When did they every say Itachi was Izuna apprentice? I dont ever remember reading that. Could you tell me where you got that from or did I miss that in the manga?
Old 2012-03-06, 20:43   Link #776
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
2. Madara activated his Rinnenangan through the fight, but in order to use his EMS abilities he can't use Rinenangan attacks during that time. So he has to depower and power up, but never using the both at the same time.
That's not right. Edo-Madara said that he only activated the Rinnegan shortly before his death. Since Madara knew Nagato as a young kid (who was born much later), it means that Madara died around 30 years ago. That is when Madara activated the Rinnegan. He didn't have it when he fought Hashirama.[/quote]
Quote:
3. Madara dies, Izuna gets whacky obsessed trying to resurrect his older brother whose he's totally devoted to
Again, the timeline you're using is still incorrect. Madara died around 30 years ago.

The rest of what you said about Izuna doesn't really connect the dots. For instance, Izuna isn't that much younger than Madara. So, how did Izuna live so long? Tobi does not have a withered 90-year old body. Another problem is, why did Izuna wait so long to make his move? If he's been around for the past 60 or so years, then why would he make his first appearance as Tobi only 16 years ago? Where did Izuna get his right Sharingan? Why would Izuna wear a mask? Why would he impersonate his brother?

To me this is an incomplete theory. We know so little about Izuna, that it's hard to make a good theory out of this. I'm not saying that it's impossible for Tobi to be Izuna, but Izuna Theory just provides no supporting evidence that ties all the clues together.

Quote:
The problem with Obito:

1. He only activated his Sharingan before dying
I find it kind of specific that Kishi decided that Obito would only unlock 2 tomoe before his death. Why 2 and not 3? The author must have had a reason. I'm thinking the unlocking of the 3rd tomoe also involves the unlocking of a chakra seal that was placed in Obito's mind by Madara.
Quote:
2. He doesn't have access to the Rinnengan and couldn't read the Uchiha wall until rather recently
If Tobi truly has Madara's memories, (which I believe he does), then I think Madara was able to read the tablet when he gained the Rinnegan. Then those memories were transferred to Obito.
Quote:
3. Obito wasn't a medic nin or a scientist
Madara was the mad scientist type apparently. And according to Obito Theory, Obito was implanted with Madara's memories.
Quote:
5. Obito had one Sharingan left, Izuna had zero. Therefore hypothetically Tobi should have access to one MS eye
I think he does have one MS eye. Except, this is a special type of MS.
Quote:
6. Obito was close to Kakashi, a warped Obito by typical manga standards would be after Kakashi as a plot device
In Obito Theory, Obito isn't a bad person. He's more of a tool that is being forced to carry out Madara's Moon's Eye Plan. In essence, that why he says that he's a "nobody" and why he only strives to fulfill Madara's goal. But I had remarked earlier that it is odd that Tobi, who collects "good eyes", never bothered to collect Kakashi's Sharingan, even though it is one of the few MS that ever existed, and a special one at that. Could it be that Obito's consciousness still exists within Tobi, and that is the only reason why Kakashi has been spared?
Quote:
7. There's real difficulty tracing Obito to Madara directly, especially with the commentary about "You know about our plan?" rather than "My plan" which would entice a real problem with the time line
I'm pretty happy with how the timeline works with Obito theory. It's coincidental that the timing of Madara's death would seem to coincide with Obito's birth. The "our" could refer to any number of people who have helped forward Madara's plan - Akatsuki, Sasuke, Kabuto, and of course Zetsu's been there for him.

Quote:
Obito would have to power himself up immensely in a short period of time, learn various sciences, and still have the resources to take over the Mizukage.
This is all taken care of in Obito Theory. Madara transferred his memories into Tobi. Plus, Madara's memories/chakra are what is needed to explain how Tobi could have controlled the 9-tails so easily. Someone like Izuna, who was never even known to control the 9-tails and couldn't even practice it (since it was sealed in Mito the whole time), is unlikely to have been able to control Kurama like that on the first try.
Old 2012-03-06, 20:44   Link #777
itachi-san314

Quote:
Not every old person has white hair, nor does every old person go white until late. Hair color in the comic are equal to life force, and having a strong life force plus being a medic nin or scientist could slow down aging enough. Danzo and the Third were about the same age and looked equally aged, except Danzo still had jet black hair.

If you look at the elderly Uchiha early in the village of the cartoon, they don't have white hair, either. Namely Sasuke's aunt and uncle whenever he greets them in the flashbacks.
very true, but my point is that madara, madara's brother, or the RS' elder son are generations older than even sarutobi or danzo who were quite old. tobi doesn't look that old, even if one of those proposed characters aged well.

Quote:
Obito would have to power himself up immensely in a short period of time, learn various sciences, and still have the resources to take over the Mizukage. A long life span to gather that knowledge places emphasis on Izuna as well as the most simple explanation for being totally devoted to his brother ala Haku. Haku showed his devotion by being a "tool" yet having a very compassionate personality.
the obito theory is structured around madara controlling him in some way. so madara does have that experience and knowledge that you are saying is lacking.

Quote:
We also have to ask how Tobi found out about Kushina, and who would help him. We know that Mikoto saw Kushina pregnant and knew she was the jinchuriki. Even if Mikoto said, "Hey Fukaku guess what Kushina is pregnant" without meaning any danger it does leave Fukaku up to be a "bad guy." Fukaku was leader of the Uchiha Clan, he knew that Kushina was pregnant, and he knew about MS and told Sasuke about the upgrade. We still don't know all about the plot against for the massacre and where the parents went during the Karama attack. This leaves a reason why Itachi knew about the plot young and saw the death and destruction it caused and how giving up the information to Tobi backfired against the village. It also lends greater strength to Tobi being Izuna, since a younger "kid" stoking the politics in the clan would be easier as a legendary, elder ninja. It would also lend strength to why Fukaku favored Itachi to head up the clan, since he was Izuna's apprentice.
not sure where you're going with this. I second Teru's question about where this Izuna apprenticeship is coming from

edit: simple answer based on the obito theory, is that madara would know about the birthing weakness and therefore obito/tobi would know

Last edited by itachi-san314; 2012-03-06 at 20:56.
Old 2012-03-06, 21:30   Link #778
Teru987

Quote:
I find it kind of specific that Kishi decided that Obito would only unlock 2 tomoe before his death. Why 2 and not 3? The author must have had a reason. I'm thinking the unlocking of the 3rd tomoe also involves the unlocking of a chakra seal that was placed in Obito's mind by Madara
When did madara ever place a seal in Obito minds???? I get trying to come up with theories but that is never said. Not to mention that Madara would have been dead before Obito was ever born. Cause Madara would have died in his 30's to late 30's (give or take a few years )as seen by edo madara he is not that old which means he was dead decades so how would he even know about obito.

As for edo- madara knowing about nagato, he could have still been alive during the Second Shinobi World War. Nagato was just a child when he awakened his Rinnegan. Seeing as Nagato was a descendant of the Uzumaki clan(who are distant relatives of the Senju clan) Madara could have easily know about them.Madara did hate the Senju so "giving" nagato the rinnegan to destroy Konohan seeing as it was leaf ninjas that killed his parents would make sense. Edit: if Madara made a deal with him so that nagato could avenge his family he would give nagato his eyes to be revived later.

Last edited by Teru987; 2012-03-06 at 21:43.
Old 2012-03-06, 22:43   Link #779
itachi-san314

Quote:
I find it kind of specific that Kishi decided that Obito would only unlock 2 tomoe before his death. Why 2 and not 3? The author must have had a reason. I'm thinking the unlocking of the 3rd tomoe also involves the unlocking of a chakra seal that was placed in Obito's mind by Madara.
I think this is a pretty baseless element of your theory. when sasuke started getting sharingan he didn't have 3 either. I've always thought that that was how sharingan developed and took some serious fight action to evolve the third tomoe in each eye. of course there needed to be some kind of trigger to break the seal if indeed madara has placed one, but that could be pretty much anything as far as we know. maybe it's the integration of zetsu into his body that triggered it.
Old 2012-03-07, 01:35   Link #780
prakash123

Quote:
Why can't ppl let this obito theory die already? He are some simple facts. Edo madara knows who the masked man is as well as nagato, do you think madara is the type of person to hang out with what would be a toddler at the very most in obito at the time of nagato, in all likelihood obito wasn't even born yet. Not to mention obito was horribly weak, by far the weakest uchiha introduced, do u think in just a couple of years after his alleged death his body became that of a grown man and he gained the strength to fight minato? Now lets point out some more facts, tobi does NOT use a ms to perform his space time tech, in fact, he has never used a ms at all...one more obvious thing i want to mention, nowhere has it stated tobis space time tech is caused by his sharingan, that is just a theory, so quit saying it like its proven fact. You obito theory lovers are either in denial, or complete morons.
i agree with you comepletely

Tags
tobi