AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Angel Beats!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-17, 10:03   Link #601
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
am in the midst of working on Last Song manga + 4koma!

i figured.. typesetting on manga is easier than 4koma -_-

oh btw, i think i found a way to transfer rar file! i can just upload it onto my deviant art account! XD
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 03:32   Link #602
InTheHeadx3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Behind you ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACVazquez View Post
Not yet
I'm working with the typesetting
Okeh, you know what to do if there is!
InTheHeadx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 11:41   Link #603
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: México
Age: 21
I just finished chapter 17
you know where to find it
__________________
MACVazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 19:36   Link #604
DFLOOD
Inactive Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Is this any different from the anime?
__________________
DFLOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 19:47   Link #605
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: México
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFLOOD View Post
Is this any different from the anime?
yeah this is the prequel
is like the novel
__________________
MACVazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 01:42   Link #606
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Ehh I guess I shall just post here. GDM Last Song manga + 4koma, and Chap 1 and2 of 4koma is posted in MNF facebook!

btw, Mac, if you downloaded it, I've actually left like a short message in that zipped file. You want to leave a message too in all the other fansubbed materials? Like credits or just a message. I dunno. If you want I can help you do one since it's pretty fast. And oh. Lol. I did mine with Iwasawa. If you want I guess it'd be fun if each of us have a different character for our own message! XD

just suggestion yeh
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 20:26   Link #607
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: México
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
Ehh I guess I shall just post here. GDM Last Song manga + 4koma, and Chap 1 and2 of 4koma is posted in MNF facebook!

btw, Mac, if you downloaded it, I've actually left like a short message in that zipped file. You want to leave a message too in all the other fansubbed materials? Like credits or just a message. I dunno. If you want I can help you do one since it's pretty fast. And oh. Lol. I did mine with Iwasawa. If you want I guess it'd be fun if each of us have a different character for our own message! XD

just suggestion yeh
Oh cool I saw you uploaded it but I've been busy I haven't read it
But guess what today I have my japanese exam and tomorrow is the las day of school and last examn too
And yeah I like your suggestion I'll take Hinata XD
I'll start the typesetting again this weekend
__________________
MACVazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 04:14   Link #608
InTheHeadx3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Behind you ^.^
Any new things need trans?
InTheHeadx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 22:11   Link #609
InTheHeadx3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Behind you ^.^
Cool Holidays!

Guys! Its holidays now! (for mOst people)
More time for stuff! Anything you guys need helP with and stuff im usually free :3
Merry christmas y'all!
InTheHeadx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 00:10   Link #610
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACVazquez View Post
Oh cool I saw you uploaded it but I've been busy I haven't read it
But guess what today I have my japanese exam and tomorrow is the las day of school and last examn too
And yeah I like your suggestion I'll take Hinata XD
I'll start the typesetting again this weekend
Haha alright. But what message do you wanna leave? You just write it here I'll copy and paste over when I do yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheHeadx3 View Post
Guys! Its holidays now! (for mOst people)
More time for stuff! Anything you guys need helP with and stuff im usually free :3
Merry christmas y'all!
Merry Xmas in advance! Gahh I'm so jealous. I'm having my final year project now -____-
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 23:49   Link #611
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: México
Age: 21
yeah school is over and I have time to keep doing this
I'll start chap 18 now
and the message I'l pm you Kaito k
__________________
MACVazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 13:50   Link #612
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
RAHHHH CHAPTER 3 OF 4KOMA FINALLY DONE!! X_X

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgjt2h1qvh1bwt1

I'm going to bed. it's 3am again. ZZZZ
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 19:30   Link #613
Gabrinius
Hic !
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Brazil
Send a message via MSN to Gabrinius
thank you for more chapters \o
__________________
Gabrinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 16:28   Link #614
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: México
Age: 21
hey I've been busy this week for the holidays I'm halfway done with chap 18 but I won't be able to upload it before christmas I think I'll upload it before the year ends (Mexico time so I can get an extra day XD)
Any way merry X-Mas and happy new year
__________________
MACVazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 14:58   Link #615
Gabrinius
Hic !
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Brazil
Send a message via MSN to Gabrinius
no need for hurry, man

and the same to you and all, a happy new year
__________________
Gabrinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 09:02   Link #616
Bakame
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Cosplay Yui

Hi
I am goning to cosplay yui from Angel Beats in may but where am i gonne start. have you cosplay her? I think i need i long white shirt, a blue skirt. blue skarf, pink or red scarf and black line ( i have that) where can i find it ? and who muth is this gone cost. i am gone use 20 to 30 euro on it so what do you think?
Bakame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 00:23   Link #617
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: México
Age: 21
hey what's up
here is the link for the chap 19 so you can start the translation
I'll finish the chap 18 next week I needed some vacations XD
__________________
MACVazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 01:57   Link #618
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
YESSAHHHHH *hurries off to read*

ehhh who's gonna do the translations? Up till new year, I wont have that much time to translate :/ if no one's up for it, I'll translate it after new year!

edit: I swear Shiina's kodachi is damn sharp. ._. AND OMFG CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAP!!! *_* Chap 20 would be Tenshi VS Shiina!
__________________

Last edited by kaitok; 2011-12-28 at 02:14.
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 16:44   Link #619
InTheHeadx3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Behind you ^.^
I can translate!!!!
I got loads of time.
Oh and happy new years all ^.^
InTheHeadx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 19:56   Link #620
InTheHeadx3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Behind you ^.^
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakame View Post
Hi
I am goning to cosplay yui from Angel Beats in may but where am i gonne start. have you cosplay her? I think i need i long white shirt, a blue skirt. blue skarf, pink or red scarf and black line ( i have that) where can i find it ? and who muth is this gone cost. i am gone use 20 to 30 euro on it so what do you think?
I would have suggested ordering a costume online...
But 20-30 euros.......
Its proberly going to cost more, but its really worth it.
And walking around with the SSS on your arm
InTheHeadx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.