AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-05, 14:23   Link #1621
qwertyuiopz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
ill just wait for the next update release after umvc3 because this one doesnt look worth it
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 16:29   Link #1622
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Some guy going "who the fuck is Rocket Racoon and Nova?" could be loving them when they get their hands on this game, people going "wtf is hawkeye and why is he on the cover" will understand when the avengers promotion really kicks into gear... Also having all the characters allows you do use them in training mode but I doubt most complainers would even use that lol.

Not really he's a complete tosser without a clue. I like how he's all like "lolol who's hawkeye" when there's only this little movie coming out next year called The Avengers where he'll be one of the main characters.. and considering he doesn't have an origin movie like the rest of the Avengers I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lot of focus...

Ironfist another "useless" character is also getting a Marvel Movie in the next few years, I believe production has started on that or will soon. Also the "I don't know this character so they're shit" line of thought he had is beyond retarded. From accounts of people who know him Rocket Raccoon is one bad ass motherfucker... and if you don't like him don't blame Capcom, blame Marvel since they have the final say on who gets in on their side. I'm sure Capcom would love to put in the 90's versions of Venom and Gambit but as if Marvel want a completely outdated version of Venom and a now near irrelevant member of the X-Men in over characters like Hawkeye and Ironfist who're about become household names over the next few years thanks to movies.
No ofense but that sounds quite hypocrite from you after how much you literally bitched about Thor's inclusion. Not to mention you're sounding very similar to him when saying "who the f@$% cares about Megaman?"

Yeah, I suppose your ideologies (as usual) only applies when it is convinient for you.

I'm personally happy with the adition of Hawkeye (the 4th most important Avenger) and IronFist (Heroes for Hire, FTW!) But as I said, the matter of the characters is very personal, if he sounds like a noob when complaining about Hawkeye, you sound the same when complaining abut Thor and Megaman.

Quote:
And would it being released 18 months after somehow make it better?
For the matter of fact, yes. Maybe you don't mind giving all your money to Capcom every time they make a "super release edition", that fine, it's not my money, its yours, but I think people complaining have all their right to do it so.


Quote:
Don't know why you're complaining when you haven't even got MVC3 so you're getting a damn good deal, if the netcode isn't trash again i'll finally double dip and get this on my ps3.. but than again I might not even bother if SSFIVAE2k12 free balance patch is out by than.
Please, read my posts more carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Now, don't take me wrong, Ultimate MvC3 didn't really hurted me that much because I knew this would happen and so because I didn't bought the freaking Beta they released back at February, and Yes, I'm gonna buy Ultimate because it has Frank, Nemesis, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange.

Quote:
Because Unity is full of Megaman loving scrubs.
Speaking of trolling...
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 17:31   Link #1623
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
No ofense but that sounds quite hypocrite from you after how much you literally bitched about Thor's inclusion. Not to mention you're sounding very similar to him when saying "who the f@$% cares about Megaman?"
No offense but you're dense if you think it's the same. My beef with Thor was.. next to no one outside of Marvel Comic fans knew him and he was only being included because he was getting an upcoming movie. This is the exact same reason that Hawkeye and Ironfist are in UMVC3. Hawkeye due to the avengers movie and Ironfist getting a movie of his own. Basically if I was doing an Angry Joe I wouldn't said "Who the fuck is this crap character Thor?". Instead I said he was in because of his movie (which is true) and I said he wouldn't be popular online (which was true) and I said he would be low tier (which was true).

As for Megaman, it's called trolling. And if you fanboys didn't bitch about him on every internet forum known to man than your fanbase wouldn't be getting trolled by countless people. Megaman is so going to be DLC because of that rabid fanbase lol.. Capcom gonna make a lot of money off him...

Quote:
For the matter of fact, yes. Maybe you don't mind giving all your money to Capcom every time they make a "super release edition", that fine, it's not my money, its yours, but I think people complaining have all their right to do it so.
UMVC3 is aimed at...

1. The hardcore player base still playing the game, for them the sooner a new version the better. If you haven't noticed people have been abusing the shit out of Ono's twitter for a rebalance of SSFIVAE and that is only 2 months old on consoles....

2. People who liked the game but quit because they didn't like a few things (Phoenix, XFactor, Wolverine). They have to try and get these people back before SFxT comes out.. they have to strike while the iron is hot now when it's an old game and something new comes along that will be bigger...

3. People who never picked up MVC3 who can now do so and get a lot more for $20 less. Think of it as a greatest hits version but with a shit load of new content.

Releasing the exact same game in Sep 2013 instead of Nov 2012 to please morons who stopped playing the game after a few months would be stupid.

Quote:
Please, read my posts more carefully.
I said you're going to pick up UMVC3 since you never got MVC3 and since you're getting a good deal than why you're complaining? You than tell me to learn 2 read and than quote a post of yours saying you didn't buy the beta but will buy UMVC3...

What's your point?

Quote:
Speaking of trolling...
Have you posted or read the Unity forums?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 00:10   Link #1624
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
No offense but you're dense if you think it's the same. My beef with Thor was.. next to no one outside of Marvel Comic fans knew him and he was only being included because he was getting an upcoming movie. This is the exact same reason that Hawkeye and Ironfist are in UMVC3. Hawkeye due to the avengers movie and Ironfist getting a movie of his own. Basically if I was doing an Angry Joe I wouldn't said "Who the fuck is this crap character Thor?". Instead I said he was in because of his movie (which is true) and I said he wouldn't be popular online (which was true) and I said he would be low tier (which was true).
Man, you literally raged ove Thor, you said none know him, you said he had no place at MvC3, you said he was a stupid choice, you literally setted this thread on fire because of the subject... and now you come defending new characters who are exactly in the same situation? If that's not hypocrecy, then I don't know how to call it. Angry Joe may had bitched about the character, but unlike trolls out there, he has the gust to show his face when doing it, despite the fact I disagree with him (because I'm glad with Hawkeye's adition), he truly must be praised for that, and this may soud rude, but at least he doesn't go around calling "noobs" or "scrubs" people who disagree with him unlike 'other' people.

Quote:
As for Megaman, it's called trolling. And if you fanboys didn't bitch about him on every internet forum known to man than your fanbase wouldn't be getting trolled by countless people. Megaman is so going to be DLC because of that rabid fanbase lol.. Capcom gonna make a lot of money off him...
I don't need to say anything else.


Quote:
UMVC3 is aimed at...

1. The hardcore player base still playing the game, for them the sooner a new version the better. If you haven't noticed people have been abusing the shit out of Ono's twitter for a rebalance of SSFIVAE and that is only 2 months old on consoles....

2. People who liked the game but quit because they didn't like a few things (Phoenix, XFactor, Wolverine). They have to try and get these people back before SFxT comes out.. they have to strike while the iron is hot now when it's an old game and something new comes along that will be bigger...

3. People who never picked up MVC3 who can now do so and get a lot more for $20 less. Think of it as a greatest hits version but with a shit load of new content.

Releasing the exact same game in Sep 2013 instead of Nov 2012 to please morons who stopped playing the game after a few months would be stupid.
Capcom should hire you as publicist, no really, you always do a great job trying to clean and justify their disaster.... sadly the smell stays around.

Quote:
I said you're going to pick up UMVC3 since you never got MVC3 and since you're getting a good deal than why you're complaining? You than tell me to learn 2 read and than quote a post of yours saying you didn't buy the beta but will buy UMVC3...

What's your point?
That Capcom sucks for abusing this much from their fans, I mean, they claim stuff like "spectator mode" or "rebalansing system" as great extras when those things were suposed to be since the begining, just admit it, they know they screwed it with the first MvC3, that's why they're releasing UmVc3 this soon, whay else do you think I decided not to get MvC3 in the first place? (beside sthat I also was seing this coming). Saying "they're doing it to keep it alive among fans" is really stupid, Netherrealm Studios has done it pretty well with DLC.


Quote:
Have you posted or read the Unity forums?
Have you tried to stay away from them? I personally think it would be good for your health.
__________________

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2011-08-06 at 00:42.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 01:34   Link #1625
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Btw, Angry Joe posted something else at Youtube, mostly to calm down people complaining about his "opinion" over Hawkeye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Joe
I should have never made a comment on any of the 12 characters involved in this "character expansion". Thats all people are picking out of it.

Im simply saying you are getting less and less for the same price. SSFIV had 4-5 more modes. UMVC3 gets spectator mode which was promised for free....and thats about it. Its less for the same price, any way you look at it. Thats all im upset about (oh and the fact that it always seems to be capcoms name attached to this kind stuff w/ DLC tactics).
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 01:48   Link #1626
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Has it been confirmed that Spectator mode is the only new addition with regards to modes or are we just assuming that because they haven't announced others yet?
__________________
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 02:05   Link #1627
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Has it been confirmed that Spectator mode is the only new addition with regards to modes or are we just assuming that because they haven't announced others yet?
Confirmed it is the only new mode.

Challengue stays, Arcade stays, VS Stays, Shadow Mode is the only game mode out.

The other extra stuff are the 8 new stages, the 12 new characters and the game re-balance.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 02:13   Link #1628
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Man, you literally raged ove Thor, you said none know him, you said he had no place at MvC3, you said he was a stupid choice, you literally setted this thread on fire because of the subject... and now you come defending new characters who are exactly in the same situation? If that's not hypocrecy, then I don't know how to call it. Angry Joe may had bitched about the character, but unlike trolls out there, he has the gust to show his face when doing it, despite the fact I disagree with him (because I'm glad with Hawkeye's adition), he truly must be praised for that, and this may soud rude, but at least he doesn't go around calling "noobs" or "scrubs" people who disagree with him unlike 'other' people.
There's quite a difference between us. I knew how Thor was and all I said was that he was only included because he was getting a movie. Than you and the Thor defense got your panties in a bunch and it went from there. What happened after that is irrelevant to this argument. Angry Joe on the other hand is pretty much saying "I don't know who these characters are so they must be crap". There's a clear difference.

Quote:
Capcom should hire you as publicist, no really, you always do a great job trying to clean and justify their disaster.... sadly the smell stays around.
Publicist? Fuck outta here I'm just speaking the truth. I've said time and time again that MVC3 got realized in Feb because Capcom wanted to bump up their fiscal year. I've said their DLC costumes are a joke. I've said plenty of negative things about Capcom so fuck outta here with that publicist talk.

The reasons I've said for the release of UMVC3 are correct, you do know what month it is coming out in right? November, the most packed video game month of the year. It's going to get smashed in the NPD as all these heavy hitter games are coming out in the same period. If they were aiming it @ people who I didn't list than they wouldn't be releasing it in November.

Quote:
That Capcom sucks for abusing this much from their fans
That's nice and all but take your own advise and learn to read your own posts more carefully. Because here's your quote you told me to read carefully.

[quote=read carefully]Now, don't take me wrong, Ultimate MvC3 didn't really hurted me that much because I knew this would happen and so because I didn't bought the freaking Beta they released back at February, and Yes, I'm gonna buy Ultimate because it has Frank, Nemesis, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange.[/quote[

Now where the hell in that quote does it show you talking about Capcom abusing their fans?

Quote:
I mean, they claim stuff like "spectator mode" or "rebalansing system" as great extras when those things were suposed to be since the begining,
How is a rebalanced system suppose to be in the beginning, think before you post, also this rebalance isn't some number tweaking, they're adding in new moves and changing a lot of characters as well as mechanics. Has Netherrealm done anything apart from change number values because their testing was too sloppy?

Quote:
just admit it, they know they screwed it with the first MvC3, that's why they're releasing UmVc3 this soon
Of course they did, and the reason they can't sit on UMVC3 is because of the threat of something from their own company.

Quote:
Saying "they're doing it to keep it alive among fans" is really stupid, Netherrealm Studios has done it pretty well with DLC.
lol MK9 will be dead way before MVC3, tournament stats speak for itself. Shit like Freddy Kruger and Jason the tournament scene could care less about and as soon as Battlefield 3 & MW3 come out the casuals will drop it like it's hot.

Quote:
Have you tried to stay away from them? I personally think it would be good for your health.
Another flop, I've read one thread on Unity, I just hear about all the stupid shit that goes on there on SRK, especially from one of the forum mods for Unity (d3V).
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 02:23   Link #1629
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Confirmed it is the only new mode.

Challengue stays, Arcade stays, VS Stays, Shadow Mode is the only game mode out.

The other extra stuff are the 8 new stages, the 12 new characters and the game re-balance.
What about Hyper mode?
__________________
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 02:31   Link #1630
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Has it been confirmed that Spectator mode is the only new addition with regards to modes or are we just assuming that because they haven't announced others yet?
There's some more single player stuff coming but Capcom aren't ready to announce it yet. In other words they don't want to tell people everything in the game 4 months before it comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Btw, Angry Joe posted something else at Youtube, mostly to calm down people complaining about his "opinion" over Hawkeye:
He's still an idiot, he tried to make out some characters were shit because he didn't know them and it blew up in his face. Also The reason that Super looks like a better upgrade is because SFIV was more barebones than MVC3.

He champions worthless modes like Team Battle and Tournament (which are dead) and also mentions Endless battle as another mode added. There was no spectating in SFIV, it was only 2 player lobbies. If you want to count out Spectating for UMVC than you can't count Endless Battle for Super. So now all you have left is 2 worthless modes.

Did he bitch about Shadow Mode being taken out? If so Time Trial and Survival were taken out of Super Street Fighter IV. But hey lets not mention stuff when we're trying to push an agenda.

Also please find me this quote of spectator mode being free, they said they wouldn't include it very early in the life of MVC3. Is saying "Capcom lied to us about specator mode being free" a case of "If I say it enough times it will be true!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
What about Hyper mode?
They'll probably talk about that and the other single player stuff they're adding @ Tokyo Game Show. Maybe something @ Gamescon in 11 days time...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 02:52   Link #1631
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
I've been pretty neutral with regards to Gene but someone pointed out the magic that would happen with a Gene/Phoenix Wright/Phoenix team.

Or "Team Who's on Third?"
__________________
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 14:57   Link #1632
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
There's quite a difference between us. I knew how Thor was and all I said was that he was only included because he was getting a movie. Than you and the Thor defense got your panties in a bunch and it went from there. What happened after that is irrelevant to this argument. Angry Joe on the other hand is pretty much saying "I don't know who these characters are so they must be crap". There's a clear difference.
Yep, Hypocrecy at its best, becaus eyou literally said the same thing "None Knows Thor and he's a crap", where is the diference in that?

Hakeye, Rocket Raccoon and Iron Fist are pretty much in the same situation as Thor, oh but now you're okay with that.

Quote:
Publicist? Fuck outta here I'm just speaking the truth. I've said time and time again that MVC3 got realized in Feb because Capcom wanted to bump up their fiscal year. I've said their DLC costumes are a joke. I've said plenty of negative things about Capcom so fuck outta here with that publicist talk.
You always prise Capcom's merchandising tactics and technically call "dumb" anyone who thinks the oposite.

Quote:
The reasons I've said for the release of UMVC3 are correct, you do know what month it is coming out in right? November, the most packed video game month of the year. It's going to get smashed in the NPD as all these heavy hitter games are coming out in the same period. If they were aiming it @ people who I didn't list than they wouldn't be releasing it in November.
That is the dumbets thinh I ever heard, I don't see any other company maing a "super edition" of one of their games release on the period January-April because of that.



Quote:
That's nice and all but take your own advise and learn to read your own posts more carefully. Because here's your quote you told me to read carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by read carefully
Now, don't take me wrong, Ultimate MvC3 didn't really hurted me that much because I knew this would happen and so because I didn't bought the freaking Beta they released back at February, and Yes, I'm gonna buy Ultimate because it has Frank, Nemesis, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange.
Now where the hell in that quote does it show you talking about Capcom abusing their fans?
What? I've always said that, since the early DLC characters and the barebones contnent on the first game. Thta post of mine yous tells that they didn't got me with their "beta" of MvC3.

Quote:
How is a rebalanced system suppose to be in the beginning, think before you post, also this rebalance isn't some number tweaking, they're adding in new moves and changing a lot of characters as well as mechanics. Has Netherrealm done anything apart from change number values because their testing was too sloppy?
Netherrealm has patched all game sproblems and rebalanced it in silence, DLC pathc that download automatically when logging in. Oh, and Netherreal testing values where sloppy? How about Cacom's? How many glitches, game breaks, infinites where found at MvC3?

Quote:
Of course they did, and the reason they can't sit on UMVC3 is because of the threat of something from their own company.
Plesae... that's simply merchandising, I bet all the "leaks" where done intentionally, Free Publicity. >.>


Quote:
lol MK9 will be dead way before MVC3, tournament stats speak for itself. Shit like Freddy Kruger and Jason the tournament scene could care less about and as soon as Battlefield 3 & MW3 come out the casuals will drop it like it's hot.
As the casual fighing game plauer I am, I care little from this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
There's some more single player stuff coming but Capcom aren't ready to announce it yet. In other words they don't want to tell people everything in the game 4 months before it comes out.
Oh, you sur ethey don't want to?

Full roster character leak my shoes.

Quote:
He's still an idiot,
Oh, is he? Or you're just mad at him becaus ehe rated MvC3 with a 6/10 and MK9 with a 9/10?

Angry Joe has said multiple times that he's a casual fighting agme player, and as a casual fighting game player he expects to have a good amount of contnent for the product he (and us) are paying, You can go around talking stuff about "Competitive mechanics" and "hardcore players" and any other sort of stuff, but most of us seek a game to have fun in or outside a competitive level, and game slike MvC3 that give you only the bare minimum and expect you to be pleased with that, are just a lame.

You may bitch about MK9 all you want, that game at least garabnee a good amount of fun for what you paid, even if you're just a casual fighting game player or a pro.

Quote:
Did he bitch about Shadow Mode being taken out?
I really doubt anyone would miss that crap of game mode.

Quote:
Also please find me this quote of spectator mode being free, they said they wouldn't include it very early in the life of MVC3.
For the matter of fact, they did.
Again, I think I'm just wasting my time, you're always cool to talk to as long as none touches Capcom, because when someone said anything negative about it you immediatly rage out, and call people who critice it (like Anrgy Joe) to be idiots. Capcom can defend themselves, and if they're doing this sort of things, they mus expect to have people complaining, It's your money, do whatever you want with it, but respect those who critique their actions because they have their right to do so. Oh, and if I buy or not the game, that's my problem, don't come telling me "why are you complaining then?" becaus eif I'm paying their products, I have my right to do so.

Grow up.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 18:30   Link #1633
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
On another note, Maximilian (the guy from the MvC3 Assist me! Tutorial videos) made a pretty cool video talking about the 4 remaining MARVEL characters (the Rocket Racoon part cracked me up XD) He makes some interesting points an opinions on how the characters may work, but another important thing about the video is that he also gives at the very end his opinion about the polemic going on about UMvC3, in Capcom's defense he claims that we may think of Ultimate as a Sequel and not a super edition... still, a sequel 9 months after the original still doesn't sounds that good.

We should also take in cocideration that Max is a hard-core fighting player while Joe is a casual one, While Max is really hype for increase his challenguing game experience, Joe is upset for being cheated to pay full prise for an incomplete game only to get the upgraded version 9 months later. I think both points of view are good and should be taken in conncideration.

__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 03:17   Link #1634
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
Soooo.... thinking about Phoenix Wright in this game....

- I'm kinda thinking that "The Thinker" should be somewhere part of his moveset
- And I can totally see his 3 Bar Ultimate being that dream he had with the Giant Judge, that.... or the group Objection from the first game


I also demand Objection/Cornered theme from AA1 as his theme. I just.... can't enjoy the themes from the others just as much as the original. I'm actually okay with this being his theme... 0:35 and on...

__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 02:25   Link #1635
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
Just thought I'd post something up... sorry for... y'know,... the double post... don't know if everyone's seen it yet.... but....

Spoiler for Cameo:
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 02:44   Link #1636
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Soooo.... thinking about Phoenix Wright in this game....

- I'm kinda thinking that "The Thinker" should be somewhere part of his moveset
- And I can totally see his 3 Bar Ultimate being that dream he had with the Giant Judge, that.... or the group Objection from the first game


I also demand Objection/Cornered theme from AA1 as his theme. I just.... can't enjoy the themes from the others just as much as the original. I'm actually okay with this being his theme... 0:35 and on...

You read my mind with his Theme song. Though I also would prefer a remix of the cornered song from THIS:



C'mon it's the Theme that got me pumped up for the game so long ago as it played during the very first Phoenix Wright trailer.
__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 02:55   Link #1637
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Oh and for the Phoenix Wright fans I give you this beautiful Orchestra Chronology of all the Phoenix Wright cornered themes.

__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 03:00   Link #1638
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
.... anybody else hope that we'll get a courtroom stage to fight in~?


Also....

Frank West vs Spider-Man Win Quote: If that Parker kid down at the Bugle gets some big cash for pictures of Spider-Man, think of how much I'll get for getting pictures AND beating the crap out of him!
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 03:10   Link #1639
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
.... anybody else hope that we'll get a courtroom stage to fight in~?
They better give us a court room stage to fight in along with a few nice cameos of some of the characters from to game to go along with it. Maya is an obvious choice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Also....

Frank West vs Spider-Man Win Quote: If that Parker kid down at the Bugle gets some big cash for pictures of Spider-Man, think of how much I'll get for getting pictures AND beating the crap out of him!

>:< As amazingly clever as that was, as a Spider-Man fan that would make me angry. At best he better at least express shock and amazement that he actually did manage to beat him OR if he does have a win quote like you said Spider-Man better have a win quote against him that's just as good.
__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 03:29   Link #1640
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Raftel
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE Send a message via Skype™ to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
They better give us a court room stage to fight in along with a few nice cameos of some of the characters from to game to go along with it. Maya is an obvious choice.
Maybe when Wright is fighting on the stage, have the ghost of Mia watch from the background, kinda like how Tiesel will cheer for Bonn when you play as Bonn on Kattelox Island~


Oh, and we'll need Payne in the background. But you just won't notice him.
__________________
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
capcom, crossover, fighting, marvel, ps3, xbox360

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.