AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-14, 04:55   Link #761
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Such dirty thoughts come to my mind when I read this

Also it could not be what we are thinking... It is a present, but its vibrating, it could be an electric doll, or something even more sillier
It was just simple electric shaver, lol
Old 2010-09-14, 06:45   Link #762
Weikang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It's "Jounetsu no Hana", the B-side to "Yamato Nadeshiko Education" (the OP) and the insert song for the show within a show Triple Booking segment of episode 6.
Thanks. I'd totaly forgot about it, shame on me -_-
Weikang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 10:39   Link #763
serenade_beta
マジ天使

By the way, how many people figured out what was being referred to in episode 10 about being shocked over a childhood friend not being a virgin?

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 11:53   Link #764
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
By the way, how many people figured out what was being referred to in episode 10 about being shocked over a childhood friend not being a virgin?
You mean the Kannagi thing? Quite a few, I think. If it's something else... then I probably didn't get it either.
Old 2010-09-15, 12:32   Link #765
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You mean the Kannagi thing? Quite a few, I think. If it's something else... then I probably didn't get it either.
I thought it just meant to create a pair of two very diverse tropes (just like wasabi-flavored cookies are an appropriate metaphor here). Although Kannagi fits those very well, it sounds more like a heavy cliche for NTR plots to me and if I'm correct every reference by SYD to other media is about eroge and hentai.
Anyway, since it's not clearly stated what it refered to it's up to anyone's interpretation.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 13:05   Link #766
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Bzzt, not Kannagi. She isn't a childhood friend, after all.
Though the stamp about idiots going crazy over the net because their waifu was not a virgin most definitely is targeting that incident.

It's a reference very few people, especially here, will probably know.
Two hints:
1. Eroge
2. Kawaragi Shiho (No, not School Days)
I stumbled upon this game a while back and looked it up on NicoDouga and then went to a board that was primarily talking about this problem... Never played it myself though.

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-09-15, 13:34   Link #767
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I dont know if i can handle any more cute Shino moments it getting more diffcult to keep the nose bleeds at bay. This was the first time we actually saw Shino take steps towards Tsuda in a real romantic way. Watching her blush is always a great moment.

Im starting to wonder if anyone has noticed that Shino is crushing on Tsuda. I would have thought that Suzu would have been one of the first to notice.
Old 2010-09-15, 13:46   Link #768
Solafighter
Hige

Its been a while, i posted here so i make it short:

This anime is awsome. In every episodes are endless laugher.

Cant wait to marathon this series soon. I hope i wont die from laughing to much.
Old 2010-09-15, 13:54   Link #769
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Bzzt, not Kannagi. She isn't a childhood friend, after all.
I never watched/read Kannagi

Since it's an eroge reference, then I definitely have no idea.
Old 2010-09-15, 14:45   Link #770
Key Board
Donut

The first one refers to kakyuusei 2

http://www.spwug.com/2009/01/15/feel...otaku-culture/

The 2nd one (bastards raging on the internet) refers to Kannagi

and while I'm it, the 3 "great betrayals" are"

-- Tamaki from Kakyuusei 2 as mentioned
-- Nagi from Kannagi
-- Alicia from Aria
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 17:39   Link #771
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I dont know if i can handle any more cute Shino moments it getting more diffcult to keep the nose bleeds at bay. This was the first time we actually saw Shino take steps towards Tsuda in a real romantic way. Watching her blush is always a great moment.

Im starting to wonder if anyone has noticed that Shino is crushing on Tsuda. I would have thought that Suzu would have been one of the first to notice.
I'd say Hata-chan has every move Shino makes documented in her photo files. o.O

Shino has all these perceptions about boys that Tsuda doesn't match up with. She feels comfortable and safe with him (mostly) and I don't mean that she thinks he won't make a move -- more like she feels comfortable if he does. There's a couple of sequences in manga's volume four that nail this mood dead on. Unfortunately, they're having to communicate this via the short season we have as its unlikely we'll get a second season barring some act of the gods.

OTOH... Suzu herself depends on Tsuda (especially when its spooky) and likes him because he's doesn't treat her like a freak pixie as most do.

Then there's the alternate reality of Mitsuba's "pure" world
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 19:06   Link #772
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'd say Hata-chan has every move Shino makes documented in her photo files. o.O

Shino has all these perceptions about boys that Tsuda doesn't match up with. She feels comfortable and safe with him (mostly) and I don't mean that she thinks he won't make a move -- more like she feels comfortable if he does. There's a couple of sequences in manga's volume four that nail this mood dead on. Unfortunately, they're having to communicate this via the short season we have as its unlikely we'll get a second season barring some act of the gods.

OTOH... Suzu herself depends on Tsuda (especially when its spooky) and likes him because he's doesn't treat her like a freak pixie as most do.

Then there's the alternate reality of Mitsuba's "pure" world
Its quite a sad news that there is going to be no Second Season

But also there was some hints that showed that Shino was comfortable with Tsuda in some occasions in the anime as well, probably when they were taking that vacation. You noticed several scenes showed that
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 19:56   Link #773
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Its quite a sad news that there is going to be no Second Season

But also there was some hints that showed that Shino was comfortable with Tsuda in some occasions in the anime as well, probably when they were taking that vacation. You noticed several scenes showed that
I didn't say there was not going to be a second season... only that given the present economy and industry trends, the likelihood was very low. Many, many, one season anime series deserve a second season and never get it.
Old 2010-09-15, 19:58   Link #774
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
I didn't say there was not going to be a second season... only that given the present economy and industry trends, the likelihood was very low. Many, many, one season anime series deserve a second season and never get it.
Well, as you said so many 1 season animes deserve a 2nd season, but never got it. Unless this somehow gets a tremendous boost, the low, low chance you said makes it hard for me to believe in a season 2, well probably when 1-3 years have passed we might get the lucky chance
Old 2010-09-15, 20:57   Link #775
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
When a second season was wanted for Sora no Otoshimono, there were people that said things similar to what you are saying now, but BAM! Second season came. Meaning, the possibility isn't as low as it might seem.

Old 2010-09-15, 21:04   Link #776
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
When a second season was wanted for Sora no Otoshimono, there were people that said things similar to what you are saying now, but BAM! Second season came. Meaning, the possibility isn't as low as it might seem.
Well this does bring some hope now
Old 2010-09-15, 23:33   Link #777
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm Eeyore... better to be happily surprised than eternally disappointed
Old 2010-09-15, 23:56   Link #778
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)

If Mitsudomoe can get a second season this can get a second season.

Plus, the DVD sales aren't bad. They aren't super, but they're getting along.

On the topic of anyone noticing Shino's feelings, I think Hata has probably noticed by now, seeing as she stalks them every time they're together. I'm surprised she hasn't published all the photos she has of them walking home together by now.

Also Vexx, is the Suzu thing stated explicitly in the manga or is that just your interpretation of her actions?
Old 2010-09-16, 00:08   Link #779
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
If Mitsudomoe can get a second season this can get a second season.

Plus, the DVD sales aren't bad. They aren't super, but they're getting along.

On the topic of anyone noticing Shino's feelings, I think Hata has probably noticed by now, seeing as she stalks them every time they're together. I'm surprised she hasn't published all the photos she has of them walking home together by now.

Also Vexx, is the Suzu thing stated explicitly in the manga or is that just your interpretation of her actions?
Just my interpretation... the explicit part is that she relies on him and trusts him when she's spooked. I don't think its 'romantic' (yet).
Old 2010-09-16, 00:09   Link #780
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
She's probably curious to see how far it'll go. If she spills the beans now, it might ruin everything. She's banking on a bigger scoop!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen