|2010-04-25, 23:20||Link #1|
Join Date: Mar 2006
SOTM 2010 - April (Touhou!) - Voting Thread
!!!Welcome to the SOTM!!!
This is the Voting Phase for the April SOTM Contest.
Please read the following rules very carefully before casting your vote for your favorite entries.
The Voting Process - How do I vote?:
1. Look at all the entries in the second post, and pick one, two, or three that you like.
Format for Voting - How do I correctly cast my vote?:
When you make your vote, please use the number of the entry and the name of contestant. Example:
I will tally the votes during the contest and once again at the end of the contest. The winner will be announced when the final day for voting passes.
Voting Rules - Things every potential voter should know:
1. You can vote for up to three of your favorite entries. You do not *need* to vote for more than one, but you can vote up to three if you wish.
*I reserve the right to reject votes if I deem any account suspicious.*
Voting begins on Sunday, April 25th, 2010, at 12:00pm, and ends the following Sunday, May 2nd, 2010, at 12:00pm.
The timezone I am using is UTC/GMT.
Use this site to figure out what time that is in your timezone: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
That's it! You can comment in this thread, but I will not tolerate any vote swaying or contest rigging. Any suspicious activity will be reported to the mods, so please, keep this clean and fair.
Questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions about the general voting phase or how the contest is run can be directed to me using the private message function or to the SOTM Generic Discussion Thread. Drama is not tolerated, so be civil. *If it's a concern about a contestant or entry, please PM me before discussing it publicly.* Thank you.
ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE VOTING PROCESS WILL NOT HAVE THEIR VOTES COUNTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Good luck contestants, and most importantly, have fun!
|2010-04-25, 23:23||Link #2|
Join Date: Mar 2006
2. Furude Rika
4. Miko Miko
9. White Manju Bun
24. Evil Rick
28. Ice Climbers
35. Marcus H.
|2010-04-25, 23:40||Link #3|
Join Date: Jul 2007
7. capture--liking the texture and colors, though some shapes and lights felt kinda random
21. Ichigo-Sora--Digging the background and the clarity of your sig is refreshing
33. Mr.Kurosaki--again, the texture draws me in: shiny, dreamy. Though I would've liked to see that scarf color changed since it feels a bit out of place
Wow, tough call on this one.
Last edited by Marina; 2010-04-26 at 00:02.
|contest, signature of the month, sotm|