AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-26, 09:40   Link #1
james0246

Create Your Own Fight Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
We already have the Create Your Own Jutsu or Naruto character-thread, and various other "What if..." threads, however, a thread that’s sole and only purpose would be to create one’s own fictional fights? We don't have anything like that yet. It would be a chance for people to express their opinions of different confrontations, without resulting in versus discussions, and to express wishes for the manga and its characters in a sort of artistic way, similar to the first thread I linked, but with a different topic.
This is a "Create your own fight scenario" thread in which you, the reader (and presumably fan of the series), will come up with your own scenarios detailing future and potential battles within the series (no, the potential battles need not be realistic, but they must only include figures from Naruto (so no crossover fights )).

This is not, I repeat not, a Versus Thread. In fact, let me say that in red: This is not a versus thread. You can create and detail a potential battle between 2 fan-favourite characters (like Tenten and Konohamaru), but the responses/discussion must not be centered on the feasibility of the fight (i.e. who would win, or why the fight is unlikely, etc), but rather the posters presentation of the fight (how realistic did the poster make the fight (mood, tone, overall presentation, etc)?; did they forget any relevant details?; could you see the fight happening the way described?; is there anything you think should be added or detracted from the fight (if you do not like how their fight turns out, write your own version)?; and overall, just critique the presentation). In many respects, this is a focused/specific fanfiction thread (as opposed to the general threads that currently exist), geared solely toward the construction of ideal epic battles, without needing any actual story or character development - focus on the battle scenario itself, do not care about trying to connect it to the actual story .

Additionally, while humour is more than acceptable, please try to create a battle you would like to see (without fear of worrying about creating an unnecessary versus discussion (which this thread is not)).

Added to that, this is not a manga thread, so use spoiler tags where appropriate. Additionally, this isn't an anime-only thread, so be prepared for some slight (unintentional) spoilage.

Additional Rule: Stay away from obvious battle scenarios -Sasuke v. Kakashi; Sasuke v. Naruto; Sasuke v. Madara; Naruto v. Kakashi; Naruto v. Madara; etc. Try and use the characters in unique and interesting ways (Neji v. Zetsu; Konan v. Tenten; etc).

Additional Rule: Do not rewrite story battles. Do not try and rewrite a major battle from the story (ex: Sakura v. Sasori). I doubt many people would do this, but just in case...These battles are over and done with, so there is no need to rehash actual storylines from the manga. Be original people.

Brief/Shitty Ex: I have always wanted to see a battle between the older generation of Konoha and Madara. (In many respects I consider Madara to be a problem of the older generation, or at least a problem left behind by the older generation. So, I have always desired for the older generation to be the ones to solve the problem.) Consequently, I've often imagined a situation where the heads of the big clans (in Konoha) would all band together in one fight against Madara, with Tsunade dealing the final blow. Inochi, Shikaku, and Shibi could use their various technique to keep Madara moving around the battlefield (and from fleeing), while Hiashi, Chouza, and Gai would use their extreme taijutsu to keep Madara fighting/occupied. Kakashi and Tsunade could then coordinate an effort at taking Madara down. Tsume can do something...urinate on Madara maybe...

Last edited by james0246; 2010-05-02 at 18:18.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 11:16   Link #2
Haak
Forever Alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Added to that, this is not a manga thread, so use spoiler tags where appropriate. Additionally, this isn't an anime-only thread, so be prepared for some slight (unintentional) spoilage.
.....What? It's gotta be one or the other.
Old 2010-04-26, 16:20   Link #3
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I'm glad to see this thread finally up.

Here's my first one. It's about Zetsu and Kakashi.
I won't deny the slightly fangirlish decisions at times, and some of the names of the jutsus are made up (but I tried to be at least somewhat correct^^).
I hope it's readable and not too confusing.

Spoiler for length:

Last edited by ZGoten; 2010-04-27 at 17:31.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 15:15   Link #4
Cael
Lurker Mode

Quote:
Spoiler for length:
Awesome story ZGoten.
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 16:53   Link #5
james0246

I added an additional rule to the thread:

Quote:
Stay away from obvious battle scenarios - Sasuke v. Kakashi; Sasuke v. Naruto; Sasuke v. Madara; Naruto v. Kakashi; etc. Try and use the characters in unique and interesting ways (Neji v. Zetsu; Konan v. Tenten; etc).
I added another additional rule:

Quote:
Do not rewrite story battles. Do not try and rewrite a major battle from the story (ex: Sakura v. Sasori). I doubt many people would do this, but just in case...

Last edited by james0246; 2010-05-02 at 18:17.
Old 2010-04-27, 16:53   Link #6
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
.....What? It's gotta be one or the other.
Or it could just be a generic Naruto thread, where its ok to post manga spoilers as long as you use spoiler tags.

@zgoten
Cool story, I didn't read the whole thing, but I liked what I did read, and the wide variety of colors you used was really appealing to my eyes. Overall I give it an A-. Keep up the good work
Old 2010-05-02, 17:35   Link #7
Marvx360x

Quote:
I'm glad to see this thread finally up.

Here's my first one. It's about Zetsu and Kakashi.
I won't deny the slightly fangirlish decisions at times, and some of the names of the jutsus are made up (but I tried to be at least somewhat correct^^).
I hope it's readable and not too confusing.

Spoiler for length:
I enjoyed reading that, nice job

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Marvx360x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 23:20   Link #8
tkdtiger

Well here is my story of a fights I could see happening. Zetsu vs. Neji. This is a fight I actually predicted early on...that and a Gai vs Kisame fight.

Spoiler:

well that's my fight scenario... I wanted to add Shikamaru, but it was too troublesome : D
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 00:14   Link #9
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Thanks for the replies guys, and finally there's a second scenario.

@tkdtiger
Nice idea. I don't think Neji will become a character that important anymore. I would appreciate it though (I guess we all would). The only thing I'm wondering is, why Neji would go on finding Sasuke himself.
However, I like the matchup, especially because i can imagine them being on an equal level, and Hyuugas are always well suited for fighting tricky enemies, as we've already seen in the "Neji vs. Spiderguy"-fight.
Old 2010-05-03, 14:25   Link #10
tkdtiger

Quote:
Thanks for the replies guys, and finally there's a second scenario.

@tkdtiger
Nice idea. I don't think Neji will become a character that important anymore. I would appreciate it though (I guess we all would). The only thing I'm wondering is, why Neji would go on finding Sasuke himself.
However, I like the matchup, especially because i can imagine them being on an equal level, and Hyuugas are always well suited for fighting tricky enemies, as we've already seen in the "Neji vs. Spiderguy"-fight.
you know I thought of that as well...but I wasn't sure if it had to be one on one...I was thinking though he probably would go with Shikamaru and maybe Lee...I don't think he'd be crazy enough to go by himself..
Old 2010-05-03, 21:59   Link #11
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
And here's mine.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Frenchie; 2010-05-03 at 22:33.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 22:20   Link #12
james0246

^I think that might break my "obvious fight" rule, but, still, good scenario. I kind of hope it plays out that way in the actual manga.
Old 2010-05-03, 22:26   Link #13
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Oh, yeah I imagine. I didn't think of it as an obvious fight for some reason. No idea why :/
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 23:15   Link #14
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
And here's mine.

Spoiler:
I like it. It's interesting and it kept me entertained...
Old 2010-05-04, 16:57   Link #15
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by kirisute_gomen; 2010-05-06 at 05:31.
kirisute_gomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 22:51   Link #16
DAmer
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisute_gomen View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Nice fight. I laughed at sasuke's quote "pop goes the weasel". I dont think he would say that if it actually happened in the series but it would be pretty funny if he did lol.
Old 2010-05-06, 05:27   Link #17
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

Thanks. I still need some time to come up with a very complex scenario of the fight I indicated to happen at the end of this one.
Spoiler for manga:

And here is part 2.
Spoiler for manga - pt2:

Last edited by kirisute_gomen; 2010-05-10 at 08:15.
kirisute_gomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 07:03   Link #18
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisute_gomen View Post
And here is part 2.
Spoiler for manga - pt2:
Nice, very nice.
Old 2010-05-13, 07:37   Link #19
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ohhh i kind of like these things. I'll give before hand a preview of the battle which is and going to be an epic battle beyond anything we've seen so far. The details will be behind the spoiler tag.

Plot
5 years after Naruto finally returned to Konoha (after the time-skip) alot of things happened.
Good and bad. The good things. The villages have together with the smaller ones united to get rid of the new treath which have been named "Nemesis" for obvious reasons. The bad news is that the bad guys have somewhat united Nemesis and Akatsuki aswell..that's right somewhat. That's what bad guys do.. one thing they have in common. They want Naruto!

Spoiler
For anime readers only it may seem very fictional but be warned..i'll add some (a little) manga contents so be advised to read at own risk... enjoy it

Spoiler:
Old 2010-05-13, 14:40   Link #20
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Johnny, this is rather fan fiction than a fight scenario.