AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2010-04-28, 02:37   Link #41
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Well, the Kurosaki-kun Count went up this time from last week's. But the Ioune Count was actually higher than Kurosaki-kun Count, surprisingly (or at least to me.)

Kurosaki-kun Count: 3
Ioune Count: A whooping 6 if I counted correctly!

Overall, the episode was an improvement from last week, but I can't help myself but can't the Kurosaki-kuns and Iounes chanted along. It's quite fun.
Old 2010-04-28, 02:44   Link #42
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
menoli was shown to be scared and reluctant to keep going after orihime in the manga too. the filler just made it more obvious.
loli didn't switch sides in either medium. it was all more arrancar infighting. sure they added in an angry "i owe you one," but it was immediately followed by her original lines of yammy hate. they even made sure to demonstrate that she is still a bitch by having her emphasize that she still hates orihime.

kinda interesting how these added bits seem to drive home the idea that orihime healing them earlier was a good thing despite them being evil bitches.
*cough* last episode thread *cough*
Menoli had raping face on and was plesingly undressing Orihime together with Loli while here she didn't even come lcose to her.

And they did keep the original lines but the manga version Loli wouldn't step in for Orihime.
Old 2010-04-28, 03:00   Link #43
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
I still cranks me up that a girl arancar is actually named "loli"

Also, I lol'ed when she was all like "IMA GONNA KILL ORIHIME" and proceeds to rip of her clothes? Oh noes, please don't remove Inoues clothes! How terrible of you!

I was sad when she didn't rip of the clothes around the chest area tho
Old 2010-04-28, 03:11   Link #44
kitten320

Well she does kinda look like one

I guess raping and undressing is part of a killing program

Now that you mentioned it... I guess they dcided to censor again... WAIT! So that is why they had changed the whole scene?! To drag the episode so Loli wouldn't have time to get to her chest 0_0
Old 2010-04-28, 03:20   Link #45
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Menoli had raping face on and was plesingly undressing Orihime together with Loli while here she didn't even come lcose to her.

And they did keep the original lines but the manga version Loli wouldn't step in for Orihime.
i was referring to the walk up the stairs. it was made pretty clear the menoli didn't want to bother with orihime anymore, but loli pressured her into it. the anime just expands on that multi-page conversation rather than the one little panel of rape face and implied shirt ripping (it isn't really clear if she is ripping or just holding while loli keeps ripping).

Quote:

Now that you mentioned it... I guess they dcided to censor again... WAIT! So that is why they had changed the whole scene?! To drag the episode so Loli wouldn't have time to get to her chest 0_0
huh? her cloths look like they might be more ripped in the anime to me.
Old 2010-04-28, 03:24   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

damn costume designs! made me think they ripped more in the manga

and they really changed up the scene and just had Loli doing the ripping instead of her and Menoly.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:28   Link #47
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:

And it seems part of Orihime's back was censored as well. (They were tearing her shit up!) I thought it looked off when watching the anime; not to mention a couple of times where her face looked like it was drawn wrong-- it just didn't look like Orihime-- maybe the eyes were to offset or something. Or perhaps the animation team just tried a little to hard..? I'm not sure.
Old 2010-04-28, 03:30   Link #48
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

I keep forgetting the filler is over.

Anyways, that stupid arrancar bitch gives a bad name to loli.
Old 2010-04-28, 03:39   Link #49
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Ch. 341 Pg. 1 - Menoly saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with Orihime anymore.

I seriously think Kubo forgot what he wrote in that chapter...

Ch. 342 Pg. 12 - Menoly's face is the same as it is in the anime, she doesn't seemed as worried anymore.

Ch. 342 Pg. 14 - first rip scene
Ch. 342 Pg. 15 - second scene and Menoly has her rape face on
Ch. 342 Pg. 18-19 - still see Menoly holding Orihime down when Yammy does his Kool-Aid Man entrance
Ch. 343 Pg 6 - makes it look like more of Orihime's outfit is ripped...damn black and white pages!!!

looking further...her outfit is just as ripped up as they showed in the anime so far.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-04-28 at 03:53.
Old 2010-04-28, 03:39   Link #50
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Also, I lol'ed when she was all like "IMA GONNA KILL ORIHIME" and proceeds to rip of her clothes? Oh noes, please don't remove Inoues clothes! How terrible of you!
You know, I know of a couple people who have gone to skin others alive only to tear apart their clothes instead...I don't know if it's because their nails didn't dig deep enough and couldn't penetrate the flesh, or because they had a subconscious desire to strip someone naked instead of skinning them...Due to suspected bouts of sexual frustration having more of a heavy influence than criminal intent, I think the latter was the more plausible case...

The same theory could be applied to this...Or it's possible some people complained that the only fanservice they got was Ulquiorra's shirt getting ripped in half, and if that is the case, some people got gypped when all they received was Detatched Sleeves Orihime...

Oh, but I have a feeling we'll get some shirtless Ichigo really soon anyway...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:40   Link #51
kitten320

Quote:
i was referring to the walk up the stairs. it was made pretty clear the menoli didn't want to bother with orihime anymore, but loli pressured her into it. the anime just expands on that multi-page conversation rather than the one little panel of rape face and implied shirt ripping (it isn't really clear if she is ripping or just holding while loli keeps ripping).
Even if she was just holding, she still did it with big pleasure there.
Old 2010-04-28, 03:41   Link #52
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OMG lots and lots of LoLi hotness, groping, female bonding? = PURE WIN!

Spoiler for LoLi EP Screenshots!:
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:56   Link #53
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
You know, I know of a couple people who have gone to skin others alive only to tear apart their clothes instead...I don't know if it's because their nails didn't dig deep enough and couldn't penetrate the flesh, or because they had a subconscious desire to strip someone naked instead of skinning them...Due to suspected bouts of sexual frustration having more of a heavy influence than criminal intent, I think the latter was the more plausible case...

The same theory could be applied to this...Or it's possible some people complained that the only fanservice they got was Ulquiorra's shirt getting ripped in half, and if that is the case, some people got gypped when all they received was Detatched Sleeves Orihime...

Oh, but I have a feeling we'll get some shirtless Ichigo really soon anyway...
heh, yeah all they did was really rip up the coat portion of the outfit and just by her words and action, Loli was going to slowly torture Orihime.
Old 2010-04-28, 04:43   Link #54
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Well, the Kurosaki-kun Count went up this time from last week's. But the Ioune Count was actually higher than Kurosaki-kun Count, surprisingly (or at least to me.)

Kurosaki-kun Count: 3
Ioune Count: A whooping 6 if I counted correctly!

Overall, the episode was an improvement from last week, but I can't help myself but can't the Kurosaki-kuns and Iounes chanted along. It's quite fun.
I do like to keep count myself too. Atleast Ichigo had a reason though. Her life was in danger & Ulquiorra kept getting in his way. Orihime doesn't have a good reason.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 04:45   Link #55
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
-animation still seems to be solid
If by solid you mean "consistently mediocre", that is.
I know these episodes didn't require particularly good animation, but considering the studio was able to save a bunch of money with episode 266, it shouldn't have been too hard to make these episodes look at least okay.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:20   Link #56
kamyu

Quote:
edit:
found what you were talking about, but not sure what the caption says.
Spoiler for pic:
well my 6am attempt to match the handwriting to typed characters and feed it to google seems to be a massive failure. XD

my crappy matching: わリの王ゑオ犬
google's crappy translating: "We'll reset Oh Dog King"

yeah...
Old 2010-04-28, 05:35   Link #57
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i found it odd that loli's breasts went from not flat chest to flat chest and back again through the course of that episode.

that special power was not elaborated on in either the manga or the anime.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:42   Link #58
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
If by solid you mean "consistently mediocre", that is.
I know these episodes didn't require particularly good animation, but considering the studio was able to save a bunch of money with episode 266, it shouldn't have been too hard to make these episodes look at least okay.
quality is in the eye of the beholder
I myself would find it hard to call this episode less than okay
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:54   Link #59
neshru

Of course you can enjoy an episode regardless of how good the animation is and a lot of people don't even pay attention to how good the episode looks, but if actually enjoy good animation and can recognize good animation, you will agree that these episode looked average at best.

Last edited by neshru; 2010-04-28 at 06:04.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 06:00   Link #60
Aqua Knight

Animation wasn't good at all.
The animators focus more on sword glowing, GT,ceros,sword sparks , reaitsu , less then on faces,figures and background and that's disappointing.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote