AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-28, 02:37   Link #41
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Well, the Kurosaki-kun Count went up this time from last week's. But the Ioune Count was actually higher than Kurosaki-kun Count, surprisingly (or at least to me.)

Kurosaki-kun Count: 3
Ioune Count: A whooping 6 if I counted correctly!

Overall, the episode was an improvement from last week, but I can't help myself but can't the Kurosaki-kuns and Iounes chanted along. It's quite fun.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 02:44   Link #42
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
menoli was shown to be scared and reluctant to keep going after orihime in the manga too. the filler just made it more obvious.
loli didn't switch sides in either medium. it was all more arrancar infighting. sure they added in an angry "i owe you one," but it was immediately followed by her original lines of yammy hate. they even made sure to demonstrate that she is still a bitch by having her emphasize that she still hates orihime.


kinda interesting how these added bits seem to drive home the idea that orihime healing them earlier was a good thing despite them being evil bitches.
*cough* last episode thread *cough*
Menoli had raping face on and was plesingly undressing Orihime together with Loli while here she didn't even come lcose to her.

And they did keep the original lines but the manga version Loli wouldn't step in for Orihime.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:00   Link #43
Mangs
So sexy it hurts
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norway
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
I still cranks me up that a girl arancar is actually named "loli"

Also, I lol'ed when she was all like "IMA GONNA KILL ORIHIME" and proceeds to rip of her clothes? Oh noes, please don't remove Inoues clothes! How terrible of you!

I was sad when she didn't rip of the clothes around the chest area tho
__________________
I came, I saw, I pwned
Mangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:11   Link #44
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Well she does kinda look like one

I guess raping and undressing is part of a killing program

Now that you mentioned it... I guess they dcided to censor again... WAIT! So that is why they had changed the whole scene?! To drag the episode so Loli wouldn't have time to get to her chest 0_0
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:20   Link #45
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Menoli had raping face on and was plesingly undressing Orihime together with Loli while here she didn't even come lcose to her.

And they did keep the original lines but the manga version Loli wouldn't step in for Orihime.
i was referring to the walk up the stairs. it was made pretty clear the menoli didn't want to bother with orihime anymore, but loli pressured her into it. the anime just expands on that multi-page conversation rather than the one little panel of rape face and implied shirt ripping (it isn't really clear if she is ripping or just holding while loli keeps ripping).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well she does kinda look like one

I guess raping and undressing is part of a killing program

Now that you mentioned it... I guess they dcided to censor again... WAIT! So that is why they had changed the whole scene?! To drag the episode so Loli wouldn't have time to get to her chest 0_0
huh? her cloths look like they might be more ripped in the anime to me.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:24   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
damn costume designs! made me think they ripped more in the manga

and they really changed up the scene and just had Loli doing the ripping instead of her and Menoly.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:28   Link #47
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well she does kinda look like one

I guess raping and undressing is part of a killing program

Now that you mentioned it... I guess they dcided to censor again... WAIT! So that is why they had changed the whole scene?! To drag the episode so Loli wouldn't have time to get to her chest 0_0
And it seems part of Orihime's back was censored as well. (They were tearing her shit up!) I thought it looked off when watching the anime; not to mention a couple of times where her face looked like it was drawn wrong-- it just didn't look like Orihime-- maybe the eyes were to offset or something. Or perhaps the animation team just tried a little to hard..? I'm not sure.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:30   Link #48
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 23
I keep forgetting the filler is over.

Anyways, that stupid arrancar bitch gives a bad name to loli.
__________________
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:39   Link #49
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Ch. 341 Pg. 1 - Menoly saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with Orihime anymore.

I seriously think Kubo forgot what he wrote in that chapter...

Ch. 342 Pg. 12 - Menoly's face is the same as it is in the anime, she doesn't seemed as worried anymore.

Ch. 342 Pg. 14 - first rip scene
Ch. 342 Pg. 15 - second scene and Menoly has her rape face on
Ch. 342 Pg. 18-19 - still see Menoly holding Orihime down when Yammy does his Kool-Aid Man entrance
Ch. 343 Pg 6 - makes it look like more of Orihime's outfit is ripped...damn black and white pages!!!

looking further...her outfit is just as ripped up as they showed in the anime so far.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-04-28 at 03:53.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:39   Link #50
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The 502
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Also, I lol'ed when she was all like "IMA GONNA KILL ORIHIME" and proceeds to rip of her clothes? Oh noes, please don't remove Inoues clothes! How terrible of you!
You know, I know of a couple people who have gone to skin others alive only to tear apart their clothes instead...I don't know if it's because their nails didn't dig deep enough and couldn't penetrate the flesh, or because they had a subconscious desire to strip someone naked instead of skinning them...Due to suspected bouts of sexual frustration having more of a heavy influence than criminal intent, I think the latter was the more plausible case...

The same theory could be applied to this...Or it's possible some people complained that the only fanservice they got was Ulquiorra's shirt getting ripped in half, and if that is the case, some people got gypped when all they received was Detatched Sleeves Orihime...

Oh, but I have a feeling we'll get some shirtless Ichigo really soon anyway...
__________________
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:40   Link #51
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
i was referring to the walk up the stairs. it was made pretty clear the menoli didn't want to bother with orihime anymore, but loli pressured her into it. the anime just expands on that multi-page conversation rather than the one little panel of rape face and implied shirt ripping (it isn't really clear if she is ripping or just holding while loli keeps ripping).
Even if she was just holding, she still did it with big pleasure there.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:41   Link #52
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: City of Angels
OMG lots and lots of LoLi hotness, groping, female bonding? = PURE WIN!

Spoiler for LoLi EP Screenshots!:
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 03:56   Link #53
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
You know, I know of a couple people who have gone to skin others alive only to tear apart their clothes instead...I don't know if it's because their nails didn't dig deep enough and couldn't penetrate the flesh, or because they had a subconscious desire to strip someone naked instead of skinning them...Due to suspected bouts of sexual frustration having more of a heavy influence than criminal intent, I think the latter was the more plausible case...

The same theory could be applied to this...Or it's possible some people complained that the only fanservice they got was Ulquiorra's shirt getting ripped in half, and if that is the case, some people got gypped when all they received was Detatched Sleeves Orihime...

Oh, but I have a feeling we'll get some shirtless Ichigo really soon anyway...
heh, yeah all they did was really rip up the coat portion of the outfit and just by her words and action, Loli was going to slowly torture Orihime.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 04:43   Link #54
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Well, the Kurosaki-kun Count went up this time from last week's. But the Ioune Count was actually higher than Kurosaki-kun Count, surprisingly (or at least to me.)

Kurosaki-kun Count: 3
Ioune Count: A whooping 6 if I counted correctly!

Overall, the episode was an improvement from last week, but I can't help myself but can't the Kurosaki-kuns and Iounes chanted along. It's quite fun.
I do like to keep count myself too. Atleast Ichigo had a reason though. Her life was in danger & Ulquiorra kept getting in his way. Orihime doesn't have a good reason.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 04:45   Link #55
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
-animation still seems to be solid
If by solid you mean "consistently mediocre", that is.
I know these episodes didn't require particularly good animation, but considering the studio was able to save a bunch of money with episode 266, it shouldn't have been too hard to make these episodes look at least okay.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:20   Link #56
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
edit:
found what you were talking about, but not sure what the caption says.
Spoiler for pic:
well my 6am attempt to match the handwriting to typed characters and feed it to google seems to be a massive failure. XD

my crappy matching: わリの王ゑオ犬
google's crappy translating: "We'll reset Oh Dog King"

yeah...
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:35   Link #57
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
i found it odd that loli's breasts went from not flat chest to flat chest and back again through the course of that episode.

that special power was not elaborated on in either the manga or the anime.
__________________


Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:42   Link #58
medigo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
If by solid you mean "consistently mediocre", that is.
I know these episodes didn't require particularly good animation, but considering the studio was able to save a bunch of money with episode 266, it shouldn't have been too hard to make these episodes look at least okay.
quality is in the eye of the beholder
I myself would find it hard to call this episode less than okay
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 05:54   Link #59
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Of course you can enjoy an episode regardless of how good the animation is and a lot of people don't even pay attention to how good the episode looks, but if actually enjoy good animation and can recognize good animation, you will agree that these episode looked average at best.

Last edited by neshru; 2010-04-28 at 06:04.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-28, 06:00   Link #60
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
Animation wasn't good at all.
The animators focus more on sword glowing, GT,ceros,sword sparks , reaitsu , less then on faces,figures and background and that's disappointing.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.