AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-03, 02:45   Link #61
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Hisagi used a binding spell against his fraccion member & Momo used some crazy combination, but Kira did not. I would think Urahara's banishment would have been lifted once Aizen's betrayal was out. I don't think Yamamoto would request help from a traitor.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 02:56   Link #62
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
but Kira did not.
yes... he did...
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 02:59   Link #63
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
yes... he did...
I just watched it, he used wabisuke to weigh him down & then cut off his head, no kidou.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:03   Link #64
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
I just watched it, he used wabisuke to weigh him down & then cut off his head, no kidou.
then you are pretty blind...
Spoiler for size:
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:06   Link #65
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
* It's a seal so his reiatsu is blocked and Aizen is handcuffed .
So, even more hax than what Aizen did against Yama with Wonderweiss, which he needed the hougyoku to accomplish? Urahara can do it with just 2-3 kido? Also, Urahara is so fast he can dodge Aizen's attack and cast 3 kido before Aizen can react?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:21   Link #66
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
So, even more hax than what Aizen did against Yama with Wonderweiss, which he needed the hougyoku to accomplish? Urahara can do it with just 2-3 kido? Also, Urahara is so fast he can dodge Aizen's attack and cast 3 kido before Aizen can react?
Sure, Urahara's speed is on par with Yoruichi. Plus, living with Tessai for a century, his kidou skill should be extremely advanced. If you actually take a look at Urahara's abilities, there's a good chance he could take Aizen.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:23   Link #67
itis
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
it being built in soul society doesn't change the fact that it is on earth now.
a notable proof of the separation comes to mind: soifon and her lieutenant talked about the power limit automatically put on them when they leave soul society, but the limiting process was disabled before they left.
if the transported fake town was still considered a part of soul society then they wouldn't have had to disable the level limiter.

as for why urahara waited so long, perhaps he was waiting for aizen to do his thing with the hogyouku.
or, kubo just wanted to have another hero moment.
Seated officers, captains, and vice-captains are prohibited from using their full power even in Soul Society. This was established during Ichigo's invasion; a messenger was sent to report special wartime instructions by Yamamoto that the ban on full power was lifted.
itis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:33   Link #68
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by itis View Post
Seated officers, captains, and vice-captains are prohibited from using their full power even in Soul Society. This was established during Ichigo's invasion; a messenger was sent to report special wartime instructions by Yamamoto that the ban on full power was lifted.
you are confusing two entirely different things.
the special wartime instructions was to allow the carrying and release of zanpakutos. nothing about any kind of sealing of power. just a sort of no weapons policy.
the limit i'm talking about is an actual seal placed on them drastically reducing their power.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:35   Link #69
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
* It's a seal so his reiatsu is blocked and Aizen is handcuffed .
wasn't this also the way in Fairy Tail to keep them from using magic?
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:41   Link #70
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
Sure, Urahara's speed is on par with Yoruichi. Plus, living with Tessai for a century, his kidou skill should be extremely advanced. If you actually take a look at Urahara's abilities, there's a good chance he could take Aizen.
So why didn't he do it 4 years ago?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:48   Link #71
itis
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
it being built in soul society doesn't change the fact that it is on earth now.
a notable proof of the separation comes to mind: soifon and her lieutenant talked about the power limit automatically put on them when they leave soul society, but the limiting process was disabled before they left.
if the transported fake town was still considered a part of soul society then they wouldn't have had to disable the level limiter.

as for why urahara waited so long, perhaps he was waiting for aizen to do his thing with the hogyouku.
or, kubo just wanted to have another hero moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
you are confusing two entirely different things.
the special wartime instructions was to allow the carrying and release of zanpakutos. nothing about any kind of sealing of power. just a sort of no weapons policy.
the limit i'm talking about is an actual seal placed on them drastically reducing their power.
I know about the seal that you are talking about.

No, the instructions were that all captains, vice-captains, and seated officers were required to carry their sword at all time and were permitted to use their full power. There has been nothing to suggest that the seals do not apply in soul society as well. Furthermore, in order to lift the seal, one would need permission to lift the seal - permission to use their full power.
itis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 03:58   Link #72
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by itis View Post
I know about the seal that you are talking about.

No, the instructions were that all captains, vice-captains, and seated officers were required to carry their swords at all time and were permitted to use their full powers. There has been nothing to suggest that the seals do not apply in soul society as well. Furthermore, in order to lift the seal, one would need permission to lift the seal - permission to use their full powers.
actually, when renji told us about the limiter for the first time, he made it very clear that it wasn't active in soul society. then again when the lift the limit against grimmjow's fraccion, they clearly said that the limit is put on when the entire the human world.

also, going by byakuya's exchange with ukitake, the ban that the wartime orders lifted was a policy and not a seal.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 04:03   Link #73
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
So why didn't he do it 4 years ago?
he needed to save the ones that was being hollowfied
I think
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 04:15   Link #74
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I'd Rather Urahara Beat Aizen Then Cry Baby Ichigo
yes, I'm sure most of us would prefer it despite Ichigo being the main character...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 04:32   Link #75
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
So why didn't he do it 4 years ago?
What do you mean?
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 04:57   Link #76
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by itis View Post
I thought Kisuke was banished from Soul Society. If the current Karakura town is a replica made in Soul Society, how is he able to enter? Can someone explain?
Don't think it really matters when apparently old man Yamma and Kisuke were talking at some point.

Spoiler for size:
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 06:46   Link #77
Farscape
Secondman
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
So, even more hax than what Aizen did against Yama with Wonderweiss, which he needed the hougyoku to accomplish? Urahara can do it with just 2-3 kido? Also, Urahara is so fast he can dodge Aizen's attack and cast 3 kido before Aizen can react?
You are also forgetting that Aizen is underestimating what Urahara can do.. didn't you notice how he stated * Aizen:" Even using a 90 level kidou ... A long time ago you didn't even touch me... "

Urahara is intellectually on a whole nother level than anyone else. Beside that why underestimate Urahara.. isn't like Grandpa is of supreme knowlegde.. he's just very powerful

And what exactly happened that is supposedly hax? we haven't even seen the actual chapter and even so what happened or that has been spoiled, isn't that spectacular, it appears to just be very clever. I mean seeing Aizen get pinky slapped by Isshin was of more of a suprise if anything.
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 08:14   Link #78
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Don't take Ohana summary with a grain of salt . When it comes to Bleach her summaries have been lousy .

And when asked for detailed summary by 2Chan . Ohana refused saying she hates the characters in the chapter . The hero is possibly kisuke so I don't feel like reading manga . If we are lucky we may get a detailed summary from 69Ruma/Drake or we will have to wait for pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Looks like an interesting chapter. Thanks for the spoilers, ZuraRaRa!!
DRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRR

__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 08:36   Link #79
Ichy
It`s a miracle!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Age: 32
Spoiler for Chapter 403:
__________________
Ichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 10:15   Link #80
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zeon
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
HEAR HEAR! Cookies to that!

Only it's too bad that has like zero possibility of happening, this is shonen manga, and in shonen the main character always has to have the last winning fight against the main bad guy. I'm just reading this because it's routine to me after all these years, I've lost all interest. The straw that broke the camel's back was the moment Kubo decided that Isshin's story was too difficult for him to come up with and so played him off like a bitch by having Ichigo say "it's ok dad, you can tell me when you're ready" Once again I say fuck you kubo, just fuck you...

Exactly took the words straight out my mouth with the isshin part
__________________
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.