AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-20, 15:56   Link #1041
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
HIGH FIVE SISTA!
I am not too sure about putting her in the same group as yourself; she much more productive than you ...
__________________

ganbaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 16:45   Link #1042
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Uhh yeah, I hope she wasn't offended by putting her in my group
I really hope to be more productive in the future ;D

Anyways enough about me, Keep them awesome signatures coming
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 01:42   Link #1043
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
^Gahhhhhhh, it's perfect. 763.92% perfect! I'm gonna go flash it around the forum now- haters get at me. XD

Thanks very much, Patchy-san!
^^ glad you liked it..... I thought it will failed to your taste leader!>>.>_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
>.< Do you really have to go?.. at least come drop by and visit every now and then..

Whatever happens, I wish you all the best. Good luck with whatever you'll be pursuing in the future, and hopefully we'll meet again someday..

Oh and once again thanks for all the gifts you've made. I'll treasure them <3

^^ Yep... Don't know I'll try though....

Thanks, yep hope so... and then you'll know I'm not a boy hmpppp!!!! >_<

No problem.... ^^ will also treasure those drawing you gave to me... ^^ an d those touhou floods I got from you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
It's more like your style is far more distinctive that perhaps other sig makers, which makes your sigs all the more loved. I admire the hard work you put into your sigs.
I still don't know what's going on...
*fainted due to severe embarassment*

*awakened* really happy of that... statement... >_< *sob*... Lol.. I experienced before that a certain someone said it isn't that special, and what you called kinda like a fastfood snacks that's like you can see them anywhere... lol... though I laugh at that certain someone when I retaliated... haha

anyway... hope you can continue to spread your talent also blaze-sempai not just only in K-on thread but elsewhere here, since I think many peeps also liked your works including me and if I'm not mistaken PM-sama either. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Is there anyone else than think than maybe Patchy's signature's popularity baskfired: so many peoples are asking her signature and her free time is getting shorter so it's understandable than she might choose to stop.

About the update, that Miku's one is looking great but the other one somehow have something than bother me but I am not sure what.
*taps ganbaru-sempai* first of all I'm not that popular neh!!!.. >_< though to be honest even if my time is shortened just seeing those hmmm "words" like...
"It's great I really liked it" or "Wow it looks good" or something like "OMG! it exceeded my expectations" makes all that time that I spend worth it... really worth it.. ^^... Though sadly real life is really matters at the moment... ^^ Really happy for those people who were posting and even lurking here at my thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
^She is doing more weekly updates than requests so no, I do not think her popularity backfired. Besides, she has right to refuse any requests that are made to her. There's no reason to stop sig making completely if the fact that she has no time was only because of requests. She could still keep doing weekly updates, but instead, she is going to stop as she has no time for those either.

I wonder how is Patchy able to do what she does with her job, though. If it's so demanding that it leaves her no free time on computer.. Just work work sleep, and repeat.. It sounds so.. tiring.
^^ Yup, I've letting down some requests lately specially for those people who are kinda new to this site and only posted once/twice or just for requesting a sig. ^^ Sadly that I really need to stop since my job is kinda hectic atm (as of now still on vacation).. before I can spend some 30 mins to an hour doing some requests, but now I must rushed even that remaining time for dinner break lol... ^^

Yep it's tiring... sadly I can't get back to the way it was even to the way it was like only a month ago where I"m doing a 2 updates per month basis.

Though if my hands will itch severely due to missing my PS, I will grab a laptop placed it in a table then open my PS immediately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Remember when she said she did these all in her dinner breaks? And have a look around the forums, you'll see that colourful Patchy atmosphere in the sig area of so many members.

So no, I don't think her popularity went down at all. In fact, it just kept building from day one.

And yeah, all these during her dinner break? If that's true, then damn, that's badass.
Haha I loved those dinner breaks... haha I saw that before, there are some people gathering at my thread whenever I updated... even people I don't knew

Lol.. is that badass? haha... munching a sandwich while P.shopping lol... it looks like hmmm kinda weird lol...

and again... what is this thing again about my popularity.... I'm not that popular >_<... guhhhh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
HIGH FIVE SISTA!
Yey!... grab GL-sama hands then bited it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I am not too sure about putting her in the same group as yourself; she much more productive than you ...
Hahaha, sadly I'm getting the aura/skill of laziness to GL-sama >_< it's containable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Uhh yeah, I hope she wasn't offended by putting her in my group
I really hope to be more productive in the future ;D

Anyways enough about me, Keep them awesome signatures coming
Nope why would I? lol... Yup you must be productive since your works are more eye-candy than mine .... (animated sig is like.... wow!!! )

Awesome?.... keep the mediocre sigs coming lol....

----------------------------------------

2 updates again... (since there's only a few request left only made a vocaloid sig for today)

Vocaloid Rush:






and a simple tutorial on cropping my sigs on how to make them AS Safe (PS only).... (For touhou sigs only since they're free...) (Created For Matty-sempai)

First Open a certain signature of you liked...




Then Use the Crop tool




Then Go to Image>Canvas Size



(Note: the Cropped version must be more than 160 so that you can adjust it more to your taste....)


Then Control either the straight up arrow or down arrow then reduced the height to 160 px...




Done....




Now add a border by creating a new layer and pressing ctrl+a then Edit>Stroke (border of your choice...)... after that... choose save for web and devices (PS CS3/4/5) or use imageready (Optimized) for (CS2/PS 7)

CS4


CS2 (Use save optimized as on Imageready)
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 06:12   Link #1044
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010


This one really look rushed...
@ thanks for making my Yune sig (gosh got coincidence when i watched the last episode of this anime..). honestly, how can this be a LOLI?!, its looks like my imouto type..

and this msg by Dist...

Quote:
^She is doing more weekly updates than requests so no, I do not think her popularity backfired. Besides, she has right to refuse any requests that are made to her. There's no reason to stop sig making completely if the fact that she has no time was only because of requests. She could still keep doing weekly updates, but instead, she is going to stop as she has no time for those either.

I wonder how is Patchy able to do what she does with her job, though. If it's so demanding that it leaves her no free time on computer.. Just work work sleep, and repeat.. It sounds so.. tiring.
yeah, i support this statement. after all, Patchy is just a normal person who wants some breaks and declining request. (i'm one of the victims, so i understand her...)
patchy is just really working in the company (hell if know it... ). but those "repeat" thing is really tiring. anyway just let it do for yourself but one thing i only ask is... """Don't leave us, because we want not to miss your PS creations..."
__________________

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 11:06   Link #1045
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Mehhh!!! Flattering me like that isn't good enough Rein-sempai lol... >_< Lol You can immediately tell? that means my sig are repeatable... >_< Though tbh it's kinda true XD...

Anyway where's the vid I told you I'll borrow.... Baka!!!!!! you forgot it again...

I'm not flattering you idiot, just saying the truth there

So how was it? Burning a BD copy sure is time consuming thing, but it was really worthy after finishing it. Crystal Clear


Quote:
This one really look rushed...
Not agreeing in this statement, it doesn't look like it was rushed to me, and if it is rushed, that is a one heck of a great looking signature for a rushed one. But who knows as far as I can tell she can make a sig in a short amount of time with a great outcome [remember those dinner break when she was updating everyday ]
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature/Art Made By:
Suzuki-Goro

Character:
Original Art
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 20:14   Link #1046
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Though if my hands will itch severely due to missing my PS, I will grab a laptop placed it in a table then open my PS immediately...
A occasional update would be better than no update
I can't give any suggestion about time-gestion, in my case Photoshop Element did eat a big part of my reading time...
__________________

ganbaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 22:40   Link #1047
Reverzer0
Sleeping
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: lane 7
Age: 2
i maybe a total stranger posting in your thread to tell this but sometimes you need to listen to your friend's concerns.

just droppin' by and nice lovely works",

edited: if the problem is you don't have time anymore in granting a requests, probably this is not a contest who's better and loyal based on my understanding from previous posts! if you feel burden on such things, maybe try asking help for others especially from your friends.

just my 2 cents",
__________________

Last edited by Reverzer0; 2011-09-21 at 23:24.
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 10:02   Link #1048
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
thanks for the tuturial patchy!!

and when you have time can you make me a sig with this pic plz with all 3 characters and the background
Spoiler for pic:


id like some beautiful effects added to it plz
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 20:40   Link #1049
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
"words" like...
"It's great I really liked it" or "Wow it looks good" or something like "OMG! it exceeded my expectations" makes all that time that I spend worth it...
Only read this post of yours awhile ago and I'm smelling some Narcissism here
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature/Art Made By:
Suzuki-Goro

Character:
Original Art
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 02:47   Link #1050
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post


This one really look rushed...
@ thanks for making my Yune sig (gosh got coincidence when i watched the last episode of this anime..). honestly, how can this be a LOLI?!, its looks like my imouto type..

and this msg by Dist...



yeah, i support this statement. after all, Patchy is just a normal person who wants some breaks and declining request. (i'm one of the victims, so i understand her...)
patchy is just really working in the company (hell if know it... ). but those "repeat" thing is really tiring. anyway just let it do for yourself but one thing i only ask is... """Don't leave us, because we want not to miss your PS creations..."
No problem, your request was delayed due to certain circumstances back then but there you go... after so many weeks at last already done your croisee sig... and glad that you liked it.... Haha some bad thoughts will clouded your mind if she'll be your little sister.... (teasing her, teasing her, and teasing her more )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
I'm not flattering you idiot, just saying the truth there

So how was it? Burning a BD copy sure is time consuming thing, but it was really worthy after finishing it. Crystal Clear




Not agreeing in this statement, it doesn't look like it was rushed to me, and if it is rushed, that is a one heck of a great looking signature for a rushed one. But who knows as far as I can tell she can make a sig in a short amount of time with a great outcome [remember those dinner break when she was updating everyday ]
Haha... ok... >_< though I'm still flattered there... ^^ happy to see the love I'm getting lol...

Yep the concert vid is a wow!!!... I wish I'm in there too... I knew that thing a long ago but I'm not that fond with it... ^^ guhhh ~~ if I knew it before maybe I'm included it in my updates list not just only touhou...

Hmmm yep it isn't rushed since I did it for more than 30 mins XD.... look at that hair... it's hard to render it >_<...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
A occasional update would be better than no update
I can't give any suggestion about time-gestion, in my case Photoshop Element did eat a big part of my reading time...
^^ Yep I think so too... hope I can do that in the future though... will really miss those touhou pix >_<... hope there will be more Toyosatomimi pix in the future when I decided to come back XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
i maybe a total stranger posting in your thread to tell this but sometimes you need to listen to your friend's concerns.

just droppin' by and nice lovely works",

edited: if the problem is you don't have time anymore in granting a requests, probably this is not a contest who's better and loyal based on my understanding from previous posts! if you feel burden on such things, maybe try asking help for others especially from your friends.

just my 2 cents",
^^Oh! welcome to my humble thread, hmmm I'm an hard-headed person so listening to them is just a no!....... just kidding lol... of course I'm listening to them it's just that some circumstances is preventing me to agree to some.. ^^

Thanks glad that you liked those floating works here...

^^ Yup I'm also declining some other requests specially if it isn't I can grasp with. Though asking help from others is kinda different since the requester asked me, so I think I have the obligation to finish it by myself ^^... as long as I have taken it... or for my friends here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
thanks for the tuturial patchy!!

and when you have time can you make me a sig with this pic plz with all 3 characters and the background
Spoiler for pic:


id like some beautiful effects added to it plz
^^... the effects is quite simple since the harmony of the pic will be ruined... only placed dust in there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Only read this post of yours awhile ago and I'm smelling some Narcissism here
Yup.... I'm a NARCISSIST!!! lol.... ^^.. just kidding.... kinda... yep... kinda ..

-------------------------------
Updates:

Larethian-sama


Matty-sempai



Vocaloid Updates:

Miku and Luka

__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 03:16   Link #1051
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I'm deeply humbled. Many thanks. I rep you some time ago, so I can't rep you again. Not that you have much use for the rep . I was wondering whether you have a website where you teach people how to add effects. I actually wanted to be able to add the flowers to my avatar background as well.

EDIT: *goes and translate Itsuten faster*
__________________

Last edited by larethian; 2011-09-23 at 06:27.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 06:22   Link #1052
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
That signature for Larethian look great,and it isn't just because it's a bride.
__________________

ganbaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 10:56   Link #1053
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
thanks patchy sama your the best!!
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 17:32   Link #1054
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
Sorry I have something to say... I wont leave before posting this.

Your works are amazing, breath-taking and every possible good adjective. I've been working with Photoshop for some years, but I never saw someone so consistent , both style and sheer number of signs, like you...

I deeply believe that someone who developed a style of its own is a great artist.
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 20:29   Link #1055
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Pat-chama! (I had a sudden urge to call you onee-san, though )Your sigs are so beautiful they make me smile every time I see one.
The Luka vocaloid ones are the best recent ones, in my opinion, the color and softness and mood/tone just go well together and Luka is pretty. I will miss your beautiful works, though I understand real life must take priority
I have lots and lots of respect for you ^^

and if you would, I might have one last request. One last Patchy sig before you go. But only if you
have time.
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 23:02   Link #1056
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

how beautiful it is.... for me, its not like a real wedding, but it is a wedding photoshoot

nice lighting around on her vectors to make it look a moonlight. and Luka was a different person..
__________________

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 02:58   Link #1057
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
^^ glad you liked it..... I thought it will failed to your taste leader!>>.>_<
Captain Patchy-san, if I EVER consider that, I want you to give me a dishonorable discharge and sink my fighter plane to the bottom of the sea while I'm in it.




Quote:
Haha I loved those dinner breaks... haha I saw that before, there are some people gathering at my thread whenever I updated... even people I don't knew

Lol.. is that badass? haha... munching a sandwich while P.shopping lol... it looks like hmmm kinda weird lol...

and again... what is this thing again about my popularity.... I'm not that popular >_<... guhhhh....
That's seriously badass! Unless you're levitating pieces of bread with additional foods contained between into your mouth, you must be using one hand to eat with, like most humans do! On top of that, you're photoshopping. No, not changing the channel on your TV, or clicking a pen open and closed, photoshopping. You know how difficult that sounds?

And you ARE popular, like it or not All for good reason, I say.
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 07:28   Link #1058
zatsu-chan
I want u... now!!! meow~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: philipines
woooww cooool!!1 cAN i request???
zatsu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 03:09   Link #1059
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I'm deeply humbled. Many thanks. I rep you some time ago, so I can't rep you again. Not that you have much use for the rep . I was wondering whether you have a website where you teach people how to add effects. I actually wanted to be able to add the flowers to my avatar background as well.

EDIT: *goes and translate Itsuten faster*
Gahh no need to rep me... <.< Not really hungry for that one... just knowing that you're still translating some LN makes it worth it. Sorry but I've no site on it... Or maybe Larethian-sama is only pretending not knowing how to add effects ohoho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
That signature for Larethian look great,and it isn't just because it's a bride.
^^... Haha maybe you've some bride/wedding dress fetish neh sempai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
thanks patchy sama your the best!!
Hmmm sorry if I haven't adjusted your request yet, I'll work on it later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Sorry I have something to say... I wont leave before posting this.

Your works are amazing, breath-taking and every possible good adjective. I've been working with Photoshop for some years, but I never saw someone so consistent , both style and sheer number of signs, like you...

I deeply believe that someone who developed a style of its own is a great artist.
*Fainted for severe flattering* Thanks really happy on what you said it is a honor to receive some compliment like that ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Pat-chama! (I had a sudden urge to call you onee-san, though )Your sigs are so beautiful they make me smile every time I see one.
The Luka vocaloid ones are the best recent ones, in my opinion, the color and softness and mood/tone just go well together and Luka is pretty. I will miss your beautiful works, though I understand real life must take priority
I have lots and lots of respect for you ^^

and if you would, I might have one last request. One last Patchy sig before you go. But only if you
have time.
*Oh my I'm fainting again....* always happening a lot isn't it? lol... ^^ Glad to hear that my works can do some wonderful things like making you smile ^^..

^^ Yep most of the Luka pix are suited to some natural scenic pictures, unlike the Miku ones that are used in a more complex techno background.

About your request.... hmmm... don't know if you've liken what I gave to you... but I'm trying to do another one just in case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post

how beautiful it is.... for me, its not like a real wedding, but it is a wedding photoshoot

nice lighting around on her vectors to make it look a moonlight. and Luka was a different person..
Lol.. don't know Larethian-sama knew it though since I think He already played that game (since the pic looks like a scene/event from a visual novel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Captain Patchy-san, if I EVER consider that, I want you to give me a dishonorable discharge and sink my fighter plane to the bottom of the sea while I'm in it.

That's seriously badass! Unless you're levitating pieces of bread with additional foods contained between into your mouth, you must be using one hand to eat with, like most humans do! On top of that, you're photoshopping. No, not changing the channel on your TV, or clicking a pen open and closed, photoshopping. You know how difficult that sounds?

And you ARE popular, like it or not All for good reason, I say.
Haha, if you do that lots of your soldiers will annihilate me. ^^

Hmmm... though that skill isn't that amazing compared to you... (Drawing, Playing Musical Instrument, Writing, and recently was your practicing making a sig...)

^^... Popular? hmmmm ok let's leave it like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatsu-chan View Post
woooww cooool!!1 cAN i request???
Hmmm let me think about it... ... it depends whether it will taken my interest in it... ^^ Just pm it to me...

-----------------------

Continuing the quick updates...

Back at Touhou updates...

Illu-chama (First try)


Konpaku Youmu
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Remilia Scarlet
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 04:20   Link #1060
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Still thinking of source.. do I still have time Patchy? ._.

I'll PM you one as soon as I find something good, or if not, I'll let you know so that you can pick a source yourself.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.