AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-17, 11:13   Link #21
Zekori

Ah yeah, Radiata Stories. Don't get me wrong I loved the game, but the ending was either a downer or tragic/bittersweet for what it was.

Quote:
I guess i can mention Shenmue 2's cliffhanger ending seeing as though we'll never get a third game.
One day... one day... :(
Zekori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 11:34   Link #22
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

There was something about Tales of The Abyss ending that irked me.

Spoiler for Ending:

Though I don't mind it, since it had Guy in it. Everything is better with Guy.

It wasn't the worst video game ending by any means. But the really bad ones have already been stated and explained. So this is sufficient enough, I guess.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 11:41   Link #23
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
ALL of the Tekken 6 endings. I didn't kill a friggin ice demon to see Heihachi sent to space (wtf!?)!!!
LOLOL, Kuma's ending was so lame. Apart from that, almost none of the endings really made any sense. I did like Hwoarang's ending though, and all the endings for King and Armor King were pretty good too.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 12:01   Link #24
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Rogue Galaxy had a pretty awful and pointless ending, but the game as a whole was pretty awful to begin with.
haha... I remember finishing the gruesome 100 lvl ghost ship second time around to get simon's skin *whew* and when I finally get to the ending that's when I found out that kisala wants to be the next queen I got pissed off (personally she's not the type to be a queen) and here I was hoping she'll end up with jasper... *sigh*

I demand a sequel!
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 12:14   Link #25
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
red dead redemption's ending was horrible .................... jk XD i havent played it yet.
Old 2010-05-17, 14:00   Link #26
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Radiata Stories...both ending made me want to shout, "ME WANT MORE FFFFFF" after I've finished it. The story is not so bad, but the way they make us thinks that there are more of the story made me want to rage.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The endings indeed sucked. The game was fairly upbeat for the most part and ended in the most bittersweet way...
Old 2010-05-17, 15:30   Link #27
ameskitty
Kupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
That would be the American Super Mario Bros 2.

Anyway, I think the worst ending I've seen would have to be for the overall pretty horrible Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly. You fight the final boss, and as soon as his life-meter reaches 0, he just says "Argh! You might have defeated me this time, dragon, but I'll be back... Stronger than ever!"... Cue credits. Yeah, real nice conclusion there, guys. Now, like I said, the game as a whole was pretty terrible, (which is why I never played any of the later Spyro-games and prefer thinking that the series ended with Year of the Dragon) but sheesh. Ending the whole thing with the villain just SAYING "I am beaten"?
I never even finished that game because it was so hideously buggy and had insanely long load times (sometimes it crashed while loading levels). Glad the ending was so bad, then . (But oh, yes, Spyro definitely ended with Year of the Dragon. I still consider those three games some of the most fun games I've ever played.)

I have a feeling that I've run into a really craptastic ending, but I can't name one off of the top of my head, so maybe I'll think of it later.

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 04:29   Link #28
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Spoiler for Ending:
Well, that's kind of the point of the ending. It was supposed to be ambiguous.

Spoiler for semi-explanation:
Old 2010-05-18, 19:55   Link #29
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Radiata Stories, especially non-human one. While the alternate human one was better but it just "unsatisfying" at best. They can do more about it.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote