AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-05-18, 02:29   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning fellow Bleach fans. The preview for this episode promised Ichigo will have new a hole in him. Who is ready to release their pent up excitement, eh? He should be dead for all intent and purpose from such injury, but at the same time we all know no one in Bleach dies. Beside, Orihime-chan is nearby, the wielder of the ultimate hax at her mere whims. Providing she is not choking on the need for multiple utterances of the, "Kurosaki-kun", she can restore him. Oh and while we are at it, let's also hope that holy-bat-man covered in fur below the waist line won't have any objection to Orihime's healing process. I've a feeling the man who doesn't need to wear pants anymore will indeed voice strong objection. So how does Ichigo make his come back? These are exciting times, so I want to relish every bit of torture subjected to Ichigo before he takes out this seemingly unbeatable power-house. Let's hope the animators won't bail out on us.

Enjoy the discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 02:35   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I can see it going like this...
-Orihime heals-
Ichigo: Thanks Inoue...now Ulquiorra, see? I still got my fighting spirit, hahaha!
Ulquiorra: ....-kills-
-Orihime heals again-
You can guess where I'm going with this
Old 2010-05-18, 02:39   Link #3
Gin
*Artist

I am sooooooo ready to release my pent up excitement! I feel like a could explode at any moment...... with excitement.
Old 2010-05-18, 02:44   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I can see it going like this...
-Orihime heals-
Ichigo: Thanks Inoue...now Ulquiorra, see? I still got my fighting spirit, hahaha!
Ulquiorra: ....-kills-
-Orihime heals again-
You can guess where I'm going with this
Version 2:

-Orihime heals-

Ichigo: Thanks Inoue... now Ulquiorra, see? I still got my fighting spirit, ho ho ho!

Ulquiorra: ...-makes hole anew-
Orihime contemplates: *Why does that turn me on?*

Orihime: Ulqui-kun, are you going to keep penetrating Kurosaki-kun with your fist if I revive him again?

*Ulquiorra nods*

-Orihime heals... again-
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 03:09   Link #5
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm gonna watch this in an hour and a half and weigh in. I'm really really hoping it&s going to be as awesome as I want it to be.

Edit: Aight, so the ep was good but IMO the animation was kind of all over the place. Like the recap bits from the previous ep were amazing and then it went noticably bland... Which is a real shame. And they really dropped the ball on Orihime. There was so much potential for her in this ep (animation wise) that just never amounted to anything.

I won't include any spoilers or anything except to say this - f*ck censorship. That's all.

Happy viewing folks!

Last edited by Langus; 2010-05-18 at 06:02.
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 03:31   Link #6
DarkHollowIchigo

Can't wait to see it >.<!
Old 2010-05-18, 04:26   Link #7
neshru

lol@censorship
episode looked pretty good though.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 05:43   Link #8
medigo

they allowed at least one major injury...
of course that one didnt last long
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 07:56   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Just came across some S.Captures gotta watch this one nao . Episode looks very promising ...
Old 2010-05-18, 09:49   Link #10
Aqua Knight

So it's the same animation from the Soul Carnival yeh?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 09:53   Link #11
kitten320

Someone give animation team a medal, they didn't censor the ripping off of Ulquiorra's arm! Though by sounds it more sounded like it was cut off...

Well episode looked cool, guess they decided to use coolness in order to hide how pathefic this whole fight actually was...

Seriously, if it was Hichigo who had awakened and would give a normal fight without brainless violance, it would have been MUCH better!
Like this it is just random...
Before:
Ulquiorra>>>>>>Ichigo

Now:
Ichigo>>>>>>Ulquiorra

Especially when Ichigo had been Ulquiorra's molly whole time and had died minutes ago...

But other that that I'm happy with whole coloring, it looks like they did use some moments which they had animated for the game.
Old 2010-05-18, 09:57   Link #12
Aqua Knight

Still, this doesn't beat Ichigo/ Grimmjow fight for me.
I am disappointed that they re used the moments from the game and censoring is ridiculous.
Old 2010-05-18, 10:07   Link #13
kitten320

Ichigo/Grimmjow fight wasn't that lame for me, so I also prefer it more.
They actually had changed some of those moments a bit

I already don't remeber manga well, what did they censor?
Old 2010-05-18, 11:18   Link #14
Kiddomaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
So it's the same animation from the Soul Carnival yeh?
Yeah There were a few differences. But the episode was still pretty good. Btw, there were approximately 14 Kurosaki-kuns.
Old 2010-05-18, 11:29   Link #15
Asskickutoday

Send a message via MSN to Asskickutoday Send a message via Yahoo to Asskickutoday Send a message via Skype™ to Asskickutoday
This episode was great
Yo Aizen, I know you're busy failing at...whatever it is you're trying to do, and Imma let you finish, but Madara was the best "Imma create a group of ten insanely powerful guys and troll each and every one of them into their graves, take on the whole world with one ally left, and not give a shit" villain OF ALL TIME!"
Asskickutoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 11:58   Link #16
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Someone give animation team a medal, they didn't censor the ripping off of Ulquiorra's arm! Though by sounds it more sounded like it was cut off...
It was definitely cut off instead of torn off in the anime. And Ichigo didn't keep the arm with him to later throw it at Ulquiorra's face. The other censoring was Ishida not losing his hand.

The drawings were good for most part, but the animation was far from being impressive. And yes, they reused some of the animation from Soul Carnival, it was expected but it's still disappointing.
Old 2010-05-18, 12:01   Link #17
medigo

hey give them credit, they could have used all the animation
Instead they reanimated some parts like the throwing of the Lance, and several parts looked impressive in motion to me.. not disappointing at all

edit: also people always complain dont they? Before I kept hearing they'd hate it if the anime did NOT use the game animation
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 12:11   Link #18
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
hey give them credit, they could have used all the animation
Instead they reanimated some parts like the throwing of the Lance, and several parts looked impressive in motion to me.. not disappointing at all

edit: also people always complain dont they? Before I kept hearing they'd hate it if the anime did NOT use the game animation
Eh, I remember people saying they wanted something new. And yes, we love complaining over here, but it's not like anyone has said the episode is bad. I just expected something better for a major moment/fight like this one. Bring Ogiso Shingo back!
Old 2010-05-18, 12:16   Link #19
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The drawings were good for most part, but the animation was far from being impressive. And yes, they reused some of the animation from Soul Carnival, it was expected but it's still disappointing.
I thought the animation was pretty good, better than last week's episode which was already good. Even if this fight won't get one of those super high budget episodes, so far there's nothing to complain about.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 12:51   Link #20
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

I completely agree, I think animators were just lazy to reedit the scenes.
Still the animation was good, but not enough , it was sharp but it wasn't nailed like in Grim fight # 3 .

And I don't find Kurosaki-kun's annoying, if you don't like it just ff a bit and that's all.