AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2010-05-25, 17:31   Link #301
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
And the question at hand is, does Shichigo have the ability of high-speed regen, or did he heal because he used a resurrecion-type transformation that heals all wounds upon activation?
The latter observation seems more likely though it should be pointed out that Shichigo didn't take any injury at Ulqui's hand. If he did then we could have speculated on his regen capability and the speed of recovery.

Quote:
Also, while all of this has some relevance to the episode at hand, wouldn't it be better off at Ichigo's hollow powers thread?
Valid point, but this discussion is anime-only while the other thread can easily draw a discussion based on the current manga chapter to speculate further. A spoiler minefield for an anime-only viewer.

Btw, why do we call him Shichigo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragozero
So... what did everyone think about Ishida's pathetic attempt to hold of Ulq? I think he could have done a little better.
It kind of hit home the desperation of the situation which is why I was able to sympathize with Orihime's state of mind at that moment. He just witnessed how powerful this guy was. The motionless Ichigo nearby was the very proof of that. So when Orihime was losing her mind, Ishida had to step in and do something. So he did even if he knew the futility of engaging Ulqui. I liked it.
Old 2010-05-25, 17:48   Link #302
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Well, I agree! To be honest, I just wanted to change the topic until the time the next episode airs.

See you all in the other thread I suppose.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 00:28   Link #303
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The latter observation seems more likely though it should be pointed out that Shichigo didn't take any injury at Ulqui's hand. If he did then we could have speculated on his regen capability and the speed of recovery.
Yeah, that's why I had said it was too early to speculate, a few pages back

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Valid point, but this discussion is anime-only while the other thread can easily draw a discussion based on the current manga chapter to speculate further. A spoiler minefield for an anime-only viewer.

Btw, why do we call him Shichigo?
Fair enough then^^ I picked the name out of Super-Hollow-Ichigo, because I don't like the popular choices of VL Ichigo, arrancar Ichigo,etc. It's also much faster to type xD
Old 2010-05-26, 00:32   Link #304
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I prefer Hollowsaki myself for this newest form. Even if there was an official name now I'm sure I'd use all sorts of variants.