AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-05-18, 13:17   Link #21
demon2004

the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Still, this doesn't beat Ichigo/ Grimmjow fight for me.
I am disappointed that they re used the moments from the game and censoring is ridiculous.
i don't understand the Ichigo/ Grimmjow was ok but this fight was so much better but so many of you guys keep saying it was not better then the Ichigo/ Grimmjow fight, really this ep was the best that what i think
demon2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 13:42   Link #22
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

I love the arrancar encyclopedia mini sections. They continue what was missing last episode
Old 2010-05-18, 13:50   Link #23
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
I completely agree, I think animators were just lazy to reedit the scenes.
like I said, they did re-edit some scenes
Plus they recolored Ulqs eyes
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 16:06   Link #24
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2004 View Post
i don't understand the Ichigo/ Grimmjow was ok but this fight was so much better but so many of you guys keep saying it was not better then the Ichigo/ Grimmjow fight, really this ep was the best that what i think
I'm not comparing fights in animation quality but more of an actual outcome and progression of the fight.

Even though it was lame that Ichigo completly owned Grimmjow after Orihime said "Don't die", it still was better than this.
Old 2010-05-18, 16:34   Link #25
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was definitely cut off instead of torn off in the anime. And Ichigo didn't keep the arm with him to later throw it at Ulquiorra's face.
seriously? why? taking his arm off is okay, but then throwing it at him (which was awesome) isn't? why?
Quote:
The other censoring was Ishida not losing his hand.
figured this one would happen... kinda dampens the whole helplessness of the situation...
Old 2010-05-18, 16:41   Link #26
kitten320

Poor Ishida can't join one handed army now
Old 2010-05-18, 17:32   Link #27
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
At least in the anime Ishida still has the means to comfort himself *cough*
Old 2010-05-18, 17:38   Link #28
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Don't you just love Kubo's creativeness who else could come up with a plot so .. predictable .

"kurosaki - kun" Is the most annoying phrase in the world -__- they dedicated like 5 mins of inoue just saying that

Last edited by King Lycan; 2010-05-18 at 18:35.
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 18:40   Link #29
Langus
Optimus Prime

Well the truly annoying part about that is that from what I can recall there was no rampant Kurosaki-kun usage in the manga during that scene. It was just her quietly freaking out inside her head asking "What do I do?" and lamenting how useless she felt.
Old 2010-05-18, 18:46   Link #30
velocd
/facepalm

Bleach's animation budget for the next 2 years was this episode, but that's not saying much. I haven't watched Bleach in years (I read the manga out of mere curiosity), but have been waiting for this episode. It was ok.
velocd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 19:16   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Well the truly annoying part about that is that from what I can recall there was no rampant Kurosaki-kun usage in the manga during that scene. It was just her quietly freaking out inside her head asking "What do I do?" and lamenting how useless she felt.
In the manga she repeatedly said "Kurosaki-kun" in her mind. It was never spoken out loud.
Old 2010-05-18, 19:23   Link #32
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
In the manga she repeatedly said "Kurosaki-kun" in her mind. It was never spoken out loud.
Ah, my bad. They should've stuck with it. It's truly frustrating when her character has so much more potential and they stick the VA with repeating "Kurosaki-kun" week after week.
Old 2010-05-18, 19:55   Link #33
Lendial

orihime's va was magnificent this ep, though we could have used about 6 less kurosaki kuns.
Old 2010-05-18, 21:05   Link #34
kniteowl

Has anyone else here watched *** subs for this episode?

There's no subtitles, I thought it might be a problem with my software so I tried 3 other players and tried the previous episode which does have subtitles.

I just wanted to know if it's only me if is everyone being affected?

Well I already know hat happens because I've reed the manga, but it pretty annoying to watch the episode expecting subs and there happen to be none, hope it's not another prank by DB again... how many times have I been fooled my DB every April...

Last edited by kniteowl; 2010-05-19 at 01:29.
kniteowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 21:46   Link #35
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Ah, my bad. They should've stuck with it. It's truly frustrating when her character has so much more potential and they stick the VA with repeating "Kurosaki-kun" week after week.
They did her part just like the manga. She kept repeating it to herself in her mind because She could not heal him. It became a Madness Mantra as things kept getting worse until she yells out for himat the end. Notice she never acutaly speaks untill then. Intrestingly the manga implied he was hearing her before she yelled out as chapter 350 has him saying "she's calling. She's calling me. stand. stand up. I. I will protect her." over the first 3 pages starting right as she forms her healing shield and her screaming for help on the 4th.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 22:19   Link #36
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Yeah most of the 'Kurosaki kun's were in her head, the last one obviously the vocal and the one Ichigo heard. I actually liked most of the Soul Carnival 2 animation more. They changed the hollow voice to GOJIRA too. Though I absolutely LOVED seeing the emobat on the receiving end of the complete smackdown. The returned palm to head into the pillar was definitely a plus. But to put it in letter format:

Dear Emobat:

Mess with the bull, get the horns. (I think Ichigo's animal-hollow is a bull)

-Sincerely,
Law of Shounen (don't like it, gtfo)
Old 2010-05-18, 22:28   Link #37
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
At least in the anime Ishida still has the means to comfort himself *cough*
A permanent stranger.

Episodes like these are why I love Bleach. I just burst into mad laughter when the villain starts getting tossed around like a rag doll. And Inoue admitting she's mentally challenged was a plus.
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 22:45   Link #38
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
they only reused like 3 scenes.
Old 2010-05-18, 22:47   Link #39
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I do have to say, the hollow battle went by very fast. Not that I don't appreciate the extra Ishida scenes.

lol did anyone notice the noise bat makes right after he destroys the boulder, and hollowsaki tries to cut him. Funny.
Old 2010-05-18, 23:19   Link #40
sayde

Gotta say, I liked this episode a lot. 3 chapters covered with no interruptions alone made this enjoyable. And seeing the new hollowfication form fully animated for more than a few seconds made this all worth it. I'm also glad they didn't bother to reanimate some of the scenes used in Soul Carnival 2 as I thought those scenes were already animated well enough.

Finally, major props to Gin for recovering from not just one -- but TWO Cero Oscuras's...TO THE EYES!!! I think I might be more impressed with that than anything Ichigo did this episode.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote