AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2010-05-19, 13:23   Link #21
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
omg seriously? come on man. get the story moving. forget the reunion. sigh.
Old 2010-05-19, 13:30   Link #22
Gin
*Artist

I hope Ai-chan attacks or threatens Rangiku next chapter so we can see a real test of Gin' loyalty. I was hoping that's what would happen when she got torn to pieces by Allon, but Gin was stuck in the fire prison.
Old 2010-05-19, 13:42   Link #23
Randumo24
Banned

The Gin Rangiku thing is a waste of time, imo.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 13:57   Link #24
kamyu

so am i the only one who thinks its funny that gin is poking fun at ichigo for slacking off and just watching?
Old 2010-05-19, 14:14   Link #25
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
so am i the only one who thinks its funny that gin is poking fun at ichigo for slacking off and just watching?
It is funny, especially since Gin has barely fought at all.
Old 2010-05-19, 14:50   Link #26
Marvx360x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I wonder what impact Rangiku will have on Gin.. I can't see him backstabbing Aizen for her. If he would do it then only for the lulz!
I would actually like to see that to prove how shit Bleach is compared to other animes. Alot of people still don't seem to understand.

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Marvx360x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 14:55   Link #27
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^You just have to be a Rangiku's breasts X Exaggerated movements fan to enjoy the next chapter...
Nice.

Though I guess this distraction might be sort of worth it so long as Kubo finally reveals why she actually likes the guy. Admittedly, that's probably the only reason I've any remote interest in GinxRangiku whatsoever.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 15:06   Link #28
Randumo24
Banned

Personally I have no interest. I want to see Aizen & Urahara get serious.
Old 2010-05-19, 15:11   Link #29
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Pretty sure Urahara already did get serious. I'd like for Aizen to lose the swordarm and use his bankai though >_>
Old 2010-05-19, 15:34   Link #30
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
omg seriously? come on man. get the story moving. forget the reunion. sigh.
Kubo's just stalling for time as he's realised that he doesn't have a sure job without Bleach, so he needs to keep it going for as long as possible.
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 15:54   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

Quote:

* Aizen commends the small group for their abilities and preparations and also notes that it shows how much hope they have. So he decides he needs to crush that hope and asks them to make their next move .

* Urahara and Yoruichi squabble over the gloves, Urahara didn’t think they could be broken so easily and Yoruichi wonders if he is trying to blame her for that. Aizen comments about Yoruichi’s leg surviving his attack, she then says to Urahara that if he attacks her anywhere but that leg she should be okay. Aizen appears right at her side and we see a big blast/sand whatever.

* Gin appears behind Ichigo and tells him that his back is wide open. He takes a seat on some rubble and chats with Ichigo. He says it’s no use anyway, he has been with Aizen for ages and has never seen something like this. He tells Ichigo him and the others will die, Ichigo asks how he can be sure about what will happen to himself with Aizen this way.

* Gin mocks Ichigo by saying that the way he is talking is like he has given up on the fight already and is still just a child. Gin says he can’t go and let a coward be destroyed by Aizen and attacks Ichigo. While Ichigo wonders what stance Gin is using Gin attacks: “kamishini no yari, butou renjin". Ichigo is forced into mask mode, the mask doesn't have horns, just two vertical stripes.

* The chapter ends with Kira laying on the ground sensing Gin (well he says Captain Ichimaru), he then notices Matsumoto running past.The text asks if Matsumoto's reunion with her childhood friend Gin will be a ray of hope .

Credits : SpaceCat / Nez
// Ohana

Old 2010-05-19, 15:58   Link #32
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
chapter is out. its nice to see they injected some humor into the chapter. lighten the mood a bit.
Old 2010-05-19, 16:11   Link #33
Nite-Wing

Cant wait for this arc to be over......
Its been bad for so long now I dont know if I can take it
Just have Aizen kill them all.......you already overpowered him no matter what happens its gonna seem stupid because its "Aizen"
Old 2010-05-19, 16:17   Link #34
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
chapter is out. its nice to see they injected some humor into the chapter. lighten the mood a bit.
So true, I love the Urahara and Yoruichi argument over the battle equipment that was created for her by him. I really thought it was funny on Isshin's face when Yoruichi mistook Aizen's remark of the equiment for her leg.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 16:23   Link #35
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
Pretty sure Urahara already did get serious. I'd like for Aizen to lose the swordarm and use his bankai though >_>
He's not serious until he busts out his bankai. Remember he said he didn't think that those kidou spells were going to kill Aizen.
Old 2010-05-19, 16:36   Link #36
Kyo69
paranoid

Next chapter: Matsumoto kills Gin, like Hisagi killed Tousen; Aizen: "Just as planned!"
Kyo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 16:58   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

"Wanna slack off a little?"

Gin is so awesome. It's interesting that Aizen hid the fact he absorbed the Hougyouku from him. Yet another proof he doesn't trust anybody, but well, I guess you can't blame him for not trusting Gin of all people

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
So true, I love the Urahara and Yoruichi argument over the battle equipment that was created for her by him. I really thought it was funny on Isshin's face when Yoruichi mistook Aizen's remark of the equiment for her leg.
I loved it too! Yoruichi and Urahara interactions are always good. This turned out to be a very nice chapter in the end.
Old 2010-05-19, 16:59   Link #38
kamyu

ahhhh, trolled by the spoilers. no matsumotoXgin until next chapter.

but gin was a hell of a lot more awesome than the spoilers sounded too. he gets some of the best lines.

oh and the way he turned ichigo's comment around on him was really nice.
Old 2010-05-19, 17:01   Link #39
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
the chapter is a lot better than I thought it would be after reading the spoiler, I liked the funny parts(lol at Isshin's face ) and it felt quite long for bleach standards

Gin = win. I just love it how he toys with everyone(back then with Rukia just before the execution and now with Ichigo in the middle of the grand finale).

I guess Yoruichi will lose her armor one after another with a slight chance of getting one of her lovely feet amputated(although it seems a little early, but you never know with Kubo).
Old 2010-05-19, 17:02   Link #40
Gin
*Artist

Some cool new Bankai moves this chapter.
My favorite line of the chapter: Gin-"everything's fucked now"

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread