AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Old 2010-05-20, 05:58   Link #1
Gordy Lechance

Talking Transformers III

Ah yes, Megan Fox; a hot body whose sole purpose in the Tranformers Live Action film franchise was to make American men aged between 15 and 40 not feel like a nerd, geek or a supposed "fag" for seeing a film about "giant Japanese Robots."

Having an ego not fit for a young "actress" who has only "starred" in two films, she proceeds to lambast the films and every one of the hard-working men and women who helped to give her a career in the first place...

....none the least of which is Director Michael Bay, who she tactlessly referred to "like working with Hitler" in the most recent interviews....

...before finding out, too late, that he is Jewish. DOH!!

Any man, no matter how nice, would snap at a comment like that, let alone somebody with Michael Bay's ego.

So, he gives her the boot off Transformers 3. Goodbye, your fired Megan, have a nice day.

So, the race begins now for to find a replacement love interest for lovable American doofus Sam Witwicky.

Who do you think should fill Megan's shoes?

I for one would go for Emma "Hermione Granger" Watson. Mean and sassy wrapped in a sexy body is getting SO old. Time to go back to wholesomely sweet and beautiful, don't ya think, Mr Bay?

Who would you choose?

Last edited by Gordy Lechance; 2010-05-20 at 07:49.
Gordy Lechance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 06:02   Link #2
Solafighter
Hige

Transformers 3?

Didnt know, they were planning that, though.
Old 2010-05-20, 06:30   Link #3
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy Lechance View Post
I for one would go for Emma "Hermione Granger" Watson. Mean and sassy wrapped in a sexy body is getting SO old. Time to go back to wholesomely sweet and beautiful, don't ya think, Mr Bay?

Who would you choose?
I agree, she would be very good choice to play in third part.
Old 2010-05-20, 07:05   Link #4
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
that god that brat got what she deserves. I say pick that girl from the prince of persia movie.
Old 2010-05-20, 07:09   Link #5
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, shouldn't it be someone that looks like her?
Old 2010-05-20, 07:19   Link #6
mangatron
Doctor Booby Sensei!

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
posted via phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Didnt know, they were planning that, though.
Eh? That's funny, there's already a release date, and they've been scouting locations for some time now, in fact I think that's done and now pre-production is rolling.

As for who to replace her? I say no one

This is a movie called "Transformers", right? I say perfect timing to make it mostly about the robots. They're always asking the question about sequels, "how do you top [the first two] movies?" Simple. Remove a side character!

Be even better if Mikaela dies in the beginning of the 3rd movie, I always believe a certain element of tragedy is critical to a hero's cause

2x2x2 bounce!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*My uneventful Titanfall Beta experience.
*mangatron's Twintail Celebration begins with Miss Monday
from Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
!
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 07:25   Link #7
Irkalla
I asked for this

Maybe she will have more luck with Hugh Hefner?
Old 2010-05-20, 07:33   Link #8
wing 00

i think that emma watson would make a better love intrest for shia than megan fox did but with out her in transfromer 3 they will lose some of the super hotness that she added
Old 2010-05-20, 07:41   Link #9
saya_leviathan

News come in so fast...

Gemma Arterton Replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3?

Quote:
With the news that Megan Fox is not returning for Transformers 3, speculation has already begun about who may replace her in the now coveted role. After the news hit earlier today, TheWrap posted an interesting bit:

"Prince of Persia" star Gemma Arterton is the front-runner to replace Megan Fox in "Transformers 3," TheWrap has learned.

An individual close to the casting process says the actress has already had discussions with Bay about the coveted role. Other possible replacements for Fox include models Bar Rafaeli, Miranda Kerr and Brooklyn Decker.
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 07:52   Link #10
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by saya_leviathan View Post
ha! I so fin called it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyero fox View Post
that god that brat got what she deserves. I say pick that girl from the prince of persia movie.
Old 2010-05-20, 08:01   Link #11
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Aanndd another prediction of The Fox came true.

I'm starting to think Kyero has Lines of the Future.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 09:14   Link #12
Sheba
Wanna Be The G.I.R.L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Aanndd another prediction of The Fox came true.

I'm starting to think Kyero has Lines of the Future.
Like that Gary guy from Chicago who had a cat who brought him tomorrow's newspapers every mornings?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 09:32   Link #13
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

and nothing of importance was lost upon Megan's departure from the movie
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:05   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Honestly who gives a shit Megan will replaced by someone hotter . Her role was hardly substantial and same goes for Shia LaBeouf
Old 2010-05-20, 10:10   Link #15
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Agreed. Transformers is about BIG FUCKIN ROBOTS. A hot woman does not belong. Of course, they needed to cut at least half the cast as it was, from the first two films, and focus more on the robots.

In short, write her parts out. Although Sam in the animated series does end up with a wife and son, she's not a drop-dead sexy woman; just a normal woman with some smarts. If they go any route, go that one.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:16   Link #16
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Not that I agree with them for making a third Transformers movie, especially after the last terrible and senseless experience, but Megan got the boot to the head she needed. She's not even hot to begin with, and her boobs are fake and gay. And I'm not trolling

Emma Watson would be a nice change actually, but can she pull off the american accent? Maybe. Maybe.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:27   Link #17
Gordy Lechance

Plus, Emma Watson can actually pull off the smart, strong and kind-sweetheart character that Mikeala was meant to be in Movie One; before the writers came back from their little old 2009 strike lazy and out of time, and decided to focus on Megan Fox's supposed "sexiness" instead.
Old 2010-05-20, 10:50   Link #18
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Plus, Emma Watson can actually pull off the smart, strong and kind-sweetheart character that Mikeala was meant to be in Movie One; before the writers came back from their little old 2009 strike lazy and out of time, and decided to focus on Megan Fox's supposed "sexiness" instead.
I always thought Emma has that kind of prettiness that is appealing but at the same time doesn't immediately strike as ostentacious. But bringing in Megan was an immediate sign that the producers were trying to advertise the movie using nothing but the sex appeal. Emma doesn't have that like Megan does (not that that's a bad thing to me), which is probably why she wasn't chosen, and probably won't either. She'd have had a better chance if she was 5 years older or something.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:52   Link #19
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow, I feel stupid now for liking her in the first film.

But Megan Fox is even dumber for directly insulting her director AT ALL, much less comparing him to Hitler (especially since he's Jewish). Seriously, how stupid DO you have to be to insult your boss? It's pretty much incalculable, because I don't think the IQ scale goes that low.

Seeya, Foxy. Clearly good looks were the only thing you had going for you.

I would TOTALLY nominate Emma Watson to replace her.
Old 2010-05-20, 10:54   Link #20
james0246

What's really funny about all of this is the fact that Shia LeBouf said just days previous to this announcement that Transformer 3 would be drastically changed for the better, and then the first news after that was Fox's dismissal from the picture. In other words, even LeBouf knows how bad Megan Fox is, and how much better the third film would be without her (seriously though, the problem with the second film was never Megan Fox, so her dismissal while funny does not solve the underlying issues with the Transformers series, namely Michal Bay ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
In short, write her parts out. Although Sam in the animated series does end up with a wife and son, she's not a drop-dead sexy woman; just a normal woman with some smarts. If they go any route, go that one.
Holy shit, there's an animated show based off of the movies?

Quote:
Watson has scheduled a sabbatical from filming any movies for at least the next 4 years (she is completing the last Harry Potter movie, then going off to college (Brown, I think)).

That being said, she would have been an interesting choice. She isn't the current brand of Hollywood "beauty" (her face is a little to round, her teeth a little too big, and her legs are a little too short), but I think, just based on her acting abilities, she could definitely pull off a "sexy-smart" character. (I also think she would work well with LeBouf).

Gemma "6 Finger" Arterton is also an interesting choice. Besides her roles in 2 recent big budget films (Clash... and Prince...), she is a classically trained actor and has appeared in a variety of interesting films and television movies.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote