AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-04, 12:58   Link #181
Key Board
Donut

This is pretty much has the same style as Aki Sora

hell, one of the characters is also named Sora

and they have the same director too
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 13:45   Link #182
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not seen the episode yet but I stumbled upon a few screenshots. Is the ecchi level as insane as I think it is? It seems borderline hentai.
Well this is feel we're dealing with.
Old 2010-10-04, 13:55   Link #183
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Well this is feel we're dealing with.
Well actually, apparently a lot of the staff for this come from IMAGIN (of original Spice & Wolf fame), but regardless... it is in the same AT-X time slot that kiss x sis was in (and Highschool of the Dead more recently), so perhaps they're trying to establish a bit of a trend of what airs in that time slot.
Old 2010-10-04, 13:57   Link #184
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Well, it sure looks like the twincest fans are gonna get what they were looking for here.
Old 2010-10-04, 14:00   Link #185
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Err... I really wonder if it isn't a spin off or something.

Well, I must say the way they changed how Haruka meets everyone was kind of awkward... I mean, is it really how they would react after not seeing each other for so many years?
But the real change is that Haruka seems to have an upgrade: fabulous pheromones that attract everyone for no good reasons

And the end is... well, rather "fast": bringing out that kind of occurence while we are nowhere close to Sora's "route"? err... okay.
But I think what "shocked" me the most was probably Motoka's omake after this episode... Okay, fine with the SD comedy, but switching with that kind of content on the fly? What was this director thinking anyway?!

So many things to the point I have a headache, it is better to actually forget everything about the game and start with a blank slate in this "adaptation" case.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 14:21   Link #186
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Err... I really wonder if it isn't a spin off or something.
Spoiler for Vague comparisons to game, no specifics:

(One thing I will say is that I was right about a bunch of the scenes in the promos being misleading.)

Edit: Also, the omake segments after the ED are possibly better than the episode itself. Pure WTF...

Edit 2: By the way, if you're wondering, you can redeem the code shown at the end of the episode to download a wallpaper on the official website for a limited time. You enter the code in the username field when prompted for a password (the password is blank).

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-10-04 at 18:18. Reason: Added spoiler tags just to be safe
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 14:46   Link #187
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Edit 2: By the way, if you're wondering, you can redeem the code shown at the end of the episode to download a wallpaper on the official website for a limited time. You enter the code in the username field when prompted for a password (the password is blank).
Must not be in all the raws, because there's no code shown anywhere in mine.
Old 2010-10-04, 14:47   Link #188
Francismeunier
Banned

Episode 1

This is crazy! If there is any show that is uncensored and has nipples it is this one. The whole incest thing is disturbing from the first episode. It all started with this one kiss when they were small and that sound Sora let's out was also.....no comments but it was all here=>

Then Sora's imagination around this part was wild.....really wild=>
Spoiler:

Other comments about the different parts of this anime.....train was rather done well...I liked those fans on the ceiling of the train=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/59d8a768.jpg
Title of the anime is quite catching and OST is nice=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/e76b819e.jpg
Regarding the OP
Looks like Sora might be masturbating much more to Haru than I though here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/fa1fef2e.jpg
Nao in her swimsuit is =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/6f1bef03.jpg
Expect incest with nudity and maybe ecchi of Sora and Haruka easily with this part=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/9a458d35.jpg
Motoka sure has big ones at this point of the anime but they look like they are sagging=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/7ba2c0be.jpg
Kazuha looks mighty fine and I know a little of her background from the manga=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/ce6efd5f.jpg
Akira looks pretty strong on the other hand with this part=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/f11886ea.jpg
That was a rather fast blush of Kozue but it looks more to point out that Sora is mighty jealous here =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/8d6923c6.jpg
more to come later.....gtg farming.
This crazy and just that is 9/10. Ecchi gets easy 10/10.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-10-04 at 16:39.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 14:49   Link #189
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Correction: this was Haru's imagination, which left me even more shocked considering the original material.
Old 2010-10-04, 14:58   Link #190
darlliu

No,
Spoiler:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-10-04 at 15:00. Reason: Removed game spoilers; not allowed in this thread
darlliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 15:01   Link #191
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

That's actually what I thought first, but the way how both reacted after the delusion is clear in my eyes:
1) Sora was staring at Haru completely normal: why would she, if she was craving for him so much that she had such delusion?
2) Why would Haru reacts all of a sudden after the scene?
3) Why would he actually -turn- his head while patting her?

That indicate that it was Haru's fantasy in my books.
This is the reason why I was 'shocked' since I would expect that kind of stuff from Sora, not Haru. However, the context of the anime seems to be rather a mish mash, and considering the completely "anime original thing" (such like that kiss during their childhood, unless my memories fail me), it confirm even more they are going to take a "lot" of liberties, to the point it is a spin off/retelling.
Old 2010-10-04, 15:02   Link #192
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I removed the game spoilers from darlliu's post (sorry -- not in this thread!), but I do agree with the observation. I think that particular fantasy was indeed Sora's, which is why they cut to her after he pats her on the head and she looks so disappointed/upset. Some of the flashbacks shown elsewhere in the episode were Haruka's (and some were Sora's), but that particular one certainly appeared to be Sora's.

Edit: Okay, I see what you're saying... the original longing look was indeed part of the fantasy, and he is looking away... but he's also doing so without a blush on his face. So I suppose you're right that it could be either one (and perhaps that's the point?), but in the context of the rest of what was shown, I still think it was Sora in this case. It's also connected to the subsequent scene where she goes to his room, so there's a bit of an implied progression (her recollection of the kiss from childhood (yes, anime-original), her fantasy of him kissing her then, and then her coming to him in bed -- which, it should be said, could also be a fantasy, or at least the "losing clothes" part...).
Old 2010-10-04, 15:12   Link #193
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Actually, if that flashback was anything accurate, it may even be the delusions of both of them
If we assume that Haru had an attraction towards Sora considering the anime material, we may have a substancial tension with Haru, trying to get past some... "childish love"?
For some reason, that ambiguity makes the scene even more troubling now
Old 2010-10-04, 15:17   Link #194
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Actually, if that flashback was anything accurate, it may even be the delusions of both of them
Actually, you raise an extremely good point there. That is how Sora remembers that flashback scene, but who's to say that that's how it actually happened? Maybe it was actually an accident as he reached to catch the container, and she is just choosing to remember it as a deliberate kiss... That too would put things in a slightly different light.

I guess this is one of the good things about alternate re-tellings... even us game players don't know everything anymore (even if we have vague ideas of where things are heading).
Old 2010-10-04, 15:26   Link #195
darlliu

anyway, it appears pretty clear to me that during the first ecchi scene, Sora was actually masturbating. the movement of her feet (which is very erotic btw) clearly shows that and she was whispering "...Haru..."

and the second scene, I would just assume Haru is feeling guilty looking at Sora after what happened. He's probably thinking more of his previous encounter with you-know-who. the way the scene happened could make it seem like he's fantasizing, but even if that's true, he's holding back and trying to put up a reliable brother facade.
Old 2010-10-04, 15:36   Link #196
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlliu View Post
anyway, it appears pretty clear to me that during the first ecchi scene, Sora was actually masturbating. the movement of her feet (which is very erotic btw) clearly shows that and she was whispering "...Haru..."
Well, I'll grant you that it's certainly supposed to be suggestive. You see where her hand is placed (cradling the book) in the first scene, and then it cuts to her stretching and her arm is still basically shown in the same place. So I suppose you could imagine that time has passed there, but it's certainly subject to interpretation. (Of course the show itself proved that they're not beyond showing that sort of content anyway, so... )

Edit: Then again, after the flashback, her left hand has clearly moved and is no longer cradling the book... it appears to be...
Old 2010-10-04, 16:09   Link #197
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Damn, at this rate, I would need red text in this anime.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 16:23   Link #198
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Correction: this was Haru's imagination, which left me even more shocked considering the original material.
It was? How is that possible even that it was him? How was it when Sora's tongue was sticking out so much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, I'll grant you that it's certainly supposed to be suggestive. You see where her hand is placed (cradling the book) in the first scene, and then it cuts to her stretching and her arm is still basically shown in the same place. So I suppose you could imagine that time has passed there, but it's certainly subject to interpretation. (Of course the show itself proved that they're not beyond showing that sort of content anyway, so... )

Edit: Then again, after the flashback, her left hand has clearly moved and is no longer cradling the book... it appears to be...
No it's quite real now that you mention it.....2 proofs with pic....1. where hand wa after stretching her legs and 2.her face being red while thinking of Haru. Pic=>
Spoiler:

Spoiler for NSFW GIF time!:

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-10-04 at 17:15. Reason: Let's keep the NSFW stuff under spoilers, 'kay?
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 16:45   Link #199
Slayn

What happened to Ryo-nii-chan?
Slayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 17:01   Link #200
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I thought episode one was terrific. Fortunately, I got more true tears vibes than Myself;Yourself vibes. The drawing and animation were excellent. The fanservice was really erotic, as opposed to childishly ecchi. The combination of longing and mystery worked for me, as did the slow lyricism of many scenes.

I think we are getting a demonstration of how good eroge seiyuus can be. Taguchi Hiroko just zoomed to the top of my charts for tsundere. The most effective tsundere performance I can remember.

The only thing I can complain about is the instant attraction of all the girls to Haruka. I guess I can accept it as a plot device to get things rolling, but it did seem a bit much.

Evidently, the explicitness boundaries have shifted outward, following shows like KissxSis and HSotD. Interesting that all three are in the same timeslot.

By the way, here's a vote for people to put comments about the game in clearly marked spoilers. Not that they necessarily spoil anything, but I find comments about whether or not things follow the game can be a real downer for someone like me who only knows the anime and wants to enjoy it on its own merits. Just my two cents' worth. Carry on as you wish.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation