AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2010-05-27, 02:50   Link #41
Haak
Haters Gonna Hate

Oh for God sake. Yet another chapter ending with Aizen possibly hurt but we know really isn't. He wastes a whole chapter just to reveal that Isshin has the same technique as Ichigo? Honestly...
Old 2010-05-27, 02:53   Link #42
Nosauz

at least it's drawn in a compelling manner. It's so sad that isshin's big reveal has been so lackluster especially since grand fisher's demise.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 03:15   Link #43
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Isshin's looks pretty powerful , wonder how much more power he'll have with bankai
We'll never know because apparently Aizen can (unintentionally, I suppose) goad every captain to fighting him while only using shikai.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 03:16   Link #44
Haak
Haters Gonna Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
We'll never know because apparently Aizen can unintentionally goad every captain to fighting him while only using shikai.
Unintentionally? He's practically spawn of the devil...
Old 2010-05-27, 03:18   Link #45
Farscape
Secondman

Actually, it seems pretty obvious that they don't have the same zanpaktou as Ichigo has a full time shikai release state zanpaktou (as stated in the previous arc) and Isshin's is obviously like the other captain's that just release their shikai.

However it could be that he just managed to control it proper.. as Ichigo has a history of sucking with reatsu.
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 03:24   Link #46
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
However it could be that he just managed to control it proper.. as Ichigo has a history of sucking with reatsu.
could also be a side effect from having his power sealed away in a gigai for a couple decades.
Old 2010-05-27, 03:32   Link #47
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
could also be a side effect from having his power sealed away in a gigai for a couple decades.
hmm, possible but do you think he would seal his powers or just not use them? Urahara is in Gigai form too right? but he didn't seal his powers.
Farscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 04:13   Link #48
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
hmm, possible but do you think he would seal his powers or just not use them? Urahara is in Gigai form too right? but he didn't seal his powers.
could go either way really. his conversation with urahara way back was vague enough to give kubo quite a few options.
probably gonna have to wait until we get more of isshin's back story. we could always hope that his GT prompts some explanation next week, but i doubt it. probably just gonna get a full page reaction shot of ichigo staring like an idiot.
Old 2010-05-27, 07:14   Link #49
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
i sware Aizen is becoming the next orihime,every page its like he loves to say "you cant beat me" in every way possible.

and Gin tellin Ichigo to run is making me doubt his intentions.
Old 2010-05-27, 07:48   Link #50
sayde

Here's a thought. Has Isshin released his Zanpakuto to shikai yet? Because his zanpakuto doesn't look any different. Case in point, it'd be interesting if he can use GT in his zanpakuto's sealed state.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 08:11   Link #51
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Okay, that was awesome. We know Aizen is fine, but it was bad ass that Ishin used the same attack as Ichigo.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 08:19   Link #52
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Okay, that was awesome. We know Aizen is fine, but it was bad ass that Ishin used the same attack as Ichigo.
Funny, I was thinking just the opposite. Instead of showing us something new, Kubo's just giving us another stupid Getsuga, like we haven't already seen it not work a thousand times in the past.

Well, there's the possibility that he hasn't released, which would make things more interesting. But it's still annoying.

On the bright side, this chapter actually looked like a manga instead of a rough outline that no one bothered to finish. Hopefully Kubo will continue to deliver more than he's been doing this past year.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 08:28   Link #53
Nite-Wing

geez this chapter was pretty bad
Even Aizen wouldn't be that arrogant as to just take attacks and beatings like that.
Come on Kubo, Yourichi should be dead by now
Old 2010-05-27, 08:29   Link #54
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

I don't think Isshin has released his zanpakuto yet...never heard him call his zanpakuto's name.....and youroichi never seem to carry a zanpakuto does she even has one????
sonotme_9FedriqSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 09:28   Link #55
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Funny, I was thinking just the opposite. Instead of showing us something new, Kubo's just giving us another stupid Getsuga, like we haven't already seen it not work a thousand times in the past.

Well, there's the possibility that he hasn't released, which would make things more interesting. But it's still annoying.

On the bright side, this chapter actually looked like a manga instead of a rough outline that no one bothered to finish. Hopefully Kubo will continue to deliver more than he's been doing this past year.
Read the narrating text and maybe you won't think its so stupid
Old 2010-05-27, 09:59   Link #56
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
That was a very nice chapter. Do I get it right? Ichigo's father has the same technique as Ichigo? Doesn't that mean that he has the same sword as well?
Wasn't that again a topic of the first or second Bleach movie? That each Zanpakutou only exists one time and it's not allowed for two Shinigami to have the same?
Old 2010-05-27, 10:01   Link #57
Nite-Wing

Isshin having the same technique as Ichigo means he has the exact same zanpakutou. Makes no sense, I'll wait for the explanation though
Old 2010-05-27, 10:06   Link #58
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Isshin having the same technique as Ichigo means he has the exact same zanpakutou. Makes no sense, I'll wait for the explanation though
Well if Isshin has the exact same zanpakutou then it should look same like ichigos....because both seem to be always released-type zanpakutou....maybe that's why he didn't have to call his zanpakutos name....but I don't think its the same even if its an always released-type zanpakutou...because it don't look the same....it must have a common technique but not the same name....
Old 2010-05-27, 10:36   Link #59
H23

That Getsuga Tenshou was definitely a part of Aizen's plan too
Old 2010-05-27, 10:51   Link #60
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
That Getsuga Tenshou was definitely a part of Aizen's plan too
lol...lmao............OMG ....that's a good one....though I can't imagine it to be that way....

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread