AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-30, 17:13   Link #1
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
So there was actually one good thing I got out of watching the Prince of Persia movie (which surprisingly didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought it would), and that was the trailer for the upcoming game, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, which attracted me quite a lot when I saw it. Here is a trailer for your enjoyment:

Now, most of the gameplay itself is exactly the same as the original Sands of Time trilogy, and you can tell just from looking at this that it is going to be almost the same. The reason for this is because the game takes place in the 7 years between the events of the very first "Sands of Time" game and "Warrior Within."

Some of the new features to expect from this game are the ability to control the four elements: Fire, Earth, Wind and Water. You can do plenty of really cool things with those as well, such as the ability to freeze the water (Ice element if you will), which can be used to access various parts of the campaign you couldn't normally access with what you already see on the map.

Another really cool feature that promises to be quite challenging is that you get to take part in a battle where you could fight as many as 50 enemies at the same time, and you also get to see actual battles taking part in the background as well.

Apart from that, the acrobatics, the fight combos, the ability to control time, all remain the similar if not the same as what you saw in the Sands of Time trilogy.

Now, my only concern with this game is, considering it takes place between Warrior Within and Sands of Time, is whether or not we'll get to see the Dahaka again and get to experience those wonderful chase sequences again with the new elemental features at our disposal. Nowhere in the trailer or the gameplay walkthrough was he mentioned, but my hopes are still high that the producers are keeping that a secret to surprise us.

Last edited by Tsuyoshi; 2010-07-26 at 05:57.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote