AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-29, 23:06   Link #901
Kagayaki

Spoiler for size:

Spoiler for size:
Old 2010-10-02, 23:36   Link #902
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Hmm, one could suspect that this is the "Strike Witches Curse."

Wherein whatever animation studio touches it, it will be their last shining moment of glory before meeting an ignominous end of financial ruin.

Such was the case with Gonzo. Now AIC, the media giants who once gave us El-Hazard, Tenchi Muyo and the Bubblegum Crisis Franchise is now so financially destitute it can be bought out by a Pachinko company....

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see Strike Witches continue. But just as long as JC Staff dosen't touch it till they finish the To Aru Majutsu No Index franchise and Kyo Ani finishes Little Busters, Haruhi and the K-On Movie; cos I would not want to see either of these awesome companies fall before they complete their missions.
Old 2010-10-02, 23:38   Link #903
Midonin
Last Engage

AIC's only under new management, it's not dead.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 20:27   Link #904
charlesccg
Strike Witches Researcher

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
I'm New(bie)

Hello.
I'm Charles Conrad A. Godinez (more likely ANOTHER FAN of Strike Witches SERIES)
I was hoping to find a website with good and less rules but, this Website is the only website that I can get with. But, this website is really great. Yet, I feel danger if I can't follow the rules.
I'm still a New(bie) here and not really getting the rules but, I'll memorize so I won't get my account be ban or get deleted.
You'll probably see me not with a picture but hope to find one.
And somehow I want to show something to you guys in return but, If I post or put a URL, Maybe my account will be ban or worst deleted).
WELL, can anyone be my teacher here?

(Getting the real point)
I somehow watch the final episode of Strike Witches Season 2 and my expectations is quite not accurate in my mind. Like when the battle end, I thought Miyafuji Yoshika will see her Father after the war.
And when the sword (Reppumaru of Sakamoto Mio) and Miyafuji Yoshika's Striker Unit falls at the sea. I thought it will sink at the bottom but, it went ashore (WIERD right?)
well thanks for reading my post.
charlesccg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 20:39   Link #905
SanyaChan

welcome to strike witches 2 thread im fairly newbie too although i posted around the 1st episode of strike witches 2 well i think yoshika's striker unit & reppumaru dosent give a hint of any sort in my opinion. it gave me more like the war is finally over ( for mio and yoshika since they have no more magic?) and their retiriring ;o. well the scene with michan(yoshika's friend) again with the bird did give me hope of a new season but then again nothing happened ;o but we can look forward to a new season if there is although i recall the new season would be about the other squads?(as in no longer the 501st)

P.S:sanya withdrawl syndromes @_@
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 22:50   Link #906
charlesccg

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
Well, I know other squads like The Silent Witches from 507st and The Ador Witches from 504st.
here is the link
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...hery_Chart.jpg

Well this chart is Unofficial Correlation Diagram of all Strike Witches member.

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-04 at 23:05.
Old 2010-10-04, 23:01   Link #907
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

@charlesccg: Welcome^^ and What URL are you talking about?

As for the ending, I think I'm one of those who were disappointed with it and probably the season as a whole.. but yep, it's done already..

The last episodes seem rushed and all... and there are still many unanswered issues perhaps ^^; Well AIC focused their energies on "important things" after all ;p

Just take note that only the hives over Gallia and Romagna were defeated. Bulk of neuroi still have grips on Orussia and the rest of Europe.

Continuations are likely ^^
Old 2010-10-05, 22:45   Link #908
charlesccg

I think the fans shall wait for a Season 3

Hmmm. talking about fans, well there are more male fans than female fans. RIGHT?

Male FANS = 100% to 100%
Female FANS = ??% to 100%

Are there people that has a similar name as Charlotte E. Yeager?
Like mine Charles.
Old 2010-10-06, 00:02   Link #909
Key Board
Donut

Fumikane jokes about Idolmaster 2 in his latest twit

http://twitter.com/humikane/status/26357593926

Imagine a 501 where Yoshika and Sakamoto have retired. Imagine the Karlsland senior aces, Mina, Erica and Gertrude transferred into other fronts and only relegated to cameo appearances. Imagine the 501 getting 3 new recruits in form of an all pretty boy Wizard unit.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 00:29   Link #910
charlesccg

That is hard to imagine that, their getting 3 new recruits for the next season?
that will makes them 12 witches in 501st
Wait Boy wizard.....
Hope one boy wizard is a human Neuroi.
Men I can imagine that the others are taking a break now.
WAIT THATS Mio THERE!

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-06 at 00:36. Reason: Missing something (i'm still new, so I don't know what to do)
Old 2010-10-06, 12:42   Link #911
Solafighter
Hige

After watching the last remaining couple episodes, i just have to say one word. Disappointed.

I expected nothing, but at least something better, we just got.
Old 2010-10-06, 13:04   Link #912
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

So this is the end of the 501st, unless the neuroi evolve again and the stationed witches can't handle it again. So if we have a new series then no more Miyafuji and Mio. In that respect I am disappointed, after all Miyafuji seemed to have more potential and her new striker was only used in like 3 episodes.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 13:11   Link #913
Used Can

Personally, I'm fine with the story about the 501st being over. Now, I'd really like to see an anime about other teams, especially about the Africa one, since I'd like to see more of Marseille. I think she'd make an amazing MC. Or, if the MC has definitely got to be a Fuso Witch, then I'd like someone other than Yoshika and Sakamoto.
Old 2010-10-06, 13:12   Link #914
Wark

Looks like some information about yet another new witch appeared on Humikane's Twitter a few days ago: Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein. Wow, that's a long name... Also, her antenna design is really nice, looks like a crown with jewels in it^^
Wark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 00:23   Link #915
charlesccg

The freaking Kawaii des ne... Flight Lieutenant Jane T. Godfrey.

Her birthplace is a metropolis on Liberion's East Coast. An ordinary person whose personality causes her to keep getting overwhelmed from every direction, perhaps due to her relatively untroubled upbringing in a middle-class family.
Despite having no intention of becoming a flight Witch, she was assigned to Army aviation corps via her aptitude test results.
For a short period of time, she carried out her duties indifferently. Meeting F/L Gentile, from the same unit, was a turning point for her.
She had this to say the first time she teamed up with Gentile:
"When we came across enemies, she charged right in before even getting an idea of how many there were, and kept going at them. Every time we were surrounded and I thought that'd be the end of us, somehow or other we'd make our way through. It was like magic."

On the other hand, F/L Gentile requested for Godfrey to permanently be her wingman to their superiors, on the grounds that they had excellent compatibility in aerial combat.

Her familiar is a Dalmatian?
Yet, I kinda like those cute ears of her.

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-07 at 01:32. Reason: I forget some details.
Old 2010-10-07, 02:55   Link #916
charlesccg

Hey, I heard there shall be a DS Game for Strike Witches 2.

it is called "Strike Witches 2: Iyasu Naosu Punipunisuru"
Old 2010-10-07, 03:37   Link #917
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wark View Post
Looks like some information about yet another new witch appeared on Humikane's Twitter a few days ago: Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein. Wow, that's a long name... Also, her antenna design is really nice, looks like a crown with jewels in it^^

I wonder what Striker unit she's using.. Ju 88 perhaps?
Old 2010-10-08, 01:55   Link #918
charlesccg

WOW, The game is really true!

Quote:
OH MY GOD! THE FIRST ECCHI GAME EVER MADE OF STRIKE WITCHES
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I WILL GET A NOSEBLEED.
Yet it is still a versus game. And here is a video of it in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOfj1waSQHI&feature=fvw

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-08 at 03:27. Reason: HOW CAN YOU PUT IT IN A SPOILER?
Old 2010-10-08, 02:18   Link #919
charlesccg

It is hard to list all the name of each witch in each Joint Fighter Wing.

But, the total is 105 witches
Old 2010-10-08, 21:38   Link #920
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

When will FUNimation be releasing Season 2?!!!

I hope it's March 2011 or sooner .
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novel adaptation, mecha musume