AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-16, 09:24   Link #5701
SilveRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Fail results..........
I say, 2010 actually doesn't have any tournament.......
K-ON dominates 2010 (should have voted for Hitagi at KBM, and kills off foreign voters during Azusa vs Mikoto....)
That's what gets at me too, I don't like how K-ON just dominates 2010
Old 2010-10-16, 09:24   Link #5702
OverFunk
2012 is the year

What a shame for Nagi, but sure I'll take it. Azusa wasn't bad.

Saimoe wins: 3
Old 2010-10-16, 09:25   Link #5703
humgunbow

Congrats to Azunyan. Nagi is likely to pull off another good run whenever she comes back.
Either finalist was fine with me. No Saki, that is all
Old 2010-10-16, 09:26   Link #5704
ando

This year's Anime Saimoe is over. Now finally I can turn off my PC.

See you in the next year Saimoe!
Old 2010-10-16, 09:27   Link #5705
joshi
燃え burning!

The most lopsided final match in Saimoe history, too...
Azu-nyan's moe power is overwhelming

@ando, thanks for the tracker! You're the greatest
Old 2010-10-16, 09:27   Link #5706
chaosprophet

Nice to see good reactions by most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
Fuck nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Spoiler for video:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshi View Post
A fairly convincing win, too-- Nagi only won 4 out of 23 voting hours
Azu-nyan really did have that much raw power, huh...

A toast to the fakevoters who kept us waiting with hearts pounding until the end!

Spoiler for Thanks for everyone's support, nya~:
That pic and that vidoe is so fitting! Great post you two.
Old 2010-10-16, 09:30   Link #5707
Kit-Tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveRR View Post
That's what gets at me too, I don't like how K-ON just dominates 2010
K-ON! didn't dominate. If I recall, by round 3 only 2 were left: Azusa and Mio. Yui was defeated by Nadeko, Tsumugi by Saten, Ritsu by Senjougahara, Nodoka by Yuuki and everyone else was denied in round 1. Not to forget that Azusa and Mio ended up in the same block finals. If anyone, I'd say Saki dominated. 2 years back to back quarterfinals, of course to be only denied entirely by the finals.

and I'm pretty sure a lot of us weren't voting for the sake of K-ON! or so I think?

and lol Nagi got trolled twice now in the finals by characters that I supported Now I have to finish watching K-ON!!

Saimoe 2011 (as of end of First Prelims): Waiting for main tournament bracket draw.
Old 2010-10-16, 09:35   Link #5708
uis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-Tsukasa View Post
K-ON! didn't dominate. If I recall, by round 3 only 2 were left: Azusa and Mio. Yui was defeated by Nadeko, Tsumugi by Saten, Ritsu by Senjougahara, Nodoka by Yuuki and everyone else was denied in round 1. Not to forget that Azusa and Mio ended up in the same block finals. If anyone, I'd say Saki dominated. 2 years back to back quarterfinals, of course to be only denied entirely by the finals.

and I'm pretty sure a lot of us weren't voting for the sake of K-ON! or so I think?

and lol Nagi got trolled twice now in the finals by characters that I supported Now I have to finish watching K-ON!!
He mean moe tournaments not just AST... Azusa won AST and Mio won KBM and ISML this year...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
Old 2010-10-16, 09:36   Link #5709
Team Rocket Elite

Yesterday's Results:

Sanzen'in Nagi - 1339 (46.90%)
Nakano Azusa - 1516 (53.10%)

Nakano Azusa is our Saimoe 2010 Champion! Nagi managed to break her previous vote record with an amazing 1339 votes which is 7 more than Taiga got in the 2009 final. However, Azusa took things a step further and managed to hit 1516 votes which is 238 votes more than Yui got against Taiga. A pretty good vote total for the final match. We nearly reached the 2007 finals in terms of total votes cast. For almost the entire match, I was worried Azusa might not be able to pull off the win so I'm really happy she managed to win. Another loss in the finals means Nagi adds another silver trophy to her collection. Hayate no Gotoku is still going so I'm sure Nagi will get another chance at Saimoe sometime in the future. Once again, congrats to Azusa on winning Saimoe 2010. Saimoe was a lot of fun as always. I hope to see everyone who reads this back again next year.
Old 2010-10-16, 09:38   Link #5710
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Well one thing i get from this year tourney is the power of otaku character. That makes me wonder how far Kirino will be doing in the next year tourney.

Anyway those who said K-ON dominates the tourney, that's wrong. I don't see how it is called dominate when 4 out of their 5 main girls lost to the others during the main tourney.
Old 2010-10-16, 09:42   Link #5711
MatsuriSola

K-ON!! AS THE LATEST TREBLE WINNER....
Old 2010-10-16, 09:46   Link #5712
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Lets get some reactions from the gallery

And finally the winner

Last edited by FlavorOfLife; 2010-10-16 at 10:59. Reason: Eh just change to another with the exact same pic who allows hotlinking, no big deal
Old 2010-10-16, 09:51   Link #5713
wontaek

If a K-On girl wins on upcoming Super Best Moe Tournament, they would pull off a quadruple!
Old 2010-10-16, 09:51   Link #5714
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Looking ahead to next year... K-on, Strike Loli's, Railgun/Index, Hidamari, Sora no Oto, negima (kind of irelevent) Taiga (cameo lol) and Shana returns. Saki, Nanoha (is there another movie?), Hayate, Seitokai, Working (unless season 2 comes out). Some new comers to watch out for, OreImo, Amagami, TWGOK, MM, Panty and Stocking, MM, Yosuga no Sora, Ookami, Occult Academy, Mitsodomoe, Shiki...
Old 2010-10-16, 09:53   Link #5715
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Looking ahead to next year... K-on, Strike Loli's, Railgun/Index, Hidamari, Sora no Oto, negima (kind of irelevent) Taiga (cameo lol) and Shana returns. Saki, Nanoha (is there another movie?), Hayate, Seitokai, Working (unless season 2 comes out). Some new comers to watch out for, OreImo, Amagami, TWGOK, MM, Panty and Stocking, MM, Yosuga no Sora, Ookami, Occult Academy, Mitsodomoe, Shiki...
Don't forget Ika! Nymph is getting powered up this season but the timing is all wrong for next year
Old 2010-10-16, 09:55   Link #5716
kyon91
Starcraft 2 player

Send a message via Yahoo to kyon91
Damn... another silver! well Hinagiku has 2 golds so HnG is probably the most solid faction out there.
Old 2010-10-16, 09:56   Link #5717
SilveRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-Tsukasa View Post

I meant this year's moe tournaments in general, like how Mio won both ISML and KBM and now Azusa wins AST
Old 2010-10-16, 09:58   Link #5718
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
I want one of the murai triplets to win next year. Hopefully Mitsuba-sama
Old 2010-10-16, 10:03   Link #5719
Kit-Tsukasa

Quote:
Nanoha (is there another movie?)
It seems doubtful. Shinbou made the original Nanoha series along with Triangle Hearts ~Sweet Songs Forever~ OVA. A's and StrikerS were directed by Keizou Kusakawa as was the movie. Basically the movie was Keizou's way of saying "now I have done the entire franchise."

Saimoe 2011 (as of end of First Prelims): Waiting for main tournament bracket draw.
Old 2010-10-16, 10:03   Link #5720
Zeroryoko1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyon91 View Post
Damn... another silver! well Hinagiku has 2 golds so HnG is probably the most solid faction out there.
K-on now has 3 golds, I would say they win. If Azu-nyan is considered tsundere, it's 3 in a row, and 4 of the last 5 (if you count DESU as tsundere)

Tags
2010, saimoe