AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-13, 20:47   Link #1421
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

As for the episode, just read what Kaoishin wrote. We had similar reactions here. The only thing I disagree with is that I thought the comedic moments he thought were unintentional were actually intentional. Good episode.

I was very impressed by the voice work of 16-year-old seiyuu/TV actress Hidaka Rina as Mizuno. Of course, she probably is learning a lot from Hirohashi Ryou (Marino).

I've updated my characters/seiyuus page to include those two as well as three other characters that have been added to the characters pages on the official site.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 21:17   Link #1422
Guido

Mizuno's First Love

The recurring tropes from the earlier episodes returned, save that FishGirl's no longer, hence, Tauburn's Apprivoise theme song is not heard in this episode.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 21:26   Link #1423
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm curious what the chances of seeing anyone in the Crux defecting are. Granted, if it does happen it isn't likely to do so for quite a while, but it seems a possibility for the future.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 00:55   Link #1424
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

well whoever that defects is probably going to be leaders of the section as I don't see any of the subordinates for each section play that big of a role.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 01:02   Link #1425
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
This is like Mai HiME & Otome.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 02:44   Link #1426
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Whats the point of repairing all the cybodies when the owners aren't allow to pilot it anymore since they lost their badge? The only cybody that should be repair is Ayingott.
Old 2010-12-14, 03:16   Link #1427
Kagura89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Whats the point of repairing all the cybodies when the owners aren't allow to pilot it anymore since they lost their badge? The only cybody that should be repair is Ayingott.
As far as I know, Ayingott is the one that have most priority to be repaired as Prof Green stated with "Ayingott Reviving Program" of all broken cybody. What Takashi said is likely refers to him that lost the badge, didn't yet have any order to regain the Star Driver position from Head or Kanako. One must have approval from his or her upper echelon to pilot cybody that being Crux huge assets to achieve their goal.
Or it just only excuse he make to motivate Simone to piloting her cybody & helping her piloting it.
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 03:45   Link #1428
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Cybodies under GCB are free for all, which means anyone can ride on it. Its not like Tauburn, where only the true chosen one can ride on it. Best proof of this would be in ep 4, when one of Sugata's maid was put into the Cybercasket to initiate the illusionary Cybody.

With that, i can conclude 2 things about GCB from my point above.
- The mask used by the members is not a proof of a true chosen one. Imo its just a mass produced mask made with special material that allows the wearer to apprivoise and entering Zero Time world.
- Star Badge is unique to each Cybody. When someone wears it, not only they have access to ride that specific Cybody, but also using the 1st phase power related to that Cybody. Of course they won't be able to ride the Cybody without the mask.

Well that's what i could think of up till now. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 2010-12-14, 06:09   Link #1429
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I'm pretty sure Cybodies under GCB are free for all, which means anyone can ride on it. Its not like Tauburn, where only the true chosen one can ride on it. Best proof of this would be in ep 4, when one of Sugata's maid was put into the Cybercasket to initiate the illusionary Cybody.

With that, i can conclude 2 things about GCB from my point above.
- The mask used by the members is not a proof of a true chosen one. Imo its just a mass produced mask made with special material that allows the wearer to apprivoise and entering Zero Time world.
- Star Badge is unique to each Cybody. When someone wears it, not only they have access to ride that specific Cybody, but also using the 1st phase power related to that Cybody. Of course they won't be able to ride the Cybody without the mask.

Well that's what i could think of up till now. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Well they did mention in a previous episode that Manticore has to spend an entire night in Ayingott's room so that might mean that to be able to pilot a specific Cybody you must spend an entire night in a specific Cybody's room and after that you'll be given a Star Driver Badge and can pilot the Cybody of the room you stayed in. Maybe the room is some sort of connecting ritual to see if a specific person is compatible with a specific Cybody and if they're not they won't be able to endure the ritual. It would make sense why all the Star Drivers so far have specialties that fit their Cybodies (eg. Tetorioht and Speed Kid).

Though it still doesn't explain why Tiger was able to pilot a cybody unless she already has a seal, fake or not(maybe she's a sleeper agent), to begin with. Well, the maids having seals, wouldn't be strange since they are tasked to protect Sugata, the King, and to kill him if ever he tries to leave.
z3phyr.mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 08:46   Link #1430
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i wish takuto would get a cold or something so sugata can show off some moves >_<

really that bitch is annoying!!! dont hold sugata down let him help for he is a badd ass like takuto!!!
Old 2010-12-14, 09:30   Link #1431
Aqua Knight

Don't know if this has been posted yet but

Spoiler for Fisg girl + nsfw:
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 10:26   Link #1432
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
Well they did mention in a previous episode that Manticore has to spend an entire night in Ayingott's room so that might mean that to be able to pilot a specific Cybody you must spend an entire night in a specific Cybody's room and after that you'll be given a Star Driver Badge and can pilot the Cybody of the room you stayed in. Maybe the room is some sort of connecting ritual to see if a specific person is compatible with a specific Cybody and if they're not they won't be able to endure the ritual. It would make sense why all the Star Drivers so far have specialties that fit their Cybodies (eg. Tetorioht and Speed Kid).
From what I could gather... each Cybody has its own memories ( not sure yet what the memories are ) that the user could access to by Approvising ( Wako mentioned that the Approvised on her own in elementary school and got access to the memories of her Cybody, that's why she knows a lot about the Cybodies)..the same with Fish-Girl, the story of Sam-The-King-Piercer is from the memories of her Cybody and not made up.
Old 2010-12-14, 11:39   Link #1433
Jeffry2009
Banned

Spoiler for WARNING: Yaoi Suggestive. Sugata X Takuto pairing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Don't know if this has been posted yet but

Spoiler for Fisg girl + nsfw:
This link is not working.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-12-14 at 12:25.
Old 2010-12-14, 13:01   Link #1434
klare

Spoiler for eps 11:
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 13:42   Link #1435
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Spoiler for WARNING: Yaoi Suggestive. Sugata X Takuto pairing:

This link is not working.

what is soo bad about that hawt suggestive yaoi paring ( i wonder who is the uke and the seme).......................

OMG!!! do i know what im saying DEAR LORD im becoming a FUJOSHI and im a BOY!!!
Old 2010-12-14, 14:13   Link #1436
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
OMG!!! do i know what im saying DEAR LORD im becoming a FUJOSHI and im a BOY!!!
Don't worry the CDC is currently working on a cure you'll be fine, I think.

This episode definitely made things more interesting for me story-wise, I didn't think they'd use a whole episode on a character like Simone, so maybe she's more important to the series than we think.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 18:39   Link #1437
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
well whoever that defects is probably going to be leaders of the section as I don't see any of the subordinates for each section play that big of a role.
How do you explain this episode, which focused on subordinates? Granted, they probably won't be too important from now on, but it's not out of the question.

No one really has any incentive to quit just yet though, so we'll see.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 20:38   Link #1438
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
How do you explain this episode, which focused on subordinates? Granted, they probably won't be too important from now on, but it's not out of the question.

No one really has any incentive to quit just yet though, so we'll see.
well for me Simone background was important for Kanako's development imo. I don't see Simone playing a big role unless her dad comes back or something. Maybe her dad is the leader of the Crux.
Old 2010-12-15, 00:20   Link #1439
Forever
Revealing the truth

Hmm the recent eps does seem to be better. At least I only fast-forwarded the transformation scene these days.

From the maiden's songs, I can conclude:

North: Winter
South: Spring
West: Summer
East: Autumn
Old 2010-12-15, 01:52   Link #1440
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Hmm the recent eps does seem to be better. At least I only fast-forwarded the transformation scene these days.

From the maiden's songs, I can conclude:

North: Winter
South: Spring
West: Summer
East: Autumn
In fact, what happens when we mash-up these maiden's song from Monochrome as the start?

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen