AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-06-09, 12:12   Link #21
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So it's time for father and son to train in the hyperbolic time chamber. Hopefully, we'll learn more about Isshin and his zanpakutou in the process, but there's always a chance Kubo will skip that training so that they can make a dramatic entrance later on, just like with the bankai training. Either way, I'm happy with Ichigo learning a new technique, though I guess we can't really call it new.
Old 2010-06-09, 12:26   Link #22
haegar
mangaviking

hm. this sounds all very weird. kubo rly should come up with some sort of explanation for what the hell is goin on here within the next few chaps -.-

this is even more chaos than it usually is... tell you what, Kubo got word that the fans were complaining how chaotic the story is run so he actually sat down and tried to plan this arc as a cool one with lots of suprising twists and turns... and look where that got us 0.o
Old 2010-06-09, 12:42   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He killed the train so that they could train? THIS MAKES NO SENSE! Mainly because Aizen's ultimate goal so far is making the king's key. For a guy who's had so much panel time, his motives are way too unexplored, and he left FKT without expanding on them, unless you want to add "eating Ichigo" in whatever context you want
He killed the Koutotsu because it tries to destroy whatever comes through the Dangai. It was in his way so Aizen killed it. Just by doing that, he unknowingly created a perfect training ground.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 12:46   Link #24
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
obviously Kubo thinks that's enough for an arc, this new improvement will probably be just as half-assed (unfortunately)
Point taken. But yeah, I was referring to a much more noticeable power up to his shinigami side (as oppose to slow and subtle increases in strength). Something reminiscent to the power gap between Ichigo's first vizard form and his new perfect hollowfication form.
*edit*
btw, could this be the beginning of that short arc Kubo had mentioned awhile back?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 13:01   Link #25
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Point taken. But yeah, I was referring to a much more noticeable power up to his shinigami side (as oppose to slow and subtle increases in strength). Something reminiscent to the power gap between Ichigo's first vizard form and his new perfect hollowfication form.
*edit*
btw, could this be the beginning of that short arc Kubo had mentioned awhile back?
Could be (the short arc) - he's probably going to get there and find Karakura in ruins, wait there for 20 chapters or so, then rush off to fight Aizen in the king's realm, where the Royal Guard will be introduced then quickly dealt with (or turned by Aizen to fight the captains), then Ichigo will kill Aizen after another 100 or so chapters (Kubo doesn't want things to go too fast)
I hope Ichigo does get a power up that isn't just more hax hollow powers (resureccion, etc.), such as a proper bankai (or full use of tensa zangetsu and its proper powers)
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 14:11   Link #26
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He killed the Koutotsu because it tries to destroy whatever comes through the Dangai. It was in his way so Aizen killed it. Just by doing that, he unknowingly created a perfect training ground.
Aizen knows everything
Old 2010-06-09, 15:11   Link #27
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Aizen knows everything
We must remember-- everything is just as planned~!

But really this chapter and all of these more recent chapters have gotten a little out of hand. I can't even get past the mullet that is now ordained on Aizen's head, much less Ichigo's now pussified attitude that will be reformed and called 'character development' after time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, I mean, The Dangia.

But I'm not here to complain. I'm just really glad to see Keigo again, which means Tatsuki and co. showing up is evident. It's refreshing to see old characters instead of a disturbing late 80's and early 90's hairstyle that still seems to be popular where I live.
Old 2010-06-09, 15:25   Link #28
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

so far, ishiin has done more damage headbutting ichigo than actually fighting aizen.

you'd think ichigo would have gotten a massive bruise by now

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 15:54   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Am I the only one amused that Chizuru of all people is the only one seen twice in the page where Ichigo thinks about the people he cares about in Karakura town? Uh oh...

I'm glad Gin and Aizen's relationship doesn't seem to have changed one bit. Gin even managed to make Aizen apologize!

I'm starting to get used to Aizen's new look already. This chapter confirmed once again that he's pretty much a god now.
Old 2010-06-09, 16:09   Link #30
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Oh so is it time for The Don and the Karakura Rangers(?) to show up and proceed to, as the saying goes "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum" on Aizen's ass.

So how many times has that been now that Ichigo has become a whiny little noob then suddenly turn it around?
Old 2010-06-09, 16:12   Link #31
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Oh so is it time for The Don and the Karakura Rangers(?) to show up and proceed to, as the saying goes "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum" on Aizen's ass.

So how many times has that been now that Ichigo has become a whiny little noob then suddenly turn it around?
Quite a few if I recall, but this time around Isshin step up and drilled into Ichigo's head (literally and figuratively) that if he stops just to whine and cry, all those he cares about will die. In all honesty, the more panel time I see of Isshin, the more I want Kubo to do a backstory with this guy.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 16:24   Link #32
Gin
*Artist

This chapter was one of the best one's in a long time, I was cracking up when Isshin asked Ichigo if he was going to cry.
Old 2010-06-09, 16:27   Link #33
carcanclaw
Kitty?

Did anyone else notice the looks Aizen kept giving Gin? I seriously feel like Aizen is thinking about killing him, since he's starting to annoy him a bit.

Pretty good by comparison to most recent chapters overall.
carcanclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 16:39   Link #34
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

to sum it up:

BLEACH SUDDENLY GOT INTERESTING AGEN!!!1

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 16:46   Link #35
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcanclaw View Post
Did anyone else notice the looks Aizen kept giving Gin? I seriously feel like Aizen is thinking about killing him, since he's starting to annoy him a bit.
What a good chapter that would have been. Maybe we'll luck out next week.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 18:37   Link #36
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

DBZ Time Capsule
So i'm guessing Ichigo having special sensing ability is thrown out the window
Old 2010-06-09, 19:20   Link #37
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
So i'm guessing Ichigo having special sensing ability is thrown out the window
that dialog didn't even make sense.
last week: isshin flat out states that he can't even sense aizen. implied that ichigo can.
this week: isshin implies that he actually could sense aizen and says ichigo can't, even though he can.
so which is it?...

hyperbolic time chamber... ugh...
"final GT"... ugh... just gonna be the same thing but blue, right? (gran rey getsuga..)

gin still talking back to aizen was basically the only interesting thing in the chapter, but at least it is moving forward.
Old 2010-06-09, 19:20   Link #38
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Hyperbolic time chamber!! I wonder how many people will pick up on that and then reply with that in their message?

Decent chapter...kind of wish Ichigo would master his new hollow form instead of doing a new move. It was so cool, lol.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-09, 19:49   Link #39
SeanQ

Im confused...so time stops when they're in there ? So they have all the time in the world to teach Ichigo and Aizen is stuck in time?
Old 2010-06-09, 19:53   Link #40
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Im confused...so time stops when they're in there ? So they have all the time in the world to teach Ichigo and Aizen is stuck in time?
yup, thats the bs kubo is pulling.
he could even have them go back in time if he feels like it (he already did that the first time going to soul society..).

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread