AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-06-13, 01:46   Link #1
Aiagas
"Excellent cornering!"

Crazy Taxi

I can't believe there's isn't a topic about Crazy Taxi, well I don't know the reason. That's pretty sad, it's originally an Arcade Game, I'm sure some of you played it. Then Sega-AM3 decide to make a conversion for the Sega Dreamcast. Later, Acclaim Entertainment made a conversion for Playstation 2, and Gamecube. Activision made a conversion for the Microsoft Windows. Sega made another conversion for the Playstation Portable. Sega annouced that Crazy Taxi will be released on Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. When it comes to Video Games in AnimeSuki, why we have to talk about Video Games from the current genertion, I see some old school topics, but it's nothing but shitty RPGS. Okay, just enjoy the topic, and don't sue me for this.

"Whoo! That was a great counter. You must be one genius of a driver. You gotta teach me!"
Aiagas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 07:25   Link #2
brocko

Crazy taxi was one pretty kickass game. Played it back in the day on my Dreamcast and this thread kinda brings back the nostalgia of it.

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote