AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-06-16, 03:11   Link #61
Langus
Optimus Prime

Loved the Shinigami picturebook at the end. HAHA!
Old 2010-06-16, 03:58   Link #62
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
barry could kill half of ss army if he didnt spend so much time being grandpa chatty.
considering nobody can possibly touch him, he can be all grandpa chatty all he wants. seriously - "everything i touch/touches me rots and dies" is the most bad ass power ever.

wonder what would happen if barry hi fives somebody

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 04:19   Link #63
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Don't forget the time field around him, who can hope to connect a hit if he can just matrix dive all of them?
Old 2010-06-16, 04:53   Link #64
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Don't forget the time field around him, who can hope to connect a hit if he can just matrix dive all of them?
maybe barry can use his time field on kubo and the animation studio, make them release everything they have for bleach NAOW!

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 05:29   Link #65
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
The band Dead or Alive just hired me as their liaison; They want you to do their web graphics with other things spun right round like a record...baby
Lol that's exactly the song I had in mind for this specific avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Needs Polkka song!!
Also will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
Wish I knew how you guys were watching this episode. DB dropped Bleach and now I need to wait a week on streaming sites.
You are seriously behind, Bleach gets subbed almost instantly the same day it was released.

And did DB drop it? Well I'm somehow not suprised about it...
Old 2010-06-16, 09:59   Link #66
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Soi Fon lost an arm! WOW!!!! Barragan doesn't play around does he? I wonder how she will be able to turn this around, she can't land her stinger on him, and Omaeda can't toss his morningstar cause it would just age away too... This is getting crazy. However, I'm really enjoying it!
Mr.Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 11:50   Link #67
xellos2099

Yeah, hew got one of the most broken ability in Espanda.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 11:56   Link #68
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The best portion of this episode was Shinigami zukan. Gin is hilarious as usual. And as far as I know, his sword is also bigger than Hitsugaya's. Not only that, it also extends much much longer. So when is he fighting because this kind of episode isn't cutting it for me.
Old 2010-06-16, 12:23   Link #69
MisterJB
Warden of the West

I hate Hitsugaya so much rigth now. I hope Yamamoto burns him in the next Shinigami picturebook.

Well, at least Squad 2 is getting a lot of screentime
Old 2010-06-16, 13:03   Link #70
kamyu

omake was definitely the best part

barragan got bount music? XD yay for recycling
Old 2010-06-16, 13:38   Link #71
kitten320

Suprisingly musice fitted really well with Barragan

MisterJB
At least we know that Yamamoto is on our side

Next special probably will be Arrancar encyclopedia with Barragan, wonder how things will go there...
Old 2010-06-16, 14:22   Link #72
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post

Next special probably will be Arrancar encyclopedia with Barragan, wonder how things will go there...
It will be funny if we get to see an old-man Gin .
Old 2010-06-16, 14:59   Link #73
kitten320

It sure will, can't wait to hear Gin's comments and see Barragan's reaction
Old 2010-06-16, 15:19   Link #74
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Am I the only one disappointed with the way Hitsugaya defeated Halibel? He froze her back in episode 274, and she was able to break free. I guess he just really overwhelmed her.
Old 2010-06-16, 15:27   Link #75
kitten320

Well that's his new super puper move which is 10 times better then everything else, so yeh... I am dissapointed

Hitsugaya VS Halibel is the wors battle on my list, hate it with passion. Anime was able to slightly lower down my level of rage since Halibel was allowed to dominate.
Old 2010-06-16, 16:04   Link #76
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The best portion of this episode was Shinigami zukan. Gin is hilarious as usual. And as far as I know, his sword is also bigger than Hitsugaya's. Not only that, it also extends much much longer. So when is he fighting because this kind of episode isn't cutting it for me.
I know spoilers are against the rules but I feel like you are asking for them now. Is this some sort of trap to ban me?
Old 2010-06-16, 16:11   Link #77
Lendial

what angel must soify have been running from the shockwave at for only her arm(and not her legs/rob) to get affected?

0<-< (((((((((0))))))))))

soifon shockwave of doom

surely her legs would get touched first!!
Old 2010-06-16, 16:49   Link #78
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I know spoilers are against the rules but I feel like you are asking for them now. Is this some sort of trap to ban me?
Nah.. just making small talk. It shouldn't be too difficult to predict when they will start fighting anyway. If things are kept at it according to the pace set thus far, I would say about 5-6 episodes should be more than enough and no more than 8 episodes. So far the fights are Shunshui vs Stark; Stark's sidekick vs. the always-sick dude; the sideshows (Rukia, Renji, Chad) vs. Mr. 0. We also have the Vizards who are on their way to intercept Aizen-sama. Once they get on the scene, I would imagine the balance will tip to the favor of the good guys. That's when our main trio, the cocky blind, the cocky bishounen with ample amount of hair gel, and the amicable guy with his ever smiling eyes with the biggest profile about the size of his sword will come out and play. May be I should give it 10 episodes before they feel like fighting.

Btw, is it me, or is Barragan the most inappropriate bad guy ever. He is got all the real abilities to perform the job of a shinigami, and yet he is bent on playing the bad guy. Aizen's-sama offers better vision coverage? His power also seem to be contradictory at the two things he does: a) at dodging attacks b) at inflicting his own attacks. When he dodges attack he seems to slow down time. When is on the offensive he speeds up time. So he is pretty much manipulating time. Right? If that's the case, how in the world Soi Fon hopes to defeat him. Or anyone for that matter against Barragan... ? I ask because we all know he will be defeated. And as far as I know, none of the good guys possess anything remotely closer to counter Barragan's attack. I guess there is a weakness somewhere considering Stark is primera and not Barragan.
Old 2010-06-16, 16:54   Link #79
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
what angel must soify have been running from the shockwave at for only her arm(and not her legs/rob) to get affected?

0<-< (((((((((0))))))))))

soifon shockwave of doom

surely her legs would get touched first!!
it isn't a shockwave. it is more of a gas cloud with different parts flowing out further than the rest.
it was more clear in the manga i think.
Old 2010-06-16, 17:07   Link #80
Ichiban Hayai

Monir:

Perhaps pure energy or extremely fast attacks can beat him.
In physics one theory assumes that the faster things move the slower they age. Theoryticly objects moving with the speed of light age slower.

It reminds me of an episode of Thundercats where Chitara saved Tigra from a similar situation. Tigra was in a cave where he was aging rapidly. Chitara went in, grabbed him and came out again unaffected, due to moving ultra fast.
Ichiban Hayai is offline   Reply With Quote