AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-06-16, 20:07   Link #81
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

I agree that there is little enough known about Naruto's birth that a plausible story could include Kushina having been the previous jinchuuriki. I think it's a nice twist that will be interesting to hear about in two weeks. The oddest thing to me about this chapter was naruto's sudden sage of the six paths transformation. I know the senjuu clan got the body of the sage etc., and there was plenty of speculation that Naruto was part of that clan ever sense Tobi gave the little story about the Senjuu and Uchiha being destined to always struggle with one another, but why would the fox's chakra suddenly cause him to look like that? And where the heck did that crazy sealing technique come from!? It would have made sense to me if he began learning techniques of the sage over time, but to suddenly be throwing crazy things like that from his butt out of no where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Well, women do strange things when they are pregnant and they get all kinds of feelings...
In a sudden rage of PMS Kushina releases the kyuubi on the unsuspecting village! (If Shikamaru was around back then I'm sure he would have questioned the wisdom of giving a biiju to a woman )

EDIT: Just read Hiking_Bear's post. That could make some sense. I guess we shall just wait and see. I personally really look forward to having a clear picture of the events surrounding Naruto's birth given in a couple of weeks. We keep getting bits and pieces from untrustworthy sources, but who's gonna question the honesty of Naruto's (dead?) mother?
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 20:26   Link #82
lotus_lee

I wonder what Naruto meant when he said to the Kyuubi it won't be for long. This could be another plothole and a setup for a future arc where he releases the Kyuubi and no longer has to rely on its power. Or Naruto makes a deal where he keeps all the Kyuubi's power and chakra, but other than that let's him go free and do whatever he likes with other fellow foxes providing he doesn't cause anymore trouble
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 20:44   Link #83
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Not to mention she was from a different village. When did she get the bijou sealed in her? In Konoha? I'm sorry but Kishi came up with this idea recently. I didn't expect him to plan this far ahead from the beginning, but it feels like it came out of no where and will be used to connect the pieces.

I'll accept it if the puzzle is put together nicely.

And kudos to everyone's theories. They are really sound and well though out. I agree with so many of them, if not all, haha.
I don't think it was sealed in Konoha. Afterall I think it was stated somewhere that Konoha didn't have any bijuu initially?

Actually Kushina as the original host makes perfect sense. Since Konoha doesn't have any tailed beast, that means Kyuubi must have been imported from somewhere. When was it sealed in his mom isn't important. I mean we don't even know how the 2-6 tails got sealed inside their respective host. What's most important here is how did the 9-tails suddenly got unleashed and changed host.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 21:23   Link #84
ElricKeyblade

Okay, whoever wrote that fanfic about Kushina actually being the Nine-Tails was this close to totally calling it. I mean, OMG that was an unexpected twist for me. I SERIOUSLY can't wait for the next chapter...hey wait did I just now say that about a Naruto update?!! O.O

Anyways, off to laugh my head off at being so pleasantly surprised by this chapter. Toodles~ 8DDD

EDIT: Hey wait, come to think of it- this twist explains how the Nine-Tails was so familiar with her, as well as why she could restrain it with such ease...AWESOME! Wh00t!! 8DDDD
Old 2010-06-16, 21:24   Link #85
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Haha. Kyuubi got plowed by Minato. No wonder he's always so angry.

I'm guessing Madara's extraction technique wasn't perfected yet and Kyuubi escaped. But how did they get Kushina inside Naruto? She should've died instantly after Kyuubi got removed.

DOCKING MODE~

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2010-06-16 at 21:37.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 21:39   Link #86
james0246

Kushina could have simply let the Kyuubi go...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 21:41   Link #87
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Damn...I don't want her gone forever! But damn if I wasn't expecting to see Naruto with the Rinnegan after what the Kyuubi said. Also...water breaking = seal breaking?
Old 2010-06-16, 21:41   Link #88
Midnight Commander

this was a pretty nice read. One thing I'm not so sure about... Is this all only a mind game? If the kyuubi was somehow freed and fought naruto in the real world, would naruto be that strong against it? Because that thing got its ass handed to it all throughout this chapter. It looked so easy it seems like naruto doesn't need it for power anymore, hes just holding on to it so that it doesn't cause trouble.

Looks like he's saving the kyuubi in that sealed cage so that he can do something with it when he fights Sasuke. And what did all those marks and that aura around him mean?
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 21:46   Link #89
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Depends on if Senju hax are spirit mode exclusive.
Old 2010-06-16, 21:47   Link #90
tkdtiger

well atleast it explains how the Kyubi knows Kushina now...is it just me or

Spoiler:
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 22:01   Link #91
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
It looked so easy it seems like naruto doesn't need it for power anymore, hes just holding on to it so that it doesn't cause trouble.
Nah, Kyuubi is like the hulk. You have to get him angry to tap in all his power.

And now I wonder, will there be a good Kyuubi chatting with Naruto when he transforms?

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 00:16   Link #92
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Wait a damn minute. So... if Kushina was the former Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, that means she conceived Naruto while Kyuubi was still inside her right? I doubt it was released before she gave birth and someone just happened to resurrect her somehow cuz thats just redundant.

That kind of makes Naruto a demon baby on some level...
Old 2010-06-17, 00:24   Link #93
james0246

^I keep tellin' ya'll, Kushina let the Kyuubi go...or at least that's my prediction...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 00:27   Link #94
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Well this just shows that in the end Sasuke will be forgiven by Naruto. If Naruto can forgive the nine-tails, than Sasuke will be forgiven for sure.
Old 2010-06-17, 01:10   Link #95
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Sasuke can go blow a choad.
Old 2010-06-17, 01:11   Link #96
Nite-Wing

Naruto God mode was just.........I hope he doesn't fight anyone until the showdown with sasuke.
Old 2010-06-17, 01:14   Link #97
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

About Kisame he is only there to test Naruto's new kyuubi powers. He will not capture Bee, thas Sasuke's job. Bee will fight Sasuke only to test Sasuke's new EMS powers, as will Kisame with Naruto. This way we will have insight on theirs new powers.
Old 2010-06-17, 01:24   Link #98
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Did anyone else notice when Naruto embodies the kyuubi and has that weird white body form that he has the necklace of the sage of the six paths?

Curious as to what this means also since the kyuubi also knew it was the power of the rikudo sage
Old 2010-06-17, 01:50   Link #99
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
About Kisame he is only there to test Naruto's new kyuubi powers. He will not capture Bee, thas Sasuke's job. Bee will fight Sasuke only to test Sasuke's new EMS powers, as will Kisame with Naruto. This way we will have insight on theirs new powers.
Doesn't fit with the plot. If Sasuke is the reason for Kirabi's downfall, it will be impossible for Naruto to look the other way. Remember Sasuke has to be redeemed which is why he failed the first time. No repeats. And Naruto really doesn't need to show anymore. We just saw his power. I know fanboys love fights, but this is ridiculous. We don't need to see him beat the crap out of Kisame with all his new hax powers and 1,000 sage kyuubi mode special chakra fuuton rasengans. It's boring and overkill. And how lame would it be if Kishi brought Kisame back just for that.

I still say Kisame captures Kirabi. Time for Kirabi to exit stage left. His part in the story is over.
Old 2010-06-17, 02:08   Link #100
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Ok, for all of us who have read the chapter, did anyone picture the Kyuubi as the Wily E. Coyote during that fight scene? Seriously, all he was missing was a cue card with the word "Help" on it and boom, you couldn't tell the 2 apart beyond the extra number of tails.

-Well slap me silly and call me Irene (c'mon, I freaking dare you), Kushina being the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi was true after all. And now I want to see just what MASSIVE explaination Kishimoto plans to give us. There is no way that this sort of thing could be explained within a chapter or so. Because right now, there is at least 5 important questions that need to be answered. Questions like:

-Who sealed the Kyuubi into Kushina?
-If this is the same Kyuubi in Kushina and from 16 years ago, how did it escape?
-How did Kushina give birth to Naruto if the Kyuubi was extracted and she died?
-Why was Kushina never mentioned as the jinchuuriki by Tsunade or Jiraiya?
-What is Kushina's "special" chakra anyway?

-As a side note, anyone else intrigued by Naruto's telling the Kyuubi that he "won't hurt him" and "to wait"? Wait for what exactly? And what does he mean by "not hurting him"? He had no qualms about doing that when he was blasting him away with the Rasengans of Doom. In summation, I liked the chapter, even though now I have to keep my brain from overheating due to the questions I have for 2 weeks.
Exactly!! Before Jiraiya fought Pain, when he unsealed the scroll frog, he told the frog he doesnt think it was a NATURAL DISASTER that someone was behind it. If there was a kyuubi jinchuriki then kyuubi being released like that cant possibly be considered a natural disaster. The frog replied saying that there wasnt anyone alive capable of CONTROLLING the kyuubi and Jiraiya said Madara.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion