AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 25 40.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 24.59%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 16.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 14.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-24, 11:34   Link #61
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Yeah... that shirt was hilarious and I'm sure quality animation of her running would have sent the episode into "R-15" zones.
NSFW : Someone already did.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-06-24, 11:43   Link #62
zette

Such is the power of fanart.

But man, I didn't even notice the implications of Mio's shirt throughout the ep. I wonder if they did it on purpose or if this is one of those hilarious unintentionally dirty moments.
Old 2010-06-24, 12:09   Link #63
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Apparently, your link was shot down faster than lightspeed Must be some rabid censors patrolling Image Shack
Old 2010-06-24, 12:17   Link #64
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Apparently, your link was shot down faster than lightspeed Must be some rabid censors patrolling Image Shack
It's still working for me.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-06-24, 12:44   Link #65
Ithekro
Warning

I'd say that wouldn't happen, but then again KyoAni did animate Mikuru.
Old 2010-06-24, 13:18   Link #66
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
It's still working for me.
I can't see it either. Care to repost it with a better image host (as IS tends to be buggy like that quite a lot)?
Old 2010-06-24, 13:32   Link #67
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

I do my best, but no guarantees. (still NSFW, what do you think? Changing the imagehost won't change the fact that this is Mugivision Xtreme™ style).

I really wished it is animated. Damn broadcast laws.

Old 2010-06-24, 14:19   Link #68
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
Quote:
I do my best, but no guarantees. (still NSFW, what do you think? Changing the imagehost won't change the fact that this is Mugivision Xtreme™ style).

Up and down o.O and BIG@!~
Old 2010-06-24, 15:11   Link #69
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Ah, much better. Yeah, I'd have paid to watch Ritsu and Mio sprinting back and forth between stages in a "Kyoani money moment".

And yeah, that's a case of serious "Mugi-vision" on the boob size... she's shapely, not voluminous.
Old 2010-06-24, 19:17   Link #70
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Ah, much better. Yeah, I'd have paid to watch Ritsu and Mio sprinting back and forth between stages in a "Kyoani money moment".

And yeah, that's a case of serious "Mugi-vision" on the boob size... she's shapely, not voluminous.
Yeah....methinks that the artist overemphasised on her boobs. But that is the main topic of the artwork right?

Consequently, directing both her shirt and chest at Azunyan probably is the reason why the latter didn't speak much to the former in this episode : kitty's probably jealous. This could be further proven at the cafe where Azunyan's sitting up straight and trying to look over the paper Mio's holding.

Maybe they'd make it the DVD special. Headlines will go "K-ON outsells Bakemonogatari." And apparently in the below pic, it seems that Mio and Sawako are the ones with ominous bulges on their chests, while Azunyan doesn't seem to have any at all despite the "cooling clothing" she's wearing. It's fascinating to see animation companies paying attention to such details.

Old 2010-06-25, 00:06   Link #71
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Interesting pic because Mugi isn't exactly lacking either (though it doesn't show here).

I always assumed Azusa stood extra straight when she's near Mio to be "taller" and more like Mio in that respect -- I thought it was a clever subtlety by the animators.

Poor Mugi ... she was totally off base in her clothing selection for the festival.
Old 2010-06-25, 08:24   Link #72
itzglez
♫♫♪

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWish View Post
Up and down o.O and BIG@!~
honestly, I thought of the same thing when I saw her shirt... ah, bouncy it is
Old 2010-06-25, 22:06   Link #73
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Awww man Mugi-chan's continued cluelessness, naivety and excitement at the "common" stuff never gets old, it's just soooooo endearing and adorably cute. Every passing ep I just love her more and more.
I'll always remember the fries from the 1st season

Pretty funny how it's turned out with Mio and Ritsu, way back it was Ritsu that was the one shaking Mio and now it's Mio thats shaking Ristu

and again I realize I have more and more similar traits as Yui, whenever I'm at some sorta event or whatever I'm more concerned about food
Old 2010-06-26, 14:37   Link #74
OkamiNoKaze

This was a fun episode, I happened to watch the version with no op or ending as well. MIo being the hyper one was great to see as well. Glad I wasn't the only one thinking Yui was bustier then before, while wearing the raincoat, it could be her bag under there.
Old 2010-06-26, 16:37   Link #75
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye, just in case anyone isn't aware, at least one of the sub groups is using "ordered chapter" features of MKV so that the OP/ED only need be downloaded once. As long as all the files are in the folder, the episode will appear "normally". Saves a lot of transfer - but the sub group has to keep an eye on the OP/ED in case later episodes change them so they can provide the additional OP/ED.
Old 2010-06-26, 23:02   Link #76
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
hes/shes gonna take it the next LEVEL
Kakifly is male. Not much is known about him besides his name, it seems he got his start doing doujin stuff and like most doujin artists he has preferred anonymity even though he's rather in the big time now.
Old 2010-06-28, 12:10   Link #77
OkamiNoKaze

I see, I tend to watch it on streaming sites, and thats the version they put up. Does anyone know if we're getting a new opening and/or ending for the second half of the series?
Old 2010-06-28, 20:15   Link #78
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
I see, I tend to watch it on streaming sites, and thats the version they put up. Does anyone know if we're getting a new opening and/or ending for the second half of the series?
You're missing out on a ton of quality if you're watching it from streaming sites. Both Troalguys and Frostii release in 720p, Chihiro goes all the way and has a 1080p release (from the 1440x1080i BS-TBS broadcast).
Old 2010-06-28, 20:21   Link #79
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Aye... pretty much anything by KyoAni (and a few others) should be viewed *not* by streaming --- it just doesn't do justice to the "money shots" (deep colors, high frame rate). Kind of like watching Avatar through a cardboard tube with dirty glass on one end.
Old 2010-06-29, 05:35   Link #80
Dop
We can't stop here...

Quote:
You might want to read the threads more often or check the wikipedia .... this season is slated for 26 episodes (confirmed many weeks ago).
Excellent! I must have missed that. I wonder if this series is going to take them to graduation, or whether that'll be saved for K-On!!!

I did like the 'K-On goes to Glasto' vibe of this episode, although one of my favourite bits was after Sawa-chan was going to bed early because she'd been headbanging all day, and then stopped, turned, and snapped "You were thinking it's because I'm old!"
Closed Thread