AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-07, 20:29   Link #2261
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I'd rock Heero's Preventer jacket.

Looking forward to the GotD chapter. Walker!
I'm actually making one after I finish Duo's pilotsuit

There are a lot of awesome 'grumbling-at-Heero' Duo faces in this chapter. That parts-thief.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 20:33   Link #2262
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
I'm actually making one after I finish Duo's pilotsuit

There are a lot of awesome 'grumbling-at-Heero' Duo faces in this chapter. That parts-thief.
Cool. You referring to the suit he and the others wore at the end of the series?

Looking forward to that scene; it's always been one of my favorites.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:00   Link #2263
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Cool. You referring to the suit he and the others wore at the end of the series?

Looking forward to that scene; it's always been one of my favorites.
Yup! We're doing a (hopefully) full group at Otakon- if anyone else is going, feel free to come say hi to me!

Judging by the timing of this chapter, I think that scene'll be in the next chapter, since Trowa hasn't met Quatre just yet (that'll be next chapter for sure).
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:14   Link #2264
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Yup! We're doing a (hopefully) full group at Otakon- if anyone else is going, feel free to come say hi to me!

Judging by the timing of this chapter, I think that scene'll be in the next chapter, since Trowa hasn't met Quatre just yet (that'll be next chapter for sure).
I went two years ago but missed couldn't go in 2010. I really want to go this year.

Yep, you're right.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:21   Link #2265
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I went two years ago but missed couldn't go in 2010. I really want to go this year.

Yep, you're right.
I went in 08 but had to miss 09 since I went to Comiccon instead XD I'm lucky I can this year, I'm going to Japan for the first half of the summer so I'm missing most of my cons this year :x

But the flipside to that is that I'm planning to be able to get my Gundam Ace's on release day while I'm in Japan, with luck! I doubt I'll be able to scan them while I'm there, though I will try to send photos.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:32   Link #2266
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
I went in 08 but had to miss 09 since I went to Comiccon instead XD I'm lucky I can this year, I'm going to Japan for the first half of the summer so I'm missing most of my cons this year :x

But the flipside to that is that I'm planning to be able to get my Gundam Ace's on release day while I'm in Japan, with luck! I doubt I'll be able to scan them while I'm there, though I will try to send photos.
Lucky...You going to Osaka?

Speaking of scans, anyone seen peacecraft?
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:38   Link #2267
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Lucky...You going to Osaka?

Speaking of scans, anyone seen peacecraft?
I believe so, the itinerary (it's a school study trip) is supposedly for a handful of cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.

I know wzs has been talking to her, I think her issue that she ordered had gotten delayed or lost or something like that
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:43   Link #2268
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
I believe so, the itinerary (it's a school study trip) is supposedly for a handful of cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.

I know wzs has been talking to her, I think her issue that she ordered had gotten delayed or lost or something like that
Sounds like an awesome trip.

That sucks...
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 21:52   Link #2269
Obsidiandagger
Preventer 2nd class
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East Coast USA
Age: 24
Trowa 2.0 and Katherine having a jam session is the most entertaining picture. that combined with the kiss she gave him, maybe sumisawa has decided to try to put some more romance in there. He said its not his strength but maybe he is giving it a shot now. What do you all think?
__________________
"Seek no heaven, fear no hell"
"Stand for something or you'll fall for anything"
Obsidiandagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 22:57   Link #2270
A-Crux
λφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
lmao @ the capsule- WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE :OOO

Guuuuueeeessss what just came in the mail! \o/

If I don't start scanning tonight (I just had to get my laptop reformatted AGAIN, like the 3rd time this month, so I'm still setting it back up =_=) I'll start tomorrow, since I don't have class tomorrow. I'll do FT first, then GotD.

For now- this month's illustrations!

Spoiler for Illustration dump! Beware, large files.:

o Katherine, wry so cloney.

This month's GotD features Howard having a flashback to when he met young Treize (who is almost adorable, btw). The chapter seems to be rather short, though, and features mostly conversation about Tallgeese (the part when Zechs first goes to see it, etc) with Trowa's attack on the base just about to start when the chapter ends.

Thank you for the pictures!!!...I'll be waiting for GotD translation...and fem!Quatre is so~ Quatre, doing the same things as him, but Trowa Phobos looks so good wearing that suit...
A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 23:47   Link #2271
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Oh yes, because I know people have asked before and at least wzs will wanna know:
Relena is at #11 in the popularity rankings this month.
Heero is at #4. Duo is at #13.
Wing Zero is at #11. D-Hell is at #18.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:01   Link #2272
wingzerosnuggles
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
lmao @ the capsule- WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE :OOO
I have no idea.

Who could the beautiful girl's face resemble?

A frozen hibernation capsule named "The Little Prince" was symbolically set up in the chairperson’s seat in the interior of the conference hall. Although one of the roses with thorns entwined downward onto the capsule was an imitation, it was very beautiful nonetheless. Asleep inside it was an eternally beautiful girl: Relena Darlian, known for her distinguished services with Mars’ terraforming. I heard that she’s still sleeping in the capsule even now due to encountering unexpected trouble during her transit from Earth to Mars, but details surrounding it weren’t made public.

Yeah, Sumisawa needs to be a bit more blatant.

Thankies for the pics and rankings, Kit!

So Heero made top five? Does that mean he gets a picture? Or is that top three?
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:15   Link #2273
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
So Heero made top five? Does that mean he gets a picture? Or is that top three?
Nah, that's only top 3.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:18   Link #2274
wingzerosnuggles
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Aw...crap. No bad screencap for you, Heero.

@obsidiandagger It was Masashi Ikeda (Director) who said he didn't favor romance. He and Sumisawa went into conflict causing Sumisawa to throw a hissy fit and resign midproduction leading to Episode Zero not getting animated. Instead we got Episode 27 and 28 as recap episodes. Dunno if romance is what they fought over though but since Sumisawa wrote for Inu-Yasha: The Final Act, I doubt he's opposed to writing romance.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:23   Link #2275
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Here's one more image for you all, this month's MS Girl:

Spoiler for Deathscythe-Hell Custom Girl!:
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:26   Link #2276
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Spoiler for Deathscythe-Hell Custom Girl!:
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:27   Link #2277
Obsidiandagger
Preventer 2nd class
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East Coast USA
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Aw...crap. No bad screencap for you, Heero.

@obsidiandagger It was Masashi Ikeda (Director) who said he didn't favor romance. He and Sumisawa went into conflict causing Sumisawa to throw a hissy fit and resign midproduction leading to Episode Zero not getting animated. Instead we got Episode 27 and 28 as recap episodes. Dunno if romance is what they fought over though but since Sumisawa wrote for Inu-Yasha: The Final Act, I doubt he's opposed to writing romance.
Oh alrightthen, that makes more sense to me now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
__________________
"Seek no heaven, fear no hell"
"Stand for something or you'll fall for anything"
Obsidiandagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:35   Link #2278
Kitsoru
:3c
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
IKR? As several people have already quipped to me over IM: I bet Duo'd love to pilot that "buddy".
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:41   Link #2279
wingzerosnuggles
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
She looks like the kind of moe girl who fits the bratty little sister archetype though.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 00:42   Link #2280
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
I think this is appropriate...

Spoiler:
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam wing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.