AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Old 2010-11-26, 16:59   Link #801
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Really? They just can't let it die. He/she is very talented but delusional.
Describes quite a bit of the Wing fanartistdom, unfortunately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistalya View Post
Perhaps it's just me but I'm always up for a little Heero nudity.

Jokes aside, this art is great! Even if this novel is written a little silly I'm really glad how it's brought all the GW fans out fo the woodwork! ^.^ It's so fun to gush about this stuff again.
I'm with you there! (on both counts )
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 17:00   Link #802
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Describes quite a bit of the Wing fanartistdom, unfortunately.
Sad...

Quote:
Jokes aside, this art is great! Even if this novel is written a little silly I'm really glad how it's brought all the GW fans out fo the woodwork! ^.^ It's so fun to gush about this stuff again.
Agreed. I watched GW as a kid on Toonami and liked it but didn't get back into it till '07. I thought I'd missed the worthwhile GW discussions for good but I'm glad I was wrong.
Old 2010-11-26, 17:02   Link #803
Mistalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
But... the last one on the first batch. Where Duo Jr. has a bandaid? Yeah. The only one I like. No offense to the artist but Heero naked... in that pose? Eh... bring on the magical makeup palette, activate it, put on the magical clothes and boom Sailor Moon. xD
AVERT YOUR EYES TIMMY!!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/h...GundamMoon.jpg
Mistalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 17:06   Link #804
Elo the Blue

Quote:
ARRRGGHH!

At least Wufei looks masculine...kinda...
Old 2010-11-26, 17:06   Link #805
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
HAHA! Touche. Saw that one before.
You're a tease. xD
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 17:11   Link #806
Kitsoru

Quote:
Man that pic is like, older than the internet XDDD

I used to have a good icon made from that pic a couple years ago but I think I lost it. v.v
Old 2010-11-26, 17:48   Link #807
Elo the Blue

Just thought I'd share this:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb...v1txo1_500.jpg

EDIT: Forgive me if someone(Snuggles) already released this but here's Chapter 3's cover:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...T_young_69.jpg

Last edited by Elo the Blue; 2010-11-26 at 18:16.
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 18:42   Link #808
Kitsoru

Quote:
HAHAHA yeah, I like that one (apart from the...sorta shotariffic Heero )
Quote:
EDIT: Forgive me if someone(Snuggles) already released this but here's Chapter 3's cover:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...T_young_69.jpg
That appears to be a mirror of the image I uploaded to the Gundam wiki
Seeing as the filename is the same and all.

In case anyone is wondering, I uploaded all the current art to the Gundam Wiki's page (since I've been working on the FT/GotD updates over there) if anyone ever needs to look back and find it all: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/New_Mob...icture_Gallery

EDIT: Reminds me, actually- has anyone been able to hunt down any pics/scans of the art from the new chapter (4) yet?

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2010-11-26 at 20:21.
Old 2010-11-26, 21:53   Link #809
Elo the Blue

Quote:
That appears to be a mirror of the image I uploaded to the Gundam wiki
Seeing as the filename is the same and all.

In case anyone is wondering, I uploaded all the current art to the Gundam Wiki's page (since I've been working on the FT/GotD updates over there) if anyone ever needs to look back and find it all: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/New_Mob...icture_Gallery

EDIT: Reminds me, actually- has anyone been able to hunt down any pics/scans of the art from the new chapter (4) yet?
I should have known someone from this forum uploaded the photos. You did good Kitsoru.

Was Chapter 4 released the December issue of Gundam Ace?
Old 2010-11-26, 22:29   Link #810
Kitsoru

Quote:
I should have known someone from this forum uploaded the photos. You did good Kitsoru.

Was Chapter 4 released the December issue of Gundam Ace?
;D I try.

No, December was Chapter 3, which has been released but minus the FT pages (though we did get the Glory pages... check back a few pages to see the explanation why the srw download didn't have the FT pages, wzs figured out what the deal was). So Chapter 4 would be January 2011 I guess? I haven't seen it offered for sale on ebay or anywhere yet though, so :/

EDIT: Welp, just figured out why I can't find the Jan '11 issue for sale anywhere except for being backordered. It comes with that Sinanju display bust so it's probably flying off the shelves.
HLJ still has it in stock supposedly... for $25, but I guess with the mark-up I'd get at the Mitsuwa it'd probably cost around that much anyway. Oh well. I might grab it anyway. If I do, I'll scan. Weirdly, though, I can find November 2010 in stock everywhere but I can't find December 2010 anywhere. Anyone have any idea where it's still available?

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2010-11-26 at 22:48.
Old 2010-11-26, 23:25   Link #811
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
You can try Fujisan. Also $25? How the hell does HLJ mark it up so much? The magazine costs $7 at most.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And its also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 00:52   Link #812
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
You can try Fujisan. Also $25? How the hell does HLJ mark it up so much? The magazine costs $7 at most.
That's with shipping. It's about $10 plus the cheapest shipping option which is another $15ish. Actually a little more, with the extra cents thrown in, like $26-27. I saw it for about $7.50 on some other sites but I didn't see how much they charged shipping.

Yeah, it's marked up to hell and back... but at Mitsuwa I think it was between $20-30 if I recall correctly, so... Not much of a difference overall, sadly.

Looks like at Fujisan you can actually order a sub. Huh. I think I might look into getting one... I always have a scanner, so it's not a problem to scan for you guys; I'd just be worried that since I live in a dorm, my address is always changing >.> So I'll see how cheap it is to have it send to my dad and have him send it to me.

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2010-11-27 at 02:24.
Old 2010-11-27, 02:18   Link #813
wingzerosnuggles

Japanese blog summary of Chapter 4:
http://blog.gemini-aa.com/?eid=212

Apparently, the cover is Heero and Relena standing back to back? Also there are references to Relena's Episode Zero. Dorothy and Heero met at a ceremony and one of them told the other to be careful? Some stuff about Artemis and the resistance. Something about Aoi looking for Heero and a gun? Aoi and Clark die. Vingt and Angelina die. Old Trowa shows up. Catherine, mistress of Winner house, is introduced? She was watching them. Catherine seems to be Quatre's sister, I think. Something said about killing the sister of the Professor. Blogger thinks it's a typo due to the improbable age. I mean I have to agree since all of Quatre's sisters are older than him but who knows? Snow White is ready? There's mention of the file used to awaken Relena being related to Milliardo. What? They downloaded Zechs into her? @_@ She's confirmed to be young but "hostile."There's a lot of talk about Grandma Lightning Queen as well. Also, it seems like they're seeking a cure for Relena.

But again, Babelfish is stupid so take this with a grain of salt until someone far more capable reads it. T_T
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 02:44   Link #814
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
That's with shipping. It's about $10 plus the cheapest shipping option which is another $15ish. Actually a little more, with the extra cents thrown in, like $26-27. I saw it for about $7.50 on some other sites but I didn't see how much they charged shipping.

Yeah, it's marked up to hell and back... but at Mitsuwa I think it was between $20-30 if I recall correctly, so... Not much of a difference overall, sadly.

Looks like at Fujisan you can actually order a sub. Huh. I think I might look into getting one... I always have a scanner, so it's not a problem to scan for you guys; I'd just be worried that since I live in a dorm, my address is always changing >.> So I'll see how cheap it is to have it send to my dad and have him send it to me.
Excuse me guys, can anyone send me the direct link of the store/s where you can buy this stuff we want? Yeah I know I'm hopeless.

Only problem is if it's in Japanese and I'm kinda dumb when it comes to navigating around. Geheh.

But because I'm closer in Japan and I've ordered a few things there before, the shipping is actually pretty cheap and fast. I'd love to scan it for everyone and send out copies. But... if you guys don't like that idea well, ok. I'm just saying.

Oh... Gundam Wing, the things I'd do for you. xD
Old 2010-11-27, 02:48   Link #815
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
Japanese blog summary of Chapter 4:
http://blog.gemini-aa.com/?eid=212

Apparently, the cover is Heero and Relena standing back to back? Also there are references to Relena's Episode Zero. Dorothy and Heero met at a ceremony and one of them told the other to be careful? Some stuff about Artemis and the resistance. Something about Aoi looking for Heero and a gun? Aoi and Clark die. Vingt and Angelina die. Old Trowa shows up. Catherine, mistress of Winner house, is introduced? She was watching them. Catherine seems to be Quatre's sister, I think. Something said about killing the sister of the Professor. Blogger thinks it's a typo due to the improbable age. I mean I have to agree since all of Quatre's sisters are older than him but who knows? Snow White is ready? There's mention of the file used to awaken Relena being related to Milliardo. What? They downloaded Zechs into her? @_@ She's confirmed to be young but "hostile."There's a lot of talk about Grandma Lightning Queen as well. Also, it seems like they're seeking a cure for Relena.

But again, Babelfish is stupid so take this with a grain of salt until someone far more capable reads it. T_T
The Dorothy and Heero part, is that supposed to mean at the present? They didn't meet prior to the series, did they? I mean, they obviously couldn't have considering their little conversation during the fencing fight. Then again we have Relena here who met someone who looks like Heero when she was 11. So... hmmm.

BLOODY HELL!! I don't like the word 'hostile' and my girl in one sentence. I don't want her hands stained with blood. Please, Sumisawa, don't have her kill anyone...
Old 2010-11-27, 03:05   Link #816
Kitsoru

Quote:
Excuse me guys, can anyone send me the direct link of the store/s where you can buy this stuff we want? Yeah I know I'm hopeless.
Here's a few for the January 2011 issue only:
http://www.hlj.com/product/KDKGN1101
http://www.belvinfigures.com/index.p...roducts_id=888
http://www.otacute.com/index.php?mai...ducts_id=10472
However, the latter 2 are on backorder.
And for the Gundam Ace sub: http://www.fujisan.com/control/produ...uct_id=1102752

Quote:
The Dorothy and Heero part, is that supposed to mean at the present? They didn't meet prior to the series, did they? I mean, they obviously couldn't have considering their little conversation during the fencing fight.
They certainly spend that entire period of time that they're both at the Sanc Institute around one another, apart from assorted other periods of time I'm certain were in there somewhere...
Quote:
BLOODY HELL!! I don't like the word 'hostile' and my girl in one sentence. I don't want her hands stained with blood. Please, Sumisawa, don't have her kill anyone...
Ugh. Agreed.
Old 2010-11-27, 03:11   Link #817
wingzerosnuggles

For buying Gundam Ace with no language barriers, there's eBay.

December 2010 issue:
http://cgi.ebay.ph/Manga-Magazine-Mo...#ht_3117wt_905

Dunno if January 2011 issue is available yet.

I'm not sure when Heero met with Dorothy but this is the original Japanese from the summary:
バルジ完成セレモニーで邂逅していたヒイロとドロシー。大人と話してるときはかわいげのある口調なのに、ぶ つかったドロシーに「気をつけてよ」って言われて「おまえもな」って返すとか、お前のかわいげは演技なのか ( ゚Д゚)

Stupid net translation:
Hiiro and Dorothy encounters in the ceremony was completed bulge. When talking to an adult tone, but cute Blackbeard, Dorothy hit "You be careful" and was told "tu quoque" or I return, of Ge Are you an acting cute (Д ゚)
Old 2010-11-27, 03:24   Link #818
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
OMG thanks again. You're so reliable. I wish you were in my maths class. xD
Thank you.

Yeah. The Relena part. I thought it was hot when she went Bond girl on Une but... don't overdo it.

BTW Snuggles, you're from the Philippines, is that correct? [I saw your FFN account. Stalker much? Lol] Just wondering if you'd mind me ordering the stuff and have them sent to you instead, considering you're the closest among us here - as I'm guessing most would be from the US? It'll definitely arrive on your doorstep in a flash. I can choose the fastest shipping since it wouldn't be that expensive coz you're in Philly anyway. Then you can just scan it for those who want a copy. God I sound like Hermione going desperate/overachiever mode. Apologies everyone. Just soo excited. Lol I haven't freaked out over Gundam Wing in a while... and I've never been on a Wing discussion forum before where it's so... peaceful. xD
Old 2010-11-27, 03:30   Link #819
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Actually, nevermind. I just realised I'd need your address. And... that's me going overboard. Invasion of privacy, MichaelKnight. And we're on the internet. I'm a retard...
Old 2010-11-27, 03:33   Link #820
wingzerosnuggles

My mother screens all my mail at home but I have my dorm address until February. Sure, you can send it to my dormitory. Just PM me. Would that be both the December and January issues? I have a scanner.

Tags
gundam wing