AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-12-23, 02:41   Link #1441
HeavensMachine

Once again I'm brought out of my lurker stat.

Agree with MichaelKnight and LadyRelena on all accounts regarding Relena's char. design!!!!!!!!!! You two are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and those doujinshi are beautiful. Thanks guys for sharing. *huggles 1xR* b(>_<)d

LOL @ Relena and Taylor Swift ~~ quite a resemblance thuurr! lmao and I <3 Taylor too. 2 of my best gurls!! Yeyah.

And the thought of Heero looking up at Relena is highly amusing indeed. I'm glad he's taller in Asagi's illustrations. Thaannkiess Asagi!!

Sooo anyway the next issue is Feb right???? *whistles* The luv month. Plz FT, say sumthing sweet and epic and romantic and passionate and hot about 1xR! It's the luv month so I'll be blunt about my expectations. I really really really really really hope the next chapter will say something like, *coughs* they had hot sex before getting frozen. Haha. Woops. *wink*

But.

I doubt it..... I'm just gonna hav my heart broken once again. *tears*

RIP Zechs. The hottest Gundam masked villain eveerr. Srsly. I just hope he really did have twins with Noin. I mean come on, 6x9 is awesome. Every DECENT ship in GW seems to have sunk already I'm so frkn annoyed. And I support every single one of them. 13xL got dissolved when Treize died. 5xS has been erased off the face of the planet by FT...... although it's debatable if it really was there anyway. 2xH is still unconfirmed. And Hilde could be dead. Uhh! Still leaning on my 1xR and 4xD but those seem kinda hopeless too. Especially 1xR.... so sad their current situation is, really. What now, 3xM. Middii isn't even mentioned (yet). Despite her brief appearance in the manga I thought she was awesome. xD
HeavensMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 02:45   Link #1442
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
...What? Who translated this to confirm it was true? I'm not trusting babelfish that far.
No one did. I guess I'm going out on a limb in trusting babelfish but we'll get the real facts in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensMachine View Post
What now, 3xM. Middii isn't even mentioned (yet). Despite her brief appearance in the manga I thought she was awesome. xD
Even though I found her a bit annoying, I'm hoping she's at least discussed in FT because right now, she's somewhat of a "character-hole".
Old 2010-12-23, 02:47   Link #1443
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
No one did. I guess I'm going out on a limb in trusting babelfish but we'll get the real facts in time.
OH Okay I kept seeing everyone say that and I was like 'wut..?'
Hopefully Deacon or stargazerlilly or someone'll pop in and be able to give us a clue.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 02:54   Link #1444
Elo the Blue

Quote:
OH Okay I kept seeing everyone say that and I was like 'wut..?'
Hopefully Deacon or stargazerlilly or someone'll pop in and be able to give us a clue.
Yep. All this speculation and discussion of hair has got me a little impatient.
Old 2010-12-23, 03:03   Link #1445
HeavensMachine

I didn't mean to say she's THAT awesome so I wouldn't argue with you if you say she's annoying. I just meant she was relevant to Trowa's past and now considering we're getting history lessons, she should at least be mentioned too. 'cause like you said she's a "character-hole". Anyway I don't think the fans discussing the hair is a bad thing. It's about time Relena get noticed! Plus I think it's kinda cool when fans start being picky about the character designs and stuff like that........... hey, it shows how much effort they put in to study their favorite characters. Anything GW related, even the smallest things should be welcome, IMO. I'm glad ppl start talking about GW again. No matter which direction it is headed, (EDIT: as long as it doesnt offend) - hair, eyes, voice actors, music, w/e. And the thread owner doesnt seem to mind. Im so glad she's a Relena fan. Props to you, honey!
Old 2010-12-23, 03:13   Link #1446
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensMachine View Post
I didn't mean to say she's THAT awesome so I wouldn't argue with you if you say she's annoying. I just meant she was relevant to Trowa's past and now considering we're getting history lessons, she should at least be mentioned too. 'cause like you said she's a "character-hole". Anyway I don't think the fans discussing the hair is a bad thing. It's about time Relena get noticed! Plus I think it's kinda cool when fans start being picky about the character designs and stuff like that........... hey, it shows how much effort they put in to study their favorite characters. Anything GW related, even the smallest things should be welcome, IMO. I'm glad ppl start talking about GW again. No matter which direction it is headed. And the thread owner doesnt seem to mind. Im so glad she's a Relena fan. Props to you, honey!
She's been "noticed" for a while now. A good amount of the attention has been negative but she certainly has her fans too.

I'm not saying talking about her hair is a "bad thing". It's just not something I'd do even though I've nitpicked on some pretty trivial things regarding GW.

Considering GW discussion points had been exhausted for years up until just a few months ago, I love that fans are talking about the series again too. Again, waiting on new chapters just has me restless.
Old 2010-12-23, 03:22   Link #1447
HeavensMachine

Sorry. I know you didn't say it's a bad thing. I didn't mean to come out douchey to you when I said that. The only thing I was trying to point out was that, even though it may be annoying to some people, those who are telling them to "get over it" is way more annoying because it's their right to talk about it. It may be a little off but come on, it's offending when you tell people to get over it. They love GW as much as we do, may be a different way but be considerate at least. I'm NOT saying you said "get over it", but there were those who said it a few pages back and I just thought it was bossy and inconsiderate. We're all fans here. We're equal. I'm actually extremely grateful because the majority of the fandom in this thread is smart and democratic. And I learn bits and pieces as I read stuff, whether it's something important to GW/FT or not. They were still related to it in a way. Peace?
Old 2010-12-23, 03:47   Link #1448
Kitsoru

I'm sorry, guys. I had to do this:

Who am I kidding I'm not sorry at all
Old 2010-12-23, 06:37   Link #1449
imamima05

hello everyone!

i'm in cloud 9 every time I read your posts about GW/FT and because Iíve finally found such wonderful, devoted fans of GW especially 1xR YEHEYYYYYY!!!!

nice to meet you all!

hope you could welcome me here! ^______^
imamima05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 07:37   Link #1450
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Welcome newbie. You might want to tone down the enthusiasm though (we typically save it for when we want to violently dismember another poster).
Old 2010-12-23, 08:31   Link #1451
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
(we typically save it for when we want to violently dismember another poster).
lmfao dis thread <3
Old 2010-12-23, 08:49   Link #1452
wingzerosnuggles

Kouryakukan just added:
■新機動戦記ガンダムWフローズンティアドロップ
P285-
世界観の解説回。ストーリーも大きく動いた5話。
火星大統領ミリアルド登場。
彼は「名無し」と呼ばれるトロワによく似た少年に眉間を銃で撃たれて
暗殺された。そのため妹のリリーナが跡を継いで火星の大統領になっている。
ミリアルドとノインの間には双子の姉弟「ナイナ」「ミル」が誕生。
しかし彼らはミリアルドが暗殺されてもハンカチを目に当てているだけで
実際は泣いていない。暗殺を予測していた。
そしてノインたちの後ろには金髪の若い男、ゼクス・マーキスが立っている。

「名無し」は逃亡途中でドクトルTことトロワ・バートンと
ヴァイオリンを弾いているカトリーヌに出会う。
カトリーヌはカトルの妹。口調はカトルと同じでボクっ子。
容姿はカトルそっくりで胸だけくっついた姿。でもスカートをはいている。
挿絵がP290にあり。

「名無し」はサーカス小屋に連れて行かれてそこでW教授ことカトルと出会い、
更にキャスリン(※見た目が若いが本人)と出会ってMSが完成するまでの
750日の間に訓練を受ける。
「名無し」が予期せぬ事故にあうエピソードもあり。

カトリーヌが「リリーナ・ピースクラフト」のもとに行こうとして
未完成の「プロメテウス」を奪って逃亡したのを「名無し」こと
トロワ・フォボスが追いかける。
カトリーヌはマグアナックと名付けた40機のモビルドールを動かした。

新型?MS(モビルスーツ)がラストに登場。
P306-307で見開きカラー描きおろし。
巨大なビームサイズ(ビームの鎌)を構えた「ワーロック」と
ビームサーベルを持った「スノーホワイト」
どちらも目深にフードをかぶっているので機体の全貌は見えない。

今月号で新しく見えた世界観や用語解説。
・「MC」とは火星歴のこと
・火星には連邦政府中央都市「リリーナ・シティ」がある
・シティにある会議場の一番奥の議長席には「星の王子様」と呼ばれる
冷凍睡眠カプセルが設置されていて、その中にはリリーナが眠っていた。
リリーナが冷凍睡眠に入った理由は地球から火星に向かう途中に
トラブルにあったため。詳しいことは不明。
・火星が急速にテラフォーミングされたのは木星で発見された
「エウロパの藻」が偶然火星に墜落した事件の影響が大きい。

Spoiler for babelfish:

Kathryn Winner = Relena Peacecraft's alias

Dear Sumisawa,

xoxo
Wingzerosnuggles

But keep in mind that Babelfish is a stupid fish. I still may want to kick him in the nuts later.

Last edited by wingzerosnuggles; 2010-12-23 at 10:12.
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 08:56   Link #1453
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
dear sumisawa,

IAWTC HOLY SHIT AAAA

RELENA IN A GUNDAM DO EFFIN WANT

man I can't wait for this chapter now... I wonder if this "Anonymous" person is Heero? Maybe Heero killed Zechs? O_o hurrr nm Relena killed Anon apparently? So it can't be Heero...

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2010-12-23 at 09:26. Reason: why the hell does this code keep screwing up argh
Old 2010-12-23, 09:46   Link #1454
Lemon_2011

The assassination is fail, because Zechs predicts it
so, only "Miriarudo" is dead

しかし彼らはミリアルドが暗殺されてもハンカチを目に当てているだけで
実際は泣いていない。暗殺を予測していた。
そしてノインたちの後ろには金髪の若い男、ゼクス・マーキスが立っている。
Lemon_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 09:50   Link #1455
wingzerosnuggles

I like how it's said that Kathryn (Relena) trained for 750 days. Her skillz didn't come out of some Mary Sue wonderland.

And lol, yet another Gundamjack and the pacifist princess is the one to pull it off?

Sidenote: Updated the first post with MichaelKnight's EW: GotD Chapter 1 raws. Currently, our raws for EW: GotD are up to date except for the latest. For FT, the only raws we're missing are for Chapter 2.
Old 2010-12-23, 09:54   Link #1456
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
And lol, yet another Gundamjack and the pacifist princess is the one to pull it off?
Well, Gundam wouldn't be Gundam without a Gundamjack, and a Gundamjack wouldn't be a Gundamjack without a massive amount of irony involved.
Old 2010-12-23, 10:17   Link #1457
White_Pumpkin
That one weird chick

Quote:
hurrr nm Relena killed Anon apparently? So it can't be Heero...
Well bang went my theory...

Quote:
I like how it's said that Kathryn (Relena) trained for 750 days. Her skillz didn't come out of some Mary Sue wonderland.
Amen to that!

Also, I wonder what made Kathryn/Relena even want anything to do with new gundams? Aside of her obsession with Heero. 'cause she's never come accross to me as being fond of any kind of MS.
White_Pumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 10:17   Link #1458
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
I'm going to bust bubbles. There is no Relena in a Gundam.

Details as follows:

- The Martian president Milliardo appears.
- He was shot in the middle of his forehead (assassinated!) by a boy who looked like Trowa that was called nameless.
- As a result, Relena becomes the president of Mars.
- Milliardo and Noin have twins, Naina and Milou
- However, although Milliardo was assassinated, they didn't cry and instead just hid their eyes behind their handkerchiefs. They predicted he would be assassinated.
- And standing behind Noin and the others is a silver-haired young man: Zechs Merquise.

- During his escape, "nameless" runs into Doktor T (aka Trowa Barton) and Katherine playing the violin.
- Katherine is Quatre's sister. (Same spelling as mommy's name)
- I don't get this part... something about Quatre being shown but only his chest and he's wearing a skirt? IDK!! There's an illustration on page 290.

- Nameless is taken to a circus shed where he meets Instructor W and Katherine (whose appearance is quite young). In the 750 days until the completion of mobile suits, he undergoes training.
- He's nameless because of an unexpected accident.

- Under the direction of Relena Peacecraft, Katherine chases after Trowa Phobos aka nameless who fled in the stolen and incomplete Prometheus. (did I misread this in haste?)
- Katherine mobilizes forty units with the name Maguanac.

- MC stands for Mars Calendar (I guess)
- On Mars, the Federation governments central city is "Relena City" (lmfao)
- In the city, at the inside of one of the conference rooms a cryotic capsule called "the little prince" was installed in the chairman/speaker's seat. Asleep inside it was Relena.
- The reason that Relena was placed in the cryotic capsule was in case of trouble on the way from Earth to Mars, but details are unknown.
- The rapid terraformation of Mars is a result of the huge effects of "Europan algae" discovered at Jupiter that fell to Mars by chance.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 10:20   Link #1459
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
I'm going to bust bubbles. There is no Relena in a Gundam.

Details as follows:

Spoiler for Length:
Ah, the plot thickens. This is why I love Gundam Wing (and Gundam in general) so much: you have no idea what the f*ck is going on until after it's all hit the fan.
Old 2010-12-23, 10:21   Link #1460
wingzerosnuggles

*bitchslaps Babelfish* Stupid thing got my hopes up. xD

At least she gets a city. But weird. They froze her for display? And she's "The Little Prince" to Heero's "Princess Aurora?" WTF.

Tags
gundam wing