AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-23, 08:34   Link #901
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yeah I got confirmation that people I know who tried the game are now IP blocked. Sucks to be us!
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 08:48   Link #902
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Wait, South East Asia region is IP blocked from playing the game? I need to cancel my order then >.<
kuroishinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 09:05   Link #903
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

As of right now I can't get a confirmation from anywhere about whether or not SEA is blocked from an official source, but until then I'm holding off buying for now.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 09:44   Link #904
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Wait, South East Asia region is IP blocked from playing the game? I need to cancel my order then >.<
Email them. I got my resources from game stores who often import foreign games.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 10:46   Link #905
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
So I chucked a blue crystal in my new warrior's lightsaber, not reading the requirements. Then I gained enough dark side points to advance to the dark side track. Then I found out blue and green crystals are restricted to neutral and light side. Now I'm lightsaberless unless that damned archeology procs on a red or yellow crystal.

Doib.
Auction house has a lot of Crystals.
Old 2011-12-23, 13:19   Link #906
Ithekro
The Comet IS Coming

Maybe there are trying to set up a SEA server? Or they are having issues with the local governements
Old 2011-12-23, 17:26   Link #907
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub

I dunno why they'd IP block you. They have said all along that they werent going to IP block. If they have suddenly decided they are going to there will be some seriously pissed off Australians (they have admitted that they know Aust/NZ folks have purchased and are playing the game.) It might be more a language localization issue maybe? I guess local go ernment could have had it blocked. Worst comes to worst you can play with a VPN/tunnel.

They have said they are adding oceanic servers ext March, not sure if SEA is included in that though.

Heh tsundere Sith, amusing. So when we get flustered we comically force choke or lightning people rather the use other blunt objects.
Old 2011-12-23, 17:30   Link #908
Ithekro
The Comet IS Coming

Could it be a IP block from something other than Bioware (or LucasArts for that matter). Could it be a governement policy things, or some copyrights law someone missed?
Old 2011-12-23, 17:47   Link #909
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Could it be a IP block from something other than Bioware (or LucasArts for that matter). Could it be a governement policy things, or some copyrights law someone missed?
it's probably not Bioware themselves...I got IP Blocked from certain websites in Korea...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 21:12   Link #910
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

With his acquiring his... 'licence' from an unexpected dealer, Meister Babylon finally moved on to the next step of getting his ship online...

...which RC-43 is taking a long while to make it so.
Old 2011-12-23, 22:50   Link #911
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
With his acquiring his... 'licence' from an unexpected dealer, Meister Babylon finally moved on to the next step of getting his ship online...

...which RC-43 is taking a long while to make it so.
haha enjoying the game so far?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 23:47   Link #912
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
So what...like "I'm only training you because I have too, not because I like you, Baka"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Sith: "I-I'm sparing your life because y-you're not worth the effort, not because I like you or anything!!"
And thank you so much for the ensuing mental imagery. Pick your favorite tsundere, add the appropriate trappings, and go to town.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 00:10   Link #913
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
haha enjoying the game so far?
Oh yeah sure... the long download at 50kBs.

"Hurry the hell up, you forsaken bucket of bolts!"

*kicks ship droid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
And thank you so much for the ensuing mental imagery. Pick your favorite tsundere, add the appropriate trappings, and go to town.

Before I came to this thread, I wanted to roll a male BH and get into Mako's pants.

Now I think nothing but roleplaying a tsundere twintails Merc who runs around with good ol' Blizz and is constantly abusing a certain unfortunate Devorian she calls Hellboy.

The voice in my head sounds oddly Kugyu, too.
Old 2011-12-24, 22:15   Link #914
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I'm making a trooper/smug team up with my friend.

Old 2011-12-25, 01:39   Link #915
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub

Was doing the Sorcerer quest line last night, the battle with a particular characters apprentice was quite hard... and satisfying. But it had NOTHING on the sheer awesome cut-scene that happened after. OVERWHELMING POWER!

Didn't get my Darth title though... /pout

Might have already mentioned it, but Ashara is pretty awesome. It's a pity she can't tank a little more effectively though because I'd rather be using her then Khem at times. Although Khem has grown on me.
Old 2011-12-25, 02:37   Link #916
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

On the IP Block, I prefer a more sensible theory about them limiting acess to the servers to prevent an overload shutdown while they work out the kinks and bugs.

History had seen MMORPGs servers crashing on launch day due to excessive logins and losing subscribers thereafter. I think that whoever made the IP block decision wishes to prevent this instances.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 05:36   Link #917
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
On the IP Block, I prefer a more sensible theory about them limiting acess to the servers to prevent an overload shutdown while they work out the kinks and bugs.

History had seen MMORPGs servers crashing on launch day due to excessive logins and losing subscribers thereafter. I think that whoever made the IP block decision wishes to prevent this instances.
You got the game? Can you log in?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-12-25, 07:58   Link #918
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You got the game? Can you log in?
Nope. Never did agree with the pay-to-play concept behind subscription-based MMORPG from the start.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 08:13   Link #919
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Nope. Never did agree with the pay-to-play concept behind subscription-based MMORPG from the start.
Thank you. Now I know what to do with the $50 game voucher my sis's boyfriend gave me.

SKYRIM.

Old 2011-12-25, 08:51   Link #920
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Saintess WAIT. I got the code from elsewhere, but now that I''ve installed the game, I can log in!

Tsundere bounty hunter inbound!

Tags
bioware, lucasarts, mmorpg, star wars, windows