AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-07-06, 07:13   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Ohio gozaimasu~~~~! How is everyone doing? Are you enjoying your summer? They are saying the temperature is going to peak at 103 degree Fahrenheit over here. I'm already down on my underpants. Got to love summer. Anyway, back to the serious business of the Bleach anime. How were the last two episodes? Reading a portion of the last week's thread, looks like Stark is having some issues at keeping wondering fingers venturing into the forbidden territorries and/or orifices. Oh Stark! So... uhm... holes are his weakness? Whose aren't?

Enjoy the discussion!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 07:46   Link #2
ReXcore
One Piece/Bleach&Naruto

Send a message via MSN to ReXcore
great episode, looking forward to next week's one.
ReXcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 07:52   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Pretty good episode. Enter the new guy: Wonderweis. Good work Kubo. The depletion of the content is becoming more and more obvious as there were a whole 3+ minutes worth of flashback in the episode. Preview was hilarious with Komamura taicho finally giving into his urges. New ending song next week.

Some screens:

Old 2010-07-06, 09:21   Link #4
kitten320

Spoiler for space:

The special was surpising, it is probably the first time that they inform about ED change, wonder what it will be now.

So we have about 12-13 more episodes until fillers will start once again... unless we will get another 24 episodes of canon after this OP will be over.
Old 2010-07-06, 10:33   Link #5
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

lol @ ichigo crew in NY asking themselves "wtf?"

as for the rest of the ep, at least we're moving along, even tho it seems like every episode now is about the last third of the previous one.
like Kubo thinks we all have a bad memory or something >.>
Kookee2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 11:20   Link #6
Sabinswe

I thought it was awesome i hope the Vizards kick some fucking ass....

btw when will we see Ichigo again and this crap about 24 filler eps coming plz say its not true?
Sabinswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 12:03   Link #7
Jerseykid

Lots of exciting things happening, that's the way i like it. Feels like they should unleash filler on us right about now to make us pay for it heh.

Wonderweiss is super duper, makes me "wonder" if all the espada were made from Aizen touching the stone. He's the only one we have actually seen the making of process happen.

Glad everything has been reset, no way these whimpy nonvaizard capatains should have accomplished anything.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 13:11   Link #8
Zek
Eyebrows...

"Bad news guys, we finished up the episode but there's still 5 more minutes to fill! What do we do??"

"...Hey, I've got an idea!"
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 13:12   Link #9
Gin
*Artist

Monir, I see now that you were not taking a vacation, but in fact visiting your thread intro sensei. The difference is noticiable. (Great intro this week )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
Kubo thinks we all have a bad memory or something >.>
Yeah, because Kubo is totally in charge of doing recaps so its obviously all his fault right?
Old 2010-07-06, 13:27   Link #10
kitten320

Maybe not in charge of recaps biut he still has bad memory.

And actually he does do manga recaps too sometimes. The most obviouse one would be with Soi Fon's bankai. 1st chapter ends with huge bam but in next one we see her shooting for another 2-3 pages... I'm sure there were other cases like this too but it is the only one I remembered.
Old 2010-07-06, 13:31   Link #11
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
wtf? Those bastards showed all those Lilinette crotch shots, but censored Hiyori's midriff shot?

That's it, I'm done. Fuck them.
Old 2010-07-06, 14:01   Link #12
Gin
*Artist

Wait they censored the upskirt shot? I don't even want to finish downloading the episode anymore.
Old 2010-07-06, 14:16   Link #13
medigo

that moment doesnt happen yet fellas
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 15:06   Link #14
sayde

So superchuncky with those bad ass toenails arrives to the scene today--which means I got to see and hear more of Superman. I'm also happy to see the Vizards managed to show up. Hopefully the new ED will clue us in as to whether we can expect another long filler arc or not.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 15:49   Link #15
kitten320

I doubt that ED will give any info on that. OP is fully manga material based so they have to do 24 episodes of canon material. It is new OP that will give us that info which will appear after another 12 episodes.
Old 2010-07-06, 16:07   Link #16
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well even with the vizards showing up this is a pretty bad situation. Let's hope Shunsui wasn't kidding about a cero not being able to kill him since he did get hit point blank. Really it's a pretty bad situation. Soi Fon is in rough shape and her best shot didn't work. Hitsugaya is exhausted and their only hope is that his opponent was damaged by his last attack. Ukitake is down along with Shunsui and Aizen is out. It's good to have the vizards, but with Aizen you really wanted the espada gone by the time he got out of there.

What is with all the bankai that no one wants to use? Urahara didn't want to show his, Ikkaku didn't want his to be seen, Shunsui's apparently shouldn't be shown as well, and Soi Fon only used hers as a last resort. Sure eventually Ukitake and Shunsui should have been able to get to Staark or at least force him to show what else he can shoot, but it was a gamble that burned them. They just took too long.
Old 2010-07-06, 16:58   Link #17
kitten320

If Cero hadn't hurt Shunsui then Stark will be one lame espada... he is a premiera yet is not able to hurt/kill an enemy from a close shot?
Shunsui actually should have been burn to shreds if you consider all those explosions before and how Stark was trying to avoid his own attack.

Yes Shunsui is strong and all but it is ridiculouse, it immediately makes Stak useless since cero is basicly his only actual attack so far =/
Old 2010-07-06, 17:10   Link #18
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Harribel's back

So, this episode left me with some doubts.
Who broke Hitsugaya's ice? Was it WW or Harribel?
At first, it seemed to me that it was WW's scream that broke the ice. However, seconds later, he does the same thing and Barragan reappears.
It's hard to believe that Barragan actually needed help to get away from a cloud of smoke so, maybe WW's screams were simply to signal the counterattack.
Anyone has any tougths on the subject?

Also, anyone else noticed that when Ukitake falls, there is no hole in his chest?
Old 2010-07-06, 17:11   Link #19
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Also, anyone else noticed that when Ukitake falls, there is no hole in his chest?
It's called censoring, they're pretty good at that over there.
Old 2010-07-06, 17:24   Link #20
kitten320

That's not the only problem, when WW pulled his hand back it looked it was burnt instead of bloody... just what is Ukitake made of? Firewoks?

And I think it was scream after all, though I don't know why Barragan needed that =/