AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2010-07-07, 13:30   Link #41
Harumi-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Sorry, but reading these just makes me imagine all sorts of wrong stuff
Oh gosh lmfao
Old 2010-07-07, 13:47   Link #42
Hisagi_Shuuhei

Well shouldn't Soi Fon and Oomaeda be able to sense Barragan's reiatsu?

Since he wasn't actually dead
Old 2010-07-07, 14:02   Link #43
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsuro View Post
WW has the potential to be a really ominous character.
So, is WW supposed to be Espada -1 ?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 15:51   Link #44
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi_Shuuhei View Post
Well shouldn't Soi Fon and Oomaeda be able to sense Barragan's reiatsu?
There is a perfect explanation for all of these. The smoke screen that engulfed Barragan. If you can't see your opponent after a big blast, he or she must be dead. Any other conclusion that is taken in from valid reasoning is wrong.

Are you doubting Kubo's ability as a story teller? How dare you!
Old 2010-07-07, 16:03   Link #45
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Then there's the matter of sending smoke away by screaming...I mean, ice can break because of the frequency in his sound waves, but how did he move the smoke away when there's no force in his screams? [/PhysicsInBleach]
Quote:
the close ups were to be expected because of the Big Damn Heroes Moment ;p
That, I should...

P.S: the anime team wants Soifon to be all tsundere for Oomaeda, what's with that weird ship!?
Old 2010-07-07, 16:30   Link #46
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Then there's the matter of sending smoke away by screaming...I mean, ice can break because of the frequency in his sound waves, but how did he move the smoke away when there's no force in his screams? [/PhysicsInBleach]
Obviously he also breathed out as he shrieked. Come on Kaf. Kubo also says you better stop questioning his story, or else he writes a story about you where you are wearing a tutu for your bare knuckle fight and with no shirt too boot which exposes your glistening chest and rosy, hard nipples.

I also think it's about time Kubo sits down for another Q & A session. Obviously the first question should be about when exactly did he stop trying?
Old 2010-07-07, 18:13   Link #47
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Obviously he also breathed out as he shrieked. Come on Kaf. Kubo also says you better stop questioning his story, or else he writes a story about you where you are wearing a tutu for your bare knuckle fight and with no shirt too boot which exposes your glistening chest and rosy, hard nipples.

I also think it's about time Kubo sits down for another Q & A session. Obviously the first question should be about when exactly did he stop trying?
honestly kubo is probably one of those one and done haks. There is no other way to describe the inconsistency in the story. I mean most likely the reason why anime watchers are able to swallow this really hackneyed writing style is probably due to all the terrible terrible bont/filler arcs. Compared to filler, this is stuff is like gold, I mean if you put dog shit next to the filler arcs it would look like bars of gold. It's the whole notion that we measure things via relativity and not actually how good stuff really is.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 18:32   Link #48
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
honestly kubo is probably one of those one and done haks. There is no other way to describe the inconsistency in the story. I mean most likely the reason why anime watchers are able to swallow this really hackneyed writing style is probably due to all the terrible terrible bont/filler arcs. Compared to filler, this is stuff is like gold, I mean if you put dog shit next to the filler arcs it would look like bars of gold. It's the whole notion that we measure things via relativity and not actually how good stuff really is.
Your argument is fool proof. I agree. It's either this or the filler. I'm sure the fillers are in the horizon if this episode was any indication to it, especially with the last five minutes of flashback. I still have to say that I symptahize with those faithful fans of Bleach manga who eagerly looks forward to each chapter and hopes that Kubo will come out of it and wash away the horseshit with a moment of brilliance like the Aizen's betrayal in the SS arc. Judging from the anime, I can only say I'm sorry that the manga reader had to sit through this.
Old 2010-07-07, 22:58   Link #49
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

The fight between Kyoraku/Ukitake and Stark was enjoyable. Wonderweiss' entrance was unsettling. How powerful is he that he can crush the ice and blow out the smoke from Bankai's? I just don't like the continual entrances of espada more powerful than the primera...
Mr.Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 23:12   Link #50
Atsuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
The fight between Kyoraku/Ukitake and Stark was enjoyable. Wonderweiss' entrance was unsettling. How powerful is he that he can crush the ice and blow out the smoke from Bankai's? I just don't like the continual entrances of espada more powerful than the primera...
WW is a Numerous if I recall correctly not an Espada. Probably because he lacks the intellect to use his power as effectively as an Espada.
Atsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 23:20   Link #51
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Probably because he lacks the intellect to use his power as effectively as an Espada.
Tell that to Ukitake.
Old 2010-07-07, 23:26   Link #52
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:

That, I should...

P.S: the anime team wants Soifon to be all tsundere for Oomaeda, what's with that weird ship!?
Well I don't know about in real life, but in at least comics, sonic blasts can knock people back, so blowing smoke away shouldn't be that far fetched either

Quote:
WW is a Numerous if I recall correctly not an Espada. Probably because he lacks the intellect to use his power as effectively as an Espada.
he was never assigned a number
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 23:56   Link #53
Atsuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Tell that to Ukitake.
That wasn't an attack he just wanted to see what the inside of Ukitake looked like. Apparently he's filled with black ink.

I thought he would have been assigned one automatically.
Atsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 00:56   Link #54
scorpio516

The only number that should be assigned automatically is his place in line - like in the 50s or 60s probably.

Of course this means that Aizen can only ever make 88 arancar total. 11-99. 1-10 would have their place number too. as would 100-110

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 04:14   Link #55
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
There is a perfect explanation for all of these. The smoke screen that engulfed Barragan. If you can't see your opponent after a big blast, he or she must be dead. Any other conclusion that is taken in from valid reasoning is wrong.

Are you doubting Kubo's ability as a story teller? How dare you!
I think the true answer is that Barragan was taking a nap. All that screaming woke him up. He is an old man after all .
Old 2010-07-08, 17:10   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Don't give him any weird ideas, you know he loves the big damn heroes already
Quote:
Of course this means that Aizen can only ever make 88 arancar total. 11-99. 1-10 would have their place number too. as would 100-110
The espada are arrancar too...and nothing stops Aizen from multiplying their numbers to the low thousands (lotsa numbers on their face:P), so why can he only make 88?
Old 2010-07-08, 17:34   Link #57
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
so why can he only make 88?
Because if Ai-chan made more than 88, he couldn't call his army the Crazy 88s
Old 2010-07-08, 23:12   Link #58
scorpio516

Quote:
so why can he only make 88?
Lets take Grimjaw. He was/is #6. But he was most likely #12 first (When he first goes after Ichigo, he takes 11, 13, 14, 15, and 16 with him. #12 was never seen and, IIRC, 11 and 13 were with him pre-arrancar days) Now he was #12 before he was found to be the 6th strongest. When he became #6, everyone else didn't move up in order, #12 stayed empty.

Now the Privaron were stated to be the only ones with a 3 digit number. So logically, that means Aizen started at 11 and has to stop at 99.

Of course this is Bleach, so logic doesn't apply...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 23:40   Link #59
Gin
*Artist

^^ It might just be because I'm really high right now, but that makes no sense. Show me the manga panels were any of that was even hinted at and I might be believe it, but right now it just seems like you made all of that up with nothing to base it on besides the #12 arrancar never being revealed. How many of the other Espada's Fraccion never revealed their numbers? It could be any of them.

Also, if Grimmjow was #12, then that would make Shawlong the leader of their group, but its clear in their flashback that Grimmjow was way stronger then all of them.
Old 2010-07-09, 00:32   Link #60
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
logic doesn't apply...
...I'll take your word for it