AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-07-07, 02:36   Link #21
Lunarskylar

sounds more like a beach chapter
kishi crams more stuff in usually
i see the kyubbii being fully released by this chapter and yondaime fighting it, if the entire flashback itself isn't finished
Old 2010-07-07, 06:39   Link #22
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Spoiler for Special Moment(?):
Old 2010-07-07, 07:55   Link #23
james0246

Confirmed Spoiler released:

Quote:
-Minato instantly saves Naruto with Hiraishin. Teleporting the baby home, he leaves Madara/Tobi with Kushina for mere seconds...

-And in those seconds, Madara/Tobi strikes, releasing the Kyuubi.

-Minato arrives and takes Kushina's, now dead (presumably), body back to where Naruto is (their house?). Once there, he puts on his badass cloak, and departs to defeat the Kyuubi...

-For some reason, there's an image of Itachi carrying Sasuke, looking at the moon and feeling strange...

Last edited by james0246; 2010-07-07 at 08:12.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 08:02   Link #24
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Could it be that Sasuke will become the host for the jyuubi? dragging this manga on for a good 200 more chapters?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 08:02   Link #25
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Confirmed Spoiler released:
sounds a lot like the fake one just minus an extra tobi or two

sad that Kushina must really be dead then. I wonder how her consciousness is supposed to exist in Naruto. I would normally assume such things just happen in a manga like this, but sense they explained Minato sealing himself in Naruto, it seems like it would be a bit odd not to offer some form of explanation for Kushina.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:07   Link #26
Nite-Wing

Sucks that Madara killed Kushina......for shame hes no longer a magnificent bastard in my eyes.
Itachi being hypnotized by the moon now.......lol
Old 2010-07-07, 09:14   Link #27
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Itachi being hypnotized by the moon now.......lol
He wasn't hypnotized, rather the description was "unease".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilis View Post
sounds a lot like the fake one just minus an extra tobi or two
To be fair, there were only a few routes this chapter could have taken, and all of them end with Naruto not dying...
Old 2010-07-07, 09:19   Link #28
Bombo
TSF Fans

I read this from mangastream :
- Madara put an explosive tag on Baby Naruto and tossed him away

Madara...what a horrible man to put such things on babys

Last edited by Bombo; 2010-07-07 at 09:38. Reason: removing tags
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:28   Link #29
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
To be fair, there were only a few routes this chapter could have taken, and all of them end with Naruto not dying...
Yeah, I think an additional Tobi (or any new co-conspirator) may have been the only plot twist available. Kushina had to go, Naruto had to be saved, and the fox had to be released. One of the things I kind of wandered about the fake spoiler was that the 4th tells Naruto it was the akatsuki with the mask that was responsible. It seemed a bit odd to me that if there had been more than one he wouldn't have mentioned that.
Old 2010-07-07, 09:35   Link #30
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I read this fro mangastream :
Spoiler for spoiler 501:

Spoiler for spoiler:
You don't need spoiler tags, this is the chapter discussion thread, so anything from this upcoming chapter is allowable.

That being said, I also saw this extra tidbit. Madara/Tobi places exploding tags on Naruto, then throws him (over his shoulder?).
Old 2010-07-07, 09:36   Link #31
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Confirmed Spoiler
-You know, I love it when Kishimoto gives me very unlikeable characters as the villains. It just makes me happy knowing that no matter what the reasons are behind "Madara's" actions, he's going to burn...very, very much. Its kinda like the 1st Conan The Barbarian movie, where the mom's head was sliced off in front of her child. Then many years later, the killer claims some BS reason so the child would let him live but ends up getting his head sliced off anyway. That's basically Madara's fate now. I predict a Rasenshuriken up the ass as the cause of death.
Old 2010-07-07, 09:42   Link #32
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
You don't need spoiler tags, this is the chapter discussion thread, so anything from this upcoming chapter is allowable.

That being said, I also saw this extra tidbit. Madara/Tobi places exploding tags on Naruto, then throws him (over his shoulder?).

Maybe he throw him away ..So he will force Minato to leave kushina to pick up his child.

*One thing now..I'm glad naruto he will stop thinking about sasuke only...And "revenge" for his parents .!
Old 2010-07-07, 09:59   Link #33
iBeast

Maybe Itachi helped Madara somehow in releasing the 9 tails which is why later on Madara helped Itachi in murdering the entire clan...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 10:10   Link #34
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I guess this is all origin story. Nice stuff, but he waited too long to release it. It wouldve been far more exciting and interesting to fans if it was released earlier before most everyone deduced what happened

Right now Im more interested in what happens with Kyuubi & Naruto. Will Kyuubi cooperate with Naruto and be a partner like the Hachibi is with Killer Bee? We have all seen how the Hachibi helps, offers adivce/ideas, etc to Killer B. But it looks like Naruto jails and traps the Kyuubi. Which means Kyuubi wont be much of a partner per se, rather an enemy, watching, learning, and... waiting....

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 10:12   Link #35
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:

You never know who might just start raging or flaming for no apparent reason
This soon in, and without the chapter being released yet, I'd put spoiler tags too.
Old 2010-07-07, 10:32   Link #36
tkdtiger

I like this chapter we get a little more insight into Naruto birth...I think this has been something naruto has been lacking recently, but I'm glad he slowed it down a little to actually add more depth to the story of Naruto.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 10:47   Link #37
james0246

Lot more spoiler info:

Quote:
-Madara throws Naruto into the air, and then attempts to stab him with a kunai. Minato saves Naruto (with Hiraishin), but notices an exploding tag in Naruto's towel. Defusing the seal, Minato leaves Kushina and takes Naruto away...

-In the mean time, Madara steals Kushina, taking her to another area where he begins to start unsealing the Kyuubi. He explains that he will use the Kyuubi to attack Konoha. Kushina resists...

-It seems the Hiraishin seal was also placed on Kushina, so Madara doesn't have long before Minato appears.

-Using his Sharingan, Madara enters the Kyuubi's prison (the Kyuubi supposedly calls him Madara, or at least knows who he is), takes control of the beast, and then proceeds to take it out of Kushina. Kushina doesn't die immediately (cause she's cool like that?), and tries to stop Madara. Madara retaliates by having the Kyuubi try and kill her...

-But Minato arrives in time to save her.

-Chapter ends with Minato glaring at Madara...
Old 2010-07-07, 10:50   Link #38
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Lot more spoiler info:
Wait, so Kushina lives by the end of it? I guess an explanation to her presence in Naruto's mind may be forthcoming after all.

Looks like we may get a Madara/Kyuubi vs the 4th the following week too. That should be pretty cool!
Old 2010-07-07, 10:53   Link #39
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Lot more spoiler info:
wow just wow :O
seriously I can't wait for the chapter to release.!!!!!
Old 2010-07-07, 11:06   Link #40
iBeast

So what does Itachi carrying Sasuke have to do with anything with all of this? lol
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion