AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Shippuden - Episode 169 Rating
Perfect 10 17 24.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 7.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 18.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 8.57%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful like Kubo Tite's story telling ability 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-07-16, 09:42   Link #41
FuzzyWuzzy

so like if naruto only has 1/2 the chakra of the kyuubi, where is the other half?
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 11:18   Link #42
Lumir

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
so like if naruto only has 1/2 the chakra of the kyuubi, where is the other half?
Thats the question that came into my mind. And I only could think that tobi is in control of or is the other half.
Old 2010-07-16, 13:26   Link #43
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Thats the question that came into my mind. And I only could think that tobi is in control of or is the other half.
it's in the death god
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 13:32   Link #44
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hinata has no nips.

And how did Pain die? He has no swrily damage on him... he probably would've died anyways if Naruto just tickled him.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 14:28   Link #45
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
It's quite confusing, cause "Madara" said he needs all the beast, so how is the other half of the kyuubi's chakra going to play out if he doesn't have the full beasts chakra? Unless he put the rest of the chakra in some void space or whatever using his Space and Time thingy.
Lamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 16:30   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the special after the credits was great
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 16:58   Link #47
KyuubiRocks
Your my love child!!

Send a message via MSN to KyuubiRocks Send a message via Skype™ to KyuubiRocks
Whoa!!.. can't believe I watched this before its release..I feel kind of special...haha
Old 2010-07-17, 05:58   Link #48
Sbetsho

Finally I can give an episode a perfect 10, This is it folks The coming plot twist is one of the best I've seen in any story

On the other hand I don't get it why some people gave this a 1. Why are they even watching Naruto? It must be a constant torture for them.
If they are just trolling, then it's even more pathetic.
Sbetsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 06:18   Link #49
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post
It's quite confusing, cause "Madara" said he needs all the beast, so how is the other half of the kyuubi's chakra going to play out if he doesn't have the full beasts chakra? Unless he put the rest of the chakra in some void space or whatever using his Space and Time thingy.
I thought both halves were in Naruto, one in the Death God seal, the other in the 8 tri-gram seal on top.
Old 2010-07-17, 08:45   Link #50
Jerseykid

And when are we going to find out what's the deal with that scroll that has the frog on the end. Jiraiya wanted Naruto to use it but they didn't give it to him for the toughest fight in his life. Unless it was the scroll on Naruto's back when he first appeared before pain in sage mode.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 10:03   Link #51
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
And when are we going to find out what's the deal with that scroll that has the frog on the end. Jiraiya wanted Naruto to use it but they didn't give it to him for the toughest fight in his life. Unless it was the scroll on Naruto's back when he first appeared before pain in sage mode.
We already know what that scroll with the frog on the end is for (and yes, this has been stated in the anime). The frog scroll is key to Naruto's seal. It can be used to repair the seal if necessary or open it.
Old 2010-07-17, 10:17   Link #52
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Why skip an episode ahead when 168 airs in less than a day? You might as well start reading the manga at this point

Spoiler for episode summary:
.... i am speechless. Who dared to call Hinata a dropout should smack their own heads. Look at that... Hinata might've had the biggest growth afterall.
That growth is what people normally call "genius". Seems like Sakura really praises that growth... since her growth was simply not enough.
Old 2010-07-17, 12:14   Link #53
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
.... i am speechless. Who dared to call Hinata a dropout should smack their own heads. Look at that... Hinata might've had the biggest growth afterall.
That growth is what people normally call "genius". Seems like Sakura really praises that growth... since her growth was simply not enough.
It seems she was inspired by Anko concerning her cellular shirt. Hinata's a pervert after all. She just was horny for Naruto, waiting for him to return from his training. Then Pain destroyed her plans, but seeing Naruto fight made her so horny and then she got really pissed off because Pain nearly beat Naruto and thus Naruto was in no condition for sexual intercourse anymore. She had to do something about it.
Old 2010-07-17, 12:16   Link #54
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

What's scary is that Hinata is only 16. What will she look like at 18? Perhaps putting and Tsunade and Rangiku to shame.

I think my favorite part was Naruto and Inoichi yelling at each other. Only because it was interesting to see Naruto challenged like that by the older generation. And Shikaku got to be the cool old guy.

And Shikamaru wants to walk alongside Naruto just like Hinata said a few episodes ago during her romantic confession. Temari really needs to get back to Konoha. (And before anyone freaks out, I know he said it in a non-romantic sense and it's about friendship. It's just amusing that Hinata, who wants to be with Naruto, said something similar a couple episodes earlier)
Old 2010-07-17, 13:56   Link #55
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
What's scary is that Hinata is only 16. What will she look like at 18? Perhaps putting and Tsunade and Rangiku to shame.

I think my favorite part was Naruto and Inoichi yelling at each other. Only because it was interesting to see Naruto challenged like that by the older generation. And Shikaku got to be the cool old guy.

And Shikamaru wants to walk alongside Naruto just like Hinata said a few episodes ago during her romantic confession. Temari really needs to get back to Konoha. (And before anyone freaks out, I know he said it in a non-romantic sense and it's about friendship. It's just amusing that Hinata, who wants to be with Naruto, said something similar a couple episodes earlier)
That was my first thought.... but it was quickly overwhelmed by the...well let's say her progress .. really... it's insane. But not impossible if you look at the reality nowadays.
Old 2010-07-17, 14:28   Link #56
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
^
Well, my girlfriend had it constantly growing but it kind of stopped at the age of 17 when it was 85F. Hinata does not have that kind of big breasts... I guess she won't reach Tsunade's level, especially since it's anime and girls tend to have big breasts in anime. Cup size A is rather rare in anime, except Azumanga Daio or K-On and similar.
Old 2010-07-17, 22:39   Link #57
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
^
Well, my girlfriend had it constantly growing but it kind of stopped at the age of 17 when it was 85F. Hinata does not have that kind of big breasts... I guess she won't reach Tsunade's level, especially since it's anime and girls tend to have big breasts in anime. Cup size A is rather rare in anime, except Azumanga Daio or K-On and similar.
That's only a myth...It's perpetuated by a sort of individualized mirage known as "fanservice goggles"; It's when the audience merely needs some sort of compensation with the female characters in order to sympathize with them, and to offset the apparent abundance of sausage growth that naturally occur in shounen...In your other cases, the abundance is reduced to minimal and even zero, and thus do not apply in any fanservice cases...Well, it still perpetuates in other cases, but the need is really redundant...

People make claims, the government denies, and you have people in tinfoil hats swearing on JFK's grave that they saw a big-breasted female character in an anime, but there's no definitive proof of such, just some grainy shot done in the forest of an Amazonian Bush-woman carrying heavy watermelons close to her center of mass...Puh-leaze!
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 23:20   Link #58
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Naruto women need more ass. And not counting the ones in Chouji's clan.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 00:39   Link #59
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Pain didn't die when he was smacked in the head with a slab by Kyuubi-Naruto but he died with one Rasengan. There was no logic to Pain's death now in the anime because of those stupid animator(s) who ruined episode 167 .

Overall, this episode had a nice pacing and good animation. And the omake was pure win .

Last edited by Photonbeam; 2010-07-18 at 00:49.
Photonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-18, 02:50   Link #60
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
Pain didn't die when he was smacked in the head with a slab by Kyuubi-Naruto but he died with one Rasengan. There was no logic to Pain's death now in the anime because of those stupid animator(s) who ruined episode 167 .

Overall, this episode had a nice pacing and good animation. And the omake was pure win .
I agree also why did deva pain scream when i thought the pain bodies felt no pain?
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote