AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Shippuden - Episode 169 Rating
Perfect 10 17 24.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 7.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 18.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 8.57%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful like Kubo Tite's story telling ability 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-07-27, 04:32   Link #101
neshru

Answered that before, I'll quote myself
Quote:
There are just a couple of filler episodes to advertise the new movie (both will air next week). After those they will finish the arc
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 10:20   Link #102
Xbuster

Oh no!!... i thought we were through with the kid-episodes, with the exception of minor flashbacks and such. Damn!
Naruto kicks the shit out of the fake-pains and is then about to do the same to the puppeteer himself.... but no; Then we're supposed to go back to the daycare-ages. crap.

Ah well, this episode didn't really add all that much. It was a travel-episode. Naruto starts travelling from where he mowed down the Deva path and gets to where Nagato is. Case closed. Tune in for some REAL action next time

oh but wait.... no .. next time it's back to being in preschool for the cast. For the resumption of the actual arc, please wait an unspecified time. Thank you!

(The unspecified time being at least two whole episodes, seeing as how this episode ended with a preview labeled "Part 1")

YAAAY!!

*oh yeah... that was sarkasm, by the way*

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least that way, when you finally DO criticize them; you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."
Xbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:40   Link #103
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbuster View Post
oh but wait.... no .. next time it's back to being in preschool for the cast. For the resumption of the actual arc, please wait an unspecified time. Thank you!*
do people even read what I say? Jesus, the answer is in the post before this.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 12:17   Link #104
Phoenix321

Thank you Neshru! I read what you and James say! =)
Phoenix321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 01:28   Link #105
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Animation meh, but the seriousness and otherwise was pretty excellent. Also I noticed that Hinata looked better than everyone else
Old 2010-08-01, 17:31   Link #106
Tsukasa27

Thought it was a very good episode (i voted 1/10 thinking it was 168)...It's refreshing to give the opponents a chance to talk after the fight was settled, you don't see that too often in shonen anime.
I am also anticipating what have happened after Jiraiya left the kids, I mean something quite major must have happened to change a happy girl like Konan into an almost emotionless shinobi.
Too bad it's gonna be delayed because of those pre-time skip episodes...
Tsukasa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 17:54   Link #107
Sphire

First time posting in the Naruto section. I don't usually like coming to threads with ongoing manga, since I know somehow I'll get spoiled one way or another (and already have by visiting this Naruto section...)

But anyway, don't have much to say on the episode itself...but this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Pryde View Post
i never noticed he always called her that but, then again he doesn't get much screen time

Still neji has lost his cool cocky atitude and fallen to the back along with the other boring side characters. So thts another reason...
He lost his cocky side, yet through all of that, he was still right when he fought Naruto. Fate(or better, plot) was still playing it's part. Naruto was special, and always was from the beginning. Just none of the kids knew it at the time.

Oh well, at least he wasn't in the village to get wtfpwned in 2 seconds by one of the Pain clones.