AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-10, 02:35   Link #221
Tiberium Wolf

BTW,

Author: IM Dal Young
Artist: KIM Kwang Hyun
Old 2011-01-10, 04:50   Link #222
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
wasn't it aired uncensored?
Yep, and that's thanks to AT-X. Same station that airs the uncensored shows you've been watching over the years (Queen's Blade for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
Episode 01 freebies
Could i request some sigs being made using Kim Kwang Hyun's (the manhwa) art please? The last three avatars you posted are by him. Thanks.
Old 2011-01-10, 09:39   Link #223
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Wow... what a let down. It had it's good parts but it really could have been better.

I hope they put a ban on this kind of fan service for two years so they start back to how Evangelion was. There is just no taste in it or anything. Some girl's clothes repair themselves, but not others? Panty shots every single time? It's not special if you always have it you know.

The accuracy to the original material... I just won't go there and let them use one cour as an excuse.

And I got a kick out of the military bio of Satellizer... I guess those generals need to know her three sizes.

And I still call him an idiot for thinking that's his sister and then tackling her and then shoving his face in her chest. Not a bad strategy though...
Old 2011-01-10, 09:44   Link #224
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Well, to be fair, there is a good reason that he confused her for his sister, though i can't say why...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 09:56   Link #225
Haak
CAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And I still call him an idiot for thinking that's his sister and then tackling her and then shoving his face in her chest. Not a bad strategy though...
You know what? I bet even he knew she wasn't actually his sister. He just wanted to nuzzle his face into those lovely pairs. He probably even knew that woman could've killed within a split second. He didn't care. He saw those magnificent breasts and went for it.
Old 2011-01-10, 10:01   Link #226
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
You know what? I bet even he knew she wasn't actually his sister. He just wanted to nuzzle his face into those lovely pairs. He probably even knew that woman could've killed within a split second. He didn't care. He saw those magnificent breasts and went for it.
And magnificent the are! They even had him shove his face into her cleavage... he would have died with a smile.
Old 2011-01-10, 10:14   Link #227
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Somehow I don't think that he is that kind of guy.

And I agree with Endscape.
Old 2011-01-10, 10:14   Link #228
juss
KANAME SENPAIIIIII!!!

A very muddled and incoherent show so far. It wants to transcend its massive mammaries but doesn't really know how, and the whole thing was a jumble of sci-fi concepts and garbled explanations of things that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. The "she's my sister" thing was the (2nd) biggest hook that we got, but it certainly didn't feel like enough to sustain any interest in this show.

I want to give it another episode or two because it's been a while since I've seen a good adult anime that isn't overwhelmed by its own propensity for showing flesh and gets on with telling a good story. I'm skeptical with this one, though.
juss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 10:22   Link #229
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Can someone PM (or not, don't know if it's against the rules) me good fansub team which are working on this serie and more generally good fansub team working on anime ?

No because it seems that all the good fansub team that I knew (Eclipse, Shinsen, AniKraze etc....) are not here anymore
Old 2011-01-10, 10:31   Link #230
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Somehow I don't think that he is that kind of guy.
Same. He just likes to blush a lot.
Old 2011-01-10, 14:17   Link #231
Vanish

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Awesome first episode. Oh the gore! The fanservice isn't nearly as bad as I had worried so it's perfect imo. There are twintail chars, heck actually most of 'em are cute. Plus a girl who always keeps her eyes closed... can't wait to see when that time changes. Lucile and Luke vibes please? And finally, what a great way to level up a relationship instantly. I hate the guy but I'm only jealous so...
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 14:27   Link #232
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss View Post
A very muddled and incoherent show so far. It wants to transcend its massive mammaries but doesn't really know how, and the whole thing was a jumble of sci-fi concepts and garbled explanations of things that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. The "she's my sister" thing was the (2nd) biggest hook that we got, but it certainly didn't feel like enough to sustain any interest in this show.

I want to give it another episode or two because it's been a while since I've seen a good adult anime that isn't overwhelmed by its own propensity for showing flesh and gets on with telling a good story. I'm skeptical with this one, though.
It's only the first episode.

And it's not that she's his sister, it's that she strongly reminds him of his sister. That is pretty obvious being that his sister is dead and I think that they are voiced by the same seiyuu.
Old 2011-01-10, 14:28   Link #233
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I'm still deciding if I should sit this one out... Ore No Imouto really exausted my patience with doormat protagonists.
Old 2011-01-10, 14:30   Link #234
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
It's only the first episode.

And it's not that she's his sister, it's that she strongly reminds him of his sister. That is pretty obvious being that his sister is dead and I think that they are voiced by the same seiyuu.
Actually, they are, unless another seiyuu is a carbon copy of Noto.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 14:33   Link #235
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Actually, they are, unless another seiyuu is a carbon copy of Noto.
Well since I can't read Japanese, I was relying on my hearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
I'm still deciding if I should sit this one out... Ore No Imouto really exausted my patience with doormat protagonists.
They're in a war situation, therefore the Limiters aren't doormats. You already saw that Satellizer isn't a doormat. One episode isn't going to be enough to decide. Maybe you should peak at the manga.
Old 2011-01-10, 14:53   Link #236
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Kazuha isn't listed in the casting. However, it is without a doubt Noto (that tone is really nothing new with her: close to KnK Fujino or Index Himegami), unless, like I said, a seiyuu managed to mimick her voice to that extent, which I doubt.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 14:57   Link #237
Simonsy

why isn't it in 16:9

Is there somewhere i can find it in that?
I know they had to have made in 16:9 cause you can see right away with the screen that shows writing and all that, that part of the words are even cut off due to not being in 16:9

so why the hell did they not air it in 16:9 and yet had the opening and ending in that format?
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 15:26   Link #238
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'd actually call someone insane for thinking it wasn't Noto voicing Kazuha. She has quite possibly the most distinctive voice out there. So easy to tell it's her. You can't blame people now for making some kind of connection because they're sharing the same voice actor. Unless they just did it to tease we anime only viewers.

Would have been interesting to see if there would be any connection made in the manga, where there are no voices.
Old 2011-01-10, 16:03   Link #239
Hideki-Motosuwa
Anime Toshokan Headmaster

Send a message via AIM to Hideki-Motosuwa Send a message via Yahoo to Hideki-Motosuwa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
OP for the lazies =>

Spoiler for op:
I'm rather pleased to know that tokuP's song "Color" was used as the opening theme for Freezing. Sad thing is, you can't find his original version on iTunes no more which I'm glad that I've managed to buy before this show was announced (love the manhwa as well).

His original version can be heard here (performed by, of course, Hatusne Miku):

*Color (feat. Hatsune Miku) - tokuP - 2 song (Color & Color (non-vocal)* *Singles Album cover art*
http://www.animetoshokan.org/mp3s/myWimpy.html
*last song on the list*

Founder & Webmaster of Anime Toshokan Inc.
"We've Been Waiting For You!"
Hideki-Motosuwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 16:06   Link #240
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Problem is even if sounding the same it's still not a reason for guy to mistake her as his sister plus the fact that Bridgette doesn't even speak before he pounces
Not sure I should bring up the point of hair colour but I think I'll leave that be for the moment as that is kinda ambiguous for most series anyway but it's still a point.

Tags
action, ecchi, seinen