AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-03, 19:26   Link #181
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
When Naruto tells his name there's no reaction, unlike when Sasuke tells his name. The famous Uchiha clan, in the chuunin exam everybody was waiting to see the Uchiha, not the Uzumaki or any other. Of course we can regard this as a plot hole too, saying that the Uzumaki name was never recognized by anyone because Kishimoto didn't invent the Uzumaki history yet. Also a plot hole to keep the Uzumaki name for Naruto, if the 3rd hokage wanted to hide Naruto's identity he should have given him a random family name so that nobody ever discovers who he is.
There are many reasons for that. In interviews Kishimoto mentioned that he already knew how Naruto would end. Yet in-between is unknown even to him. It's like being in a maze. You know where to start... and where to end. It's just a suprise though to get there.

For instance. I truly wonder if he would expect Gaara to be sooo famous. So famous with the fans for him to revive him from the dead. Jiraiya and Kakashi were loved aswell....except Kakashi's fame...was above Jiraiya. It was a neccesary death i think he said. (Kishi). In order for Naruto to grow up. Yet the blow of losing them both would be too much.

Something else. Dragonball Z. A common comparison. These saiyans. In dragonball... Goku barely got stronger after his battles. In DBZ the Saiyans really came to light... with Vegeta as the messenger. As a result. Goku's strenght including the others doubled after their battles. Very soon no one could compete with them.

The Uchiha's were in the beginning related to the Byakugan (Kakashi's words during the pre-liminary exam). Then they happened to be the decendants of the Rikkodou Sennins child. While the Uchiha clan was actually pretty equal to the Hyuuga Clan... just simply looking at the history... before the entire history was revealed (part 1). One could say... they were nearly equal.

Pretty soon though after they've been whiped out they were all of a sudden the greatest elite ever. They all were a genius (with Obito as a exception). Yet really... in all the flashbacks... how many did we really see with a Sharingan? How many really had superior speed?

So the Uzumaki Clan...was before probably just a common clan name. Now that's been whiped out as we've learned. Naruto will most likely face enemies in the future who are familiar with that clan. Because in part one. Neji was pretty much wrong. Naruto (that was the point) gave the world hope. Hope in a way that with hard work and determination... you might become the worlds strongest.
Kishimoto has in part 2 pretty much spit on that... just like his fact that every women from childbirth to the end simply will always end up sucking and will never rule. Neji was right! (there is a tread about that)

1st Hokage (Senju)
2nd Hokage (Senju) brother of the 1st
3rd Hokage (dunno, but definetly carried on the wishes of the Senju) student of the 2nd Hokage
4th Hokage (unknown), student of one of the Sannin, 3rds students
5th Hokage (Senjuu blood all over)
6th Hokage (Naruto? Senjuu blood related)

Kazekage? Yep Gaara is related to the 4th. Probably other former kages aswell.
Born outside the Senju Clan? Not a student of the kages? Kiba/Shino can forget about becoming the Hokage. No chance. No history. No relation. Lee? He sucked from the start. He'll never get that chance.

If we would believe in Kishimoto's filosofy, then we are all doomed unless you got those connections. If you're born a women... then you are marked right away as a failure. Yeah right!...
Old 2010-08-03, 22:16   Link #182
tkdtiger

Well personally I think there probably are other clans that are distant relatives to the Senju. I even think the Manga somewhat hints at the point. I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least a few clans that are also related to the Uchiha.

There is alot of history in the Narutoverse. I hope we can learn more. Seem to be alot of questions in these relationships between the clan of Konoha.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 06:24   Link #183
dark44

they mention uzamaki clan history and they have strong chakra and large stamina and good on sealing .. but what about naruto father minato they didnt mention much about his roots or clan or he have any blood limit or special abilites .
dark44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 06:30   Link #184
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Neji was pretty much wrong. Naruto (that was the point) gave the world hope. Hope in a way that with hard work and determination... you might become the worlds strongest.
Kishimoto has in part 2 pretty much spit on that...
Neji said that you can't change anything, so I think you mean to say that he was right. In any case Kishi has pretty much stayed true to the idea of hard work paying off imo. Neji was talented, but it was only through his own determination that he was able to discover the main family's secret techniques. He didn't even have anyone to train him. The way Rock Lee spoke in part 1 during the chuunin exams you'd think that he was the only one training while Neji was just cruising along on his genetic abilities.

Also, Naruto worked harder than anyone. Rock Lee was considered the most hard working because he'd do 500 push-ups, hand-stands etc. Naruto in part 2 would make 1000 clones and each one would train all day. Sasuke would fight against hundreds of opponents at the same time while he was with Oro. They both trained harder than any of the other Konoha 12.

As for the kyuubi and the sharingan, most of the time we just think of them as gifts that put Naruto and Sasuke above anybody else, but they're hardly gifts considering the sacrifices made. Naruto was hated because of the kyuubi, while Sasuke's entire bloodline is cursed. Naruto lost his parents in order to get that power and Sasuke was only able to push the sharingan to it's limits because of losing his entire clan and the hatred imbued in him by Itachi.

Sasuke is practically selling his soul each time he powers up the sharingan and Naruto nearly killed his own team-mates whenever the kyuubi went out of control. Kiba and Shino didn't didn't go anywhere near such lengths to be on Naruto or Sasuke's level. When Kishi was talking about a hard worker defeating a genius in part 1 he was right. It's like the turtle beating the hare. But he didn't put sacrifice into that statement, nor does that statement consider that the genius may also work hard . How can a hard working ordinary person defeat a hardworking genius who sacrificed everything?

For the women I agree. Women don't have a chance in hell in this manga. Kushina had full control over the ninetails and she was kidnapped. How strong must those kidnappers have been? Definitely not strong enough to stop Minato who had no special abilities. Probably the only super power the kidnappers had was to be male in the naruto manga.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 07:49   Link #185
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

It would be best to discuss anything Naruto - Neji - statements made - related

Here
Old 2010-08-04, 07:57   Link #186
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
For the women I agree. Women don't have a chance in hell in this manga. Kushina had full control over the ninetails and she was kidnapped. How strong must those kidnappers have been? Definitely not strong enough to stop Minato who had no special abilities. Probably the only super power the kidnappers had was to be male in the naruto manga.
I don't think she was a Jinchuuriki at that point. ANd even if she was, I highly doubt she had full control. Her chakra seems more restraining the Kyuubi than actaully controlling it, unlike Sharingan and Wood Justu, which have been shown to control it.
Old 2010-08-04, 18:09   Link #187
Mists

That was a lame chapter lol. I didn't see much of a point to it. Cheap powerups, comic-relief, so different from the previous chapters. Was Kushina able to use the fox like this? I much rather see the fox eyes combined with frog eyes vs this super saiyan bs lol.

Bee doesn't even have super saiyan bs
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 20:00   Link #188
AnbuItachi

terrible chapter. stupid random powerups, bee turns into an octopus, y does naruto turn into that thing? and i thought kisame with sword should be able to suck away his chakra
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion