AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-06, 18:06   Link #401
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
The movie seems to follow directly after the K-town arc, with no mention of Aizen and Co. It's sort of like what would have happened if Aizen decided to take a one day break from his world domination plans.

For character appearances:

Spoiler for movie spoilers:

Then I won't watch this one I guess. TO HELL WITH THAT HITSUGAYA.
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 19:07   Link #402
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by anya7890 View Post
Spoiler for kimono:
Spoiler for kimono answer:
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 20:34   Link #403
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Inception.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 20:46   Link #404
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
that deserves cookies
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 21:29   Link #405
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Spoiler for Movie 4 Review s:
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:03   Link #406
stickmichael
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas for now and then Surrey Canada in about 7 more months. YEA!
I will watch the bleach movie but it seems I will not be able to for a while though. Sux
stickmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 19:41   Link #407
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
NEW OP PROMO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZLD...ayer_embedded#
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 23:40   Link #408
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
.
..
...

hawt
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 01:49   Link #409
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Paris, France ~♪
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TensaZangetsu View Post
ill give links to where to find the full songs of the soundtrack.
Oh~ I'm sorry to tell you this, but you will not.
__________________
Let the good times roll!
Hellychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 16:06   Link #410
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
party pooper
Jk..............plz dont ban me
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 17:40   Link #411
Tori~Birdie
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kicking back in the UK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
party pooper
Jk..............plz dont ban me
Ahh we're all so afraid ... kinda sucks though you can't post links, everything and anything is usually on the web these days if you know where to look.

I mean we link all the opening, endings and trailers.
__________________
In the end it wasn't what I achieved that mattered to me at all. It was how hard I tried, and how happy it made me while doing it.
Tori~Birdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 23:40   Link #412
stonedzombie
またね
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Saw the movie a few days ago. It was......ok. Better than 2 and 3 and probably on par with the first movie. The action was frequent and good, the animation (during the action scenes at least) was good as well. Also liked the plot, but thought they could have done a lot more with it. That being said, there were some annoyances.

First off, the continuity. The fact that while watching you realize that 100% ISNT actually happening and it's all "imaginary" really hurts the emotional/dramatic element. It's hard to really care when you know none of it matters. Also
Spoiler:


Also, Ichigo's
Spoiler:


As far as the plot goes, since it's in hell most of the time, they could have done a lot more with it. Why not bring back some dead allancar for some quick cameos or something. And some of the villains were just plain annoying. Wait till you see "the fat guy".

But yea, it was entertaining. Would still watch it again.
__________________
MYSPACE
Currently Watching: Bleach, Clannad
stonedzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 23:54   Link #413
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
Saw the movie a few days ago. It was......ok. Better than 2 and 3 and probably on par with the first movie. The action was frequent and good, the animation (during the action scenes at least) was good as well. Also liked the plot, but thought they could have done a lot more with it. That being said, there were some annoyances.

First off, the continuity. The fact that while watching you realize that 100% ISNT actually happening and it's all "imaginary" really hurts the emotional/dramatic element. It's hard to really care when you know none of it matters. Also
Spoiler:


Also, Ichigo's
Spoiler:


As far as the plot goes, since it's in hell most of the time, they could have done a lot more with it. Why not bring back some dead allancar for some quick cameos or something. And some of the villains were just plain annoying. Wait till you see "the fat guy".

But yea, it was entertaining. Would still watch it again.
The arranacar were in the special and prologue. Everything else was I heard it a million times as far as plot I can pretty much see what this movie is like

By the way after
10, 9, 8, and 7 no other arrancar could be in hell that would be breaking Bleach law
6- Is unknown if he even died
5- May not even go to Hell
4- Defiantly didn't go to Hell
3-1- Unknown
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 03:36   Link #414
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
And some of the villains were just plain annoying. Wait till you see "the fat guy".
"Gochisousama deshita!!!"
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 11:24   Link #415
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
By the way after
10, 9, 8, and 7 no other arrancar could be in hell that would be breaking Bleach law
Especially since 10 didn't even die yet. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
6- Is unknown if he even died
He was a pretty big jerk. :/
That was probably true in his real life as well.
Remember: what they do as a Hollow has no bearing on if they go to Hell; it's what they do as a human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
5- May not even go to Hell
He was a delusional, violent psychopath.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
4- Defiantly didn't go to Hell
Quite possibly; we didn't see Hell's gates, so he'll pop up in SS sometime....if Tite Kubo has a stroke of consistency (*gasp*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
3-1- Unknown
Sums it up.
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 15:30   Link #416
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Best part 1;15-1;20 but I wish they added some blood or more significant bruises...
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 17:12   Link #417
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
5- May not even go to Hell
Quote:
He was a delusional, violent psychopath.....
Maybe but he did do some repenting at the end and not to mention Nel I wonder if in his real life they were actually married
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 13:47   Link #418
Anubis62
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hueco Mundo
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Maybe but he did do some repenting at the end and not to mention Nel I wonder if in his real life they were actually married
Talk about some some serious marriage counseling being in order there....
__________________
I suppose it is only to be expected; you have my pity. There are no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world, it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth'.
Anubis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 00:08   Link #419
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Maybe but he did do some repenting at the end and not to mention Nel I wonder if in his real life they were actually married
yeah...repenting at the very end of your life...I don't buy into that.

keep in mind Vegeta still went to Hell.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 00:51   Link #420
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
yeah...repenting at the very end of your life...I don't buy into that.

keep in mind Vegeta still went to Hell.
Yea and that was DBZ's Hell if you kill people for most of your life you die, but going to Hell for a hollow depends on what you did in you real life. Look at how Nnoritra died. Similar to Ulquirra Nnoritra with "Despair" he was looked down his whole life
OF course Ulquirra was just empty so yea
In order to decide if a arranacar went to hell we look at there cause of death
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.