AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-29, 16:34   Link #21
Shadow5YA

I wonder if they'll animate this:

Spoiler for game cg:
Old 2010-08-29, 20:42   Link #22
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Mmm kouhai->senpai admiration is a really cute thing to watch, especially when the senpai is the protagonist.

Plus, Miya gets, well, suspiciously jealous whenever she sees her brother get all close with another girl. I wonder what her reaction to this would be?

Part of me hopes it's not a major part of the drama that arc... and a part of me hopes it is.
Part of me hopes they'll end up in a threesome 3P ftw!
(Ok, not just part of me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos Hambalos View Post
Glamorous body!

Didn't notice that she's big where it matters until I saw the newest ep.
Didn't notice that from the pics on the homepage either.
Surely a lovely body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

Spoiler for game cg:
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
I sure do hope so!
Old 2010-08-29, 22:12   Link #23
aldw

Quote:

Spoiler for game cg:
I always thought that was just a doujin thing...
Old 2010-08-30, 22:00   Link #24
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:

Spoiler for game cg:
*nose-bleeds*

*5 minutes later* Woah.... That was just surprising...
Old 2010-08-30, 22:41   Link #25
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Quote:

Spoiler for game cg:
That seems to be a huge change in her character
Old 2010-08-31, 11:22   Link #26
Shadow5YA

I think Sae would be a very adorable character if she was a bit more outgoing, and according to some game CGs, I can definitely see that happening.

At the same time, I can understand why a certain poll showed her to be the least favorite of the heroines. While it's really nice to see her become more confident, I just don't feel that her relationship will be as close or intimate as the others.
Old 2010-08-31, 21:45   Link #27
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
I think Sae would be a very adorable character if she was a bit more outgoing, and according to some game CGs, I can definitely see that happening.

At the same time, I can understand why a certain poll showed her to be the least favorite of the heroines. While it's really nice to see her become more confident, I just don't feel that her relationship will be as close or intimate as the others.
If they pick up the above from the game cg, then I think once the ice is broken, the relationship will even be more intimate than the others
Old 2010-09-01, 20:31   Link #28
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

loli + big breast = does not compute
Old 2010-09-01, 20:53   Link #29
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
loli + big breast = does not compute
Who ever said she was a loli? She certainly isn't.
A loli would be someone like Suzu from Seitokai Yakuindomo - Sae isn't at all like that.
Old 2010-09-02, 03:23   Link #30
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah Sae is far from being a loli. If people actually think she is, then they need their eyes tested.
Old 2010-09-02, 12:24   Link #31
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Sigh... lets put "loli" in a blender as it is becoming just about meaningless anymore. The only thing I use it these days is to denote a fashion style.

After stewing on Sae for a bit... it occurred to me. This is a younger form of "Mikuru" (SHnY) character type.

Somewhat child-like, shy, nervous, incredible body, unusual voice, cute face. She's like Mikuru's younger sister This seems to be an extremely popular personality type in Japan for otaku fantasy. It certainly hits a lot of primal buttons.
Old 2010-09-02, 18:41   Link #32
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Sigh... lets put "loli" in a blender as it is becoming just about meaningless anymore. The only thing I use it these days is to denote a fashion style.

After stewing on Sae for a bit... it occurred to me. This is a younger form of "Mikuru" (SHnY) character type.

Somewhat child-like, shy, nervous, incredible body, unusual voice, cute face. She's like Mikuru's younger sister This seems to be an extremely popular personality type in Japan for otaku fantasy. It certainly hits a lot of primal buttons.
She probably is o.o... But Sae is a little better then Mikuru in some way, Sae can actually develop her character more and improve from her shy and nervous self, unlike Mikuru... Well that is probably because Mikuru gets harassed by Haruhi almost every day.

But I gotta say, even if Sae is younger then Mikuru, she defiantly is somewhat better then Mikuru in some ways, possibly by the excellent teaching by Junichi.
Old 2010-09-02, 22:17   Link #33
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm just saying the personalities are similar -- their circumstances are very different. Plus you have to remember we got to see future Mikuru where she's worked out most of her failings.

I'm not entirely confident that Junichi was a "good thing" for Sae, but then we've got several episodes to watch him step up to the job.
Old 2010-09-03, 02:17   Link #34
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

I've been looking forward to this arc for a while just because I feel that shy girls don't often don't get much attention in anime, and as my girlfriend is shy I have a soft spot for the type.

She strikes me as a bit of an odd character though. Yes, the first time I invited my girlfriend out with me and my friends, her introduction was so quite I had to introduce her... but fear of lunch ladies is just a whole different ballpark.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2010-09-13, 18:49   Link #35
Maccette
VF-1X Original Test Pilot

When I first started watching this ark I thought, "Man this arc is going to suck, she's shy, her voice is weird, i don't think I'm going to like it."

The more I watcher her get more confident, she kinda grew on me, she has a cute childish side.
Old 2010-09-13, 18:53   Link #36
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccette View Post
When I first started watching this ark I thought, "Man this arc is going to suck, she's shy, her voice is weird, i don't think I'm going to like it."

The more I watcher her get more confident, she kinda grew on me, she has a cute childish side.
I was thinking the same thing with the "weird voice" but all in all, Sae grew on me, and I would love to see how they wrap this up in Episode 12.
Old 2010-09-13, 20:35   Link #37
K. Yamato
Sae's Lover
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to K. Yamato
Sae alone made this show even better than it is. She's really sweet and I can see knowing what Junichi and his head were things of perversion but in others he was just trying to help her I wish I was in his shoes, it makes me wish 2-D was real and girls like that were real. Also I'm starting to feel sad it's almost over for her arc. I could watch her forever, I am so in love with sae <3 haaa xD

Please visit my museum here at AnimeSuki ^^ Here
Old 2010-09-14, 06:26   Link #38
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Don't you just wanna hug cute Sae and never let her go? I sometimes feel guilty for thinking such perverted things on Sae.....
Old 2010-09-14, 10:57   Link #39
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Basically, Sae is the only thing that saves this arc from disaster... I consider the story components of her arc mostly "C" grade. She's broadcasting gamma wave radiation and he's stumbling around like an oblivious cockroach
Old 2010-09-14, 15:00   Link #40
SageGaiGar
You are Next

She's improved immensely from the start of the arc, still not my favorite but it does make things bearable. Protagonist... *facepalm*
Closed Thread