AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-05, 09:12   Link #121
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
The most blatantly obvious problem with Naruto using hiraishin right now is: "Where the f*ck would he have learnt it?*

No one taught it to him and Naruto is too stupid to figure it out for himself.

We already saw Naruto use speed like this when he went to go fight pain, he used shunshin to rasengan the robot pain. Just because Naruto was compared to Yondaime doesn't mean he is using Hiraishin, the fact that Killer Bee could even see Naruto proves that it isn't hiraishin which is disappearing and reappearing.

Now can we discuss something else?

Madara still has the rin'negan right, now that Naruto has this rikkodou cloak I won't be surprised if he gets the rin'negan next or Sasuke gets a new power up that evolves his sharingan to the level of the rikkodou's son therefore the whole thing about the two sons fighting each other will be even more true.

Naruto still has to mix his Sage Senjutsu chakra with the Kyiubi.. we've seen him do it in anger in front of Nagato which he somehow controlled. but I'd like to see it used in rikkodou mode which would yet be another jump for him.
Naruto has just got do powerful now, I believe that Madara is the only quest for him worth searching...Sasuke is small fry unless something totally out of this Universe happens to him.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 09:16   Link #122
ChronoReverse

Hirashin needs a seal as the target zone. There was no seal on Kisame and therefore it was not Hiraishin.

If Naruto was fast enough to place a seal and return to the same spot without being seen, and then teleport to Kisame, that would simply be a silly sequence of events.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 09:47   Link #123
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^^ Naruto probably wont need any seals to use Hirashin, he'll be able to transport via feeling others chakra via sage mode/kyuubi mode. That is the only way he will be able to fight Madara.
Old 2010-08-05, 09:49   Link #124
james0246

^Minato was able to place a seal on/in Madara, so why couldn't Naruto (if he ever learns Hiraishin)? That being said, Torune and Fu have already shown us that fighting as a team is a viable option for potentially defeating Madara, and since Naruto comes with a built in team, he already has at least one possibility for combating the mysterious masked man.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 09:58   Link #125
tkdtiger

I thought it was interesting how Yamato's ability reacted to Naruto's new form. I wonder if other characters with special abilities will react in a similar fashion.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 09:58   Link #126
evilryu
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Hirashin needs a seal as the target zone. There was no seal on Kisame and therefore it was not Hiraishin.

If Naruto was fast enough to place a seal and return to the same spot without being seen, and then teleport to Kisame, that would simply be a silly sequence of events.
After Itachi passing information to Sasuke a la touch on the forehead.. it really wouldn't surprise me if by talking to/interacting with his mom and dad within himself, Naruto was *somehow* able to unlock additional jutsu's to his already godlike arsenal.

I'm just going to put this out there: Hiraishin. Level. Three. No markings required, just add fox chakra and wait for six-path mode

Okay, maybe he was just really fast.
Old 2010-08-05, 10:00   Link #127
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I wonder.... the chakra which is floating at Naruto's own place. Is that going to decrease the more he's using it? Or will it replenish? In other words... would it have a limit and will not replenish?
-I was under the impression that once Naruto took the Kyuubi's chakra (separated it from its mind and will), then it is basically a part of his chakra system. In other words, it replenishes when not in use like his own chakra pool. I guess that as long as there is some of it left in that place, it can replenish itself back to full. It would explain how the Kyuubi could replenish itself for all those years despite the constant use of Kage Bunshin.
Old 2010-08-05, 10:01   Link #128
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Minato was able to place a seal on/in Madara, so why couldn't Naruto (if he ever learns Hiraishin)? That being said, Torune and Fu have already shown us that fighting as a team is a viable option for potentially defeating Madara, and since Naruto comes with a built in team, he already has at least one possibility for combating the mysterious masked man.
The big problem is how to keep him from escaping. As soon as Madara takes enough damage he just teleports away. It'd be hard to put Madara down for good unless his teleportation ability is nulled or there's a way to instantly follow him which Hiraishin would allow (though I still don't really think Naruto will use it).

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 10:02   Link #129
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Because Minato did it while he was rasengan'ing Madara. Hence contact.

But if Naruto had moved into range to touch Kisame, he'd no longer need to teleport and could have just crushed him right there and then instead of MOVING AWAY and then TELEPORTING BACK which is what is implied if he really had used Hiraishin.

He could certainly do it later of course, but in this particular scenario against Kisame, it couldn't have been.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 10:45   Link #130
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The big problem is how to keep him from escaping. As soon as Madara takes enough damage he just teleports away. It'd be hard to put Madara down for good unless his teleportation ability is nulled or there's a way to instantly follow him which Hiraishin would allow (though I still don't really think Naruto will use it).
Thats what I implied in my last post. Madara is shown to escape the momment he is hurt. If Naruto cant place any seals on him then the only way to folow him will be to sense him and teleport himself next to him. Just like Madara does with his own technique.
Old 2010-08-05, 11:12   Link #131
yakumo-chan

hey isnt this??

Spoiler for too big:

naruhina vs. narusaku??

also... did you guys noticed that Naruto didnt reply on which girl should he choose??
would it be the weird one or the like mom one??
Old 2010-08-05, 11:27   Link #132
Death Liger
Espada
*Graphic Designer

it is the same speed feat when Minato caught Naruto from Madara's hands and landed on the wall...

the only difference is.. Naruto stomped too hard...
Death Liger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 11:28   Link #133
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
There's gotta be some sort of limit. Kyuubi/Sage mode is just way too powerful an ability to use without restraint. I mean, this chapter pretty much demonstrates once Naruto gets the hang of his new form he'll be god-like.

Which means we can only imagine how powerful Sasuke has gotten with EMS.

Naruto will probably get to cut his teeth against some of those Edo Tensei summons Kabuto cooked up. I imagine he could handle Sasori, Deidara and Kakuzu individually with relative ease now. It'd be great to see them fight in tandem against powered up Naruto.
Lord Raiden (Naruto) vs Shang Tsung (Kabuto) and his minions?
Naruto with his flying thunder god and godlike abilities vs the sorcerer ...

Lee being Liu Kang.... the chosen one to defeat....Sasuke (Shao Kahn)...
Old 2010-08-05, 11:34   Link #134
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Yeah I just read it. I was kind of suprised they bring is Kisame right after the flash back. Anyway it was pretty good. Naruto uses Body flicker Technique and gets foot stuck. Yep lets see *starts badass list* Naruto *check* Sasuke *check* Kakashi *check* Sakura *not check* C' mon Kishi can't you throw Sakura a bone here.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 12:09   Link #135
Lunarskylar

imo its just naruto's speed,
but he could easily innovate it into his own personalized form of hiraishin, which isnt actual teleportation, but still fast enough to be deadly

one thing i'm surprised that hasnt beeen brought up is, if bee taught naruto how the control the fox, why are their jinchuuriki forms so different? Why does bee have the tailed forms like naruto used to

maybe bee didnt absorb the ox's chakra like naruto did, the hachibi just gives it willingly, meaning theoretically bee could have a powerup by doing the same thing he taught naruto.... Which is kinda stupid

or maybe bee has this form as well, but doesnt use it.
Either, i wonder how naruto is supposed to use his whole 'my tailed beast protects me from genjutsu hax' since the kyuubii doesnt seem to have any effect anyymore, unless somehow the kyuubii's chakra has a will of its own? O.o

i wonder how lil kyubii's doing in that cage anyway
Old 2010-08-05, 12:28   Link #136
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Naruto will probably get to cut his teeth against some of those Edo Tensei summons Kabuto cooked up. I imagine he could handle Sasori, Deidara and Kakuzu individually with relative ease now. It'd be great to see them fight in tandem against powered up Naruto.
I believe Kishimoto brought the Akatsuki back as zombies so the other characters have someone to fight. Mainly the Konoha 11 + Sai. Unless Madara pulls an army out of his butt. No point in seeing Naruto waste them with his new god powers.
Old 2010-08-05, 12:39   Link #137
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
hey isnt this??

Spoiler for too big:

naruhina vs. narusaku??

also... did you guys noticed that Naruto didnt reply on which girl should he choose??
would it be the weird one or the like mom one??
Lmao funny thing is Sasuke had a whole separate panel of himself after that in Naruto's thoughts.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 12:42   Link #138
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I believe Kishimoto brought the Akatsuki back as zombies so the other characters have someone to fight. Mainly the Konoha 11 + Sai. Unless Madara pulls an army out of his butt. No point in seeing Naruto waste them with his new god powers.
I disagree...at least with Nagato and possibly Itachi. The rest can be taken care of by the fodder...I mean other Konoha-nin, but since the Nagato match was canceled, Naruto should have first dibs on the zombie; and Itachi should really only be killed off by Sasuke (again). Additionally, if Minato or any of the other Kages are ever summoned (if they could even be summoned since they should all be in the Death God's belly), then only Naruto should have a crack at them.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 12:57   Link #139
lucasd

It's possible that Naruto uses sage mode to control fox chakra (instead of nature, or both), and Bee is not a sage...
Without sage-hood he would be fox (the same way he is not a frog)
lucasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 13:12   Link #140
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
@ lucasd: sage mode and nature chakra are essentially the same. You can't get Sage mode without nature chakra

And why's everyone thinking Naruto's using Minato's technique now? Just because Bee said he only saw a Yellow Flash? It was just Naruto's pure physical speed. If it was a time-space shift ability, he wouldn't have stomped the wall in the first place, let alone get stuck on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
one thing i'm surprised that hasnt beeen brought up is, if bee taught naruto how the control the fox, why are their jinchuuriki forms so different? Why does bee have the tailed forms like naruto used to
Most likely, it's because the seals are different. Naruto mentioned that his chakra and Kyuubi's chakra are separate from each other, saying that Kyuubi's chakra is sectioned off in a separate place. That's because Naruto's seal separates Kyuubi's chakra from Naruto. In Killerbee's case, his chakra and Hachibi's are mixed together because his country's intention was for Killerbee to be able to control the Hachibi's chakra while using its full power. In that sense, the two types of chakra aren't separate.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion