AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-13, 03:22   Link #21
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I just recently read a manga called "Martian Successor Nadesico". There is also an anime for it, but the manga has a better plot/storyline to it, where the lead character "Akito" tries to avoid a girl named "Yurika" claiming that wherever she is, "Akito" will carry bad-luck with him. But in the past when they were children "Yurika" wanted to marry "Akito" creating a long-term relationship, the manga is severally seperate from the anime, and it is short so it wouldn't waste your time if you read it (only like 4 books = 4 chapters mostly)

Manga includes Drama/Romance/Comedy

Anime includes Drama/Romance/Comedy
Old 2010-08-13, 04:41   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I just recently read a manga called "Martian Successor Nadesico". There is also an anime for it, but the manga has a better plot/storyline to it
I'd have to disagree with that. The anime is a much better all around package, that provides so much more then just the story set-up. It's a 90s classic, and should be viewed by all.
Old 2010-08-13, 04:54   Link #23
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'd have to disagree with that. The anime is a much better all around package, that provides so much more then just the story set-up. It's a 90s classic, and should be viewed by all.
I probably only liked the manga more then the anime because I like how the manga had the storyline/plot feature of

Spoiler for Manga spoilers:
Closed Thread