AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-20, 04:41   Link #1
_Riku_

Chrno crusade 19....

I don't know if we are allowed to talk about the episodes....but 19 rocked!!!

can't wait for 20, chrno in action.....finnaly!!!!
Old 2004-04-20, 04:51   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
I don't know if we are allowed to talk about the episodes....but 19 rocked!!!

can't wait for 20, chrno in action.....finnaly!!!!
You are allowed to discuss the series and what happens in the epiosdes (that's what these forums are for), but please do not ask for links to the series (since it's been licensed) or how to obtain such episodes.
Old 2004-04-20, 06:43   Link #3
FiRe_RoSe82
SaKuRa-HiMe

Send a message via Yahoo to FiRe_RoSe82
Yup.. I juz watched it too!! Its SUPERB!! The moment that everyone's been waiting for.. finally Rossete & Joshua meet! Trying to figure out who this Mary Magdalene is..

Hopefully more surprises to come.. I'm dying to watch the next episode!
Old 2004-04-20, 07:42   Link #4
Rein Masamuri

Well, Mary Magdolin in the Bible is sort of a female Deciple of Jesus Christ. Apprently she was posessed by seven deamons and MIGHT have been a prostitute, or even Jesus's Wife.
Old 2004-04-20, 09:57   Link #5
shukaku

Well the Chrno that is going to fight Joshua is not very strong (see trailer episode 20 with Azmaria looking at something) . Moreover it's too bad that He didnt transform before. Let's hope that he will stay with his demon form until the end of the serie and that he recovers what belongs to him.
Old 2004-04-20, 10:32   Link #6
kamij0

oh finally i'm waiting for this fight pretty long, dunno when will chrno get his horns back from joshua...
Old 2004-04-20, 12:10   Link #7
shukaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
oh finally i'm waiting for this fight pretty long, dunno when will chrno get his horns back from joshua...
Well chrno can get his horns only after episode 21, since in the episode 20 he is frozen and in episode 21 we have the flashback of chrno and Magdalena Maria.
Old 2004-04-20, 15:17   Link #8
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rein Masamuri
Well, Mary Magdolin in the Bible is sort of a female Deciple of Jesus Christ. Apprently she was posessed by seven deamons and MIGHT have been a prostitute, or even Jesus's Wife.
She was a former prostitue saved by Jesus. I don't think they were lovers however, he was never married, but she probally loved him in that way. But who's to say? The bible has been torn apart, and translated into so many things it's probally really inaccurate vs the original language.
Old 2004-04-20, 22:51   Link #9
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I highly doubt Jesus ever married. It just doesn't add to the 'greater plan' you know?

Life lesson #146180: girls love pyromaniacs
Old 2004-04-21, 00:47   Link #10
suires
たこ焼き名人

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukaku
Well the Chrno that is going to fight Joshua is not very strong (see trailer episode 20 with Azmaria looking at something) . Moreover it's too bad that He didnt transform before. Let's hope that he will stay with his demon form until the end of the serie and that he recovers what belongs to him.
I hope Chrno is not staying in his demon form too long. Otherwise, Rosette will be dead...

I don't think Chrno will fight very strong next episode. He might just barely kill that demon who killed Steiner. IMO, there are still 5 episodes to go. They won't let things happen that fast.
Old 2004-04-21, 01:47   Link #11
Dark_Sun
I LOVE YOU!

DAMN they take long...but hey atleast they make em...

episode 19 was awsome

Spoiler:

The only way to get rid of temptation...is to give into it
Old 2004-04-21, 02:05   Link #12
rangerbob067

AH i have to say its probably the best episode so far (mm still debatable) .. i mean.. there was actually some meaningful action.. and it finally got the sotry moving ^_^ good stuff

GO!!!
Old 2004-04-21, 06:42   Link #13
kamij0

is rosette in love with chrno ... hmms quite a nice topic to talk about after watching this episode
Old 2004-04-21, 11:19   Link #14
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
it did rock, ep 19 was awesome
Old 2004-04-21, 12:11   Link #15
shukaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by suires
I hope Chrno is not staying in his demon form too long. Otherwise, Rosette will be dead...

I don't think Chrno will fight very strong next episode. He might just barely kill that demon who killed Steiner. IMO, there are still 5 episodes to go. They won't let things happen that fast.
I don't think that Chrno is able to kill somebody without horns. He's going to be kicked by Joshua so he can't kill any demons with horns. And about Rosette as she is going to be used by Aion, i think that she prefers to die so that Aion plans fail. And those who think that episode 19 was great, i can tell that now Gonzo give up the story of the manga, so if you read some guys telling that Chrno Crusade anime is just bad, sorry but they are right for the story.
Old 2004-04-22, 05:29   Link #16
shukaku

Well i have seen episode 20 and now i can easily say that the anime will never end like te manga. And of course Chrno will stay with his true form now that his takes his horns back to Joshua. Now the big question is : Joshua is going to remember all and i hope that Fiore won't die just because Joshua doesn't consider she like a sister or something else. Of course Rosette will face her destiny with this stupid Aion. One moretime those who read the manga will say that the story of the manga has been crushed and they are right. The only interesting thing is that we will have 2 different endings for the manga and the anime.
Old 2004-04-26, 03:47   Link #17
disclog

I wonder what is the total episodes for CC?
Anyone has any idea?
Old 2004-04-26, 05:34   Link #18
FiRe_RoSe82
SaKuRa-HiMe

Send a message via Yahoo to FiRe_RoSe82
Quote:
Originally Posted by disclog
I wonder what is the total episodes for CC?
Anyone has any idea?
If I'm not mistaken, there is a total of 24 episodes!
Old 2004-04-26, 22:50   Link #19
izzaz85

whre can i get this through bittorent?where can i find the subbed torrent...plz message me...and including number 20...please...

ja
Old 2004-04-27, 04:26   Link #20
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzaz85
whre can i get this through bittorent?where can i find the subbed torrent...plz message me...and including number 20...please...

ja
Sorry we can't help you there since Chrno Crusade has been licensed. Please read the forum rules.