AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-08-26, 07:52   Link #141
Arjayes

Personally, the coolest part for me was when he sensed his sisters from a distance.
Arjayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 08:36   Link #142
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjayes View Post
Personally, the coolest part for me was when he sensed his sisters from a distance.
Really? thats the best thing you could get out of this chpt???

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 08:44   Link #143
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Naaaaaniiii, Ichigo had a byakuya like demeanour this chapter!! That is not allowed Kubo, don't make another stoic bishie or my loyalty might be swayed! Or not, he pretty much got his old face back in the last page! Byakuya is still the true stoic bishie. Whew.
Don't worry Zas, Byaka. will always be the true stoic character thats too pretty for this scene, remeber ichigo looked pretty stoic when he fought Byaka. and then went right back to dumb ass the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
next chapter Aizen figures out why he can't detect any reiatsu from Ichigo
and the next one after that ichigo will figure out that aizen figured it out and tell the whole secret of his transformation and then the chapter after that... well you get my drift....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
the face grab scene was the highlight - and one repeated in bleach on a few occasions, too
Spoiler for Hand to face:
I myself like the arm pulling off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ultimate Kubo Troll....last chapter title: Deicide 18 (the end). THIS week's chapter...you guessed it, Deicide 19, what the FUCK!
No the end will be 14 chapters later and it will be titled "Deicide 33, No, Really This Time It's The Real End"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
So, with a chapter as cool as this, we should expect that it will be drawn out by cutting to a completely different scene for the next twenty chapters? God I hope not. I want to see Aizen getting the beating he deserves.

I wonder if anyone has noticed the evolution of Ichigo from the beginning: at first he practically exploded with spirit energy, now he isn't radiating any at all.
Probably, Kubo loves to pull that...

I think he isn't giving off any energy because he is the perfect being atm, and the power he has is at constant homeostasis, as in he dose not need to radiate any power because he is at complete harmony, and this state is natural for him. I'm probably wrong but it kind of makes sense, to me anyway.
Old 2010-08-26, 08:56   Link #144
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I wonder if anyone has noticed the evolution of Ichigo from the beginning: at first he practically exploded with spirit energy, now he isn't radiating any at all.
I mentioned this in the early pages of the thread, but I think this leads back to Isshin's statement from past chapters about how Aizen's spirit power was so high he, Urahara and Yoruichi couldn't feel it.

Ichigo was the only one who could feel it and understood how vastly they were outmatched (hence why he was shitting his pants).

Now it is HIS (Ichigo's) spirit energy that so far excels the others that even Ai-chan can't feel it.
Old 2010-08-26, 09:22   Link #145
Frailty
Happy
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
therefore I conclude!

getting longer hair = power up

Frailty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:04   Link #146
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Naaaaaniiii, Ichigo had a byakuya like demeanour this chapter!! That is not allowed Kubo, don't make another stoic bishie or my loyalty might be swayed! Or not, he pretty much got his old face back in the last page! Byakuya is still the true stoic bishie. Whew.
Yeppers felt the same way . A few weeks back I confused Ichigo for Ryuuken then Hitsugaya . Ichigo is not only transforming as a Hybrid also as Bishi . The final stage of Bishiness Frau !!!

I hope am not the only one but in one of the frames Ichigo's design reminded me of Frau . Especially the Arm Chain reminded me of Frau's Character Design from Ghost 07

Unfortunately I don't have a better picture at the moment . But this will give a rough Idea ^^

Old 2010-08-26, 10:10   Link #147
NightMare_Hibari Kyo
Nightmare

Send a message via Skype™ to NightMare_Hibari Kyo
so after all Gin is dead guys T_T ?? no waaay.... well at least ichigo came back really cool .
NightMare_Hibari Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:32   Link #148
spikexp

I don't understand why when the reiastu is to high, you don't sense it. Shouldn't they just be crush be the power (captain in soul society arc vs everyone).
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:41   Link #149
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare_Hibari Kyo View Post
so after all Gin is dead guys T_T ?? no waaay.... well at least ichigo came back really cool .
Gin is still alive it's him saying Ichigo has strong eyes.

I wonder if those chains are holding his power back which is why no one can sense him.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:43   Link #150
Equidistant

I wouldn't worry too much about the specifics of Ichigos power-up. In the upcoming chapters, Ai-chan will politely ask him about it and Ichigo will go on the explain his strengths, weaknesses, and the best way to kill him in detail.
Equidistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 10:43   Link #151
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare_Hibari Kyo View Post
Lol, don't assume anyone has been dying since at least the Grimmjow fight, if you didn't see them vaporize (like Ulq), then they can still be alive.
Old 2010-08-26, 10:44   Link #152
Haak
PARTY HARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikexp View Post
I don't understand why when the reiastu is to high, you don't sense it. Shouldn't they just be crush be the power (captain in soul society arc vs everyone).
Yet more vague rules, Kubo feels the need to make up on the spot.
Old 2010-08-26, 11:10   Link #153
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

^ yeap... thats Kubo alright

.. About time this thing reached its g-d forsaken climax...
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 11:24   Link #154
Hsadman
Lashloseus

No reatisu,

Hmmm.....Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got nothing.

It can be possible he turned all of his power into brute strength? (Highly unlikely)

Or that he has reached such a god like level or equilibrium between powers (Hollow and Shinigami) That his reatisu is not sensible to any other being, or can be hidden completely.

Either way I bet Aizen, being a grass-type pokemon (Butterfly's count as grass type right? :P) Will 'absorb' this imba new strength out of Ichigo...and then Ichigo is gonna have to go train for 3-4 more years.

Lets hope Ichigo is a fire type :P

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 11:28   Link #155
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
Either way I bet Aizen, being a grass-type pokemon (Butterfly's count as grass type right? :P) Will 'absorb' this imba new strength out of Ichigo...and then Ichigo is gonna have to go train for 3-4 more years.

Lets hope Ichigo is a fire type :P
Dat was seriously hilarious
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 11:31   Link #156
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

nah, ichigo is a dark/ghost type. getsuga tensho doesn't fit into any elemental category, and it's not a poison technique, either.

yamamoto is the fire type pokemon, and evolves into yamameleon and yamamotizard.

the aizen we see now is the evolved form of sosuke aizen, and is called aizenomgbecuzofhaxyrusopowafulhaxhaxhax!!!1.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 11:39   Link #157
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

When playing pokemon, I pretend 'Shadow Ball' is 'Cero Oscuras.'
Old 2010-08-26, 11:45   Link #158
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
therefore I conclude!

A Billy Ray Cyrus mullet is the secret behind the power...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 12:03   Link #159
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yet more vague rules, Kubo feels the need to make up on the spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
^ yeap... thats Kubo alright
Personally, I'm reminded of Soul Eater when Maka couldn't see Shinigami-sama's spirit energy using her Soul Perception, which is later shown to be so freaking huge that it surrounded the giant island castle of a school.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 12:31   Link #160
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I mentioned this in the early pages of the thread, but I think this leads back to Isshin's statement from past chapters about how Aizen's spirit power was so high he, Urahara and Yoruichi couldn't feel it.

Ichigo was the only one who could feel it and understood how vastly they were outmatched (hence why he was shitting his pants).

Now it is HIS (Ichigo's) spirit energy that so far excels the others that even Ai-chan can't feel it.
Wonder how powerful that makes Tatsuki since it seems she can feel Aizen's power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
therefore I conclude!

It always has in anime I'm pretty sure the power of someone is equal to C[f(h)+f(m)]/e where h=hair lenght m= back ground music and e = evilness and C = coolness coefient.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread