AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-03-01, 18:39   Link #3321
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Usually only the drawings get touched up, but they also modified one of Momo's line this time. It still means more or less the same thing but I thought the original one was funnier.
In what way did they change her lines?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 21:16   Link #3322
Khalil

Spoiler for chapter 17:
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 22:56   Link #3323
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Nice.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-01, 23:03   Link #3324
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Spoiler for 17:
*opened at Uni* *oh sweet Jesus*

Where that NSFW tag?? orz
Old 2012-03-01, 23:18   Link #3325
Freeter
i see baka people

Quote:
Spoiler for 17:
Spoiler for 17:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
*opened at Uni* *oh sweet Jesus*

Where that NSFW tag?? orz
LOL, you know it's TLR, do you really need one?

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 23:58   Link #3326
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Fair changes in the tank. Would be nice to get those scanlated.

As for the new chapter, meh. Never liked those fan clubs. It was funny but it's overdone for me. The color page is sweet though.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 03:16   Link #3327
Divini
Senpai!

I love how this chapter shows Momo's shy (she's scared and nervous as well) and loving side. Really round out her character with the usual scheming personality of hers.

And yes... "Ice Cream"
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 03:16   Link #3328
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Nice to see my favourite girl Momo in all her sexy, kinky, flirtatious glory this chapter.I wonder if Momo is having second thoughts about the harem plan, because to me it did seem like she is.
Old 2012-03-02, 03:25   Link #3329
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This image of Momo with the panty slip is AWESOME!!!

Yabuki can really exploit the power of ecchi.

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2012-03-02, 03:28   Link #3330
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This image of Momo with the panty slip is AWESOME!!!

Yabuki can really exploit the power of ecchi.

Spoiler for NSFW:
Thanks "Nosebleeds" I'm so stealing that, Momo ftw!
Old 2012-03-02, 03:29   Link #3331
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Nice to see my favourite girl Momo in all her sexy, kinky, flirtatious glory this chapter.I wonder if Momo is having second thoughts about the harem plan, because to me it did seem like she is.
I really think the harem plan is just a front for the development of Momo's personal romance.

Despite Momo saying that she wants Rito to become a "carnivore", we've seen in this chapter and the recent side chapter that a sexual predator is not something Momo would like to see Rito become. It only seems that way because of Momo's sexual nature.

At the very core, I think Momo is a girl who just wants Rito to realize her feelings, but isn't as honest or simple-minded enough as Lala to just confess to him directly, because when it comes down to it, Momo really hasn't confessed to Rito as honestly as Lala or Run have. What she might really want from the Harem Plan is just to make Rito into a more confident and proactive guy to where he'll make the first move on her and any other girl not Lala who like him.
Old 2012-03-02, 03:35   Link #3332
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I really think the harem plan is just a front for the development of Momo's personal romance.

Despite Momo saying that she wants Rito to become a "carnivore", we've seen in this chapter and the recent side chapter that a sexual predator is not something Momo would like to see Rito become. It only seems that way because of Momo's sexual nature.

At the very core, I think Momo is a girl who just wants Rito to realize her feelings, but isn't as honest or simple-minded enough as Lala to just confess to him directly, because when it comes down to it, Momo really hasn't confessed to Rito as honestly as Lala or Run have. What she might really want from the Harem Plan is just to make Rito into a more confident and proactive guy to where he'll make the first move on her and any other girl not Lala who like him.
Great valid points, I truly love Momo and I know that her having a place in Rito's heart is kind of dim considering he only loves Haruna.

Despite that I'm rooting for her regardless of the outcome because she's sexy, tough as nails, and a "carnivore" in her own right, and I hope her plan does succeed.
Old 2012-03-02, 03:56   Link #3333
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Great valid points, I truly love Momo and I know that her having a place in Rito's heart is kind of dim considering he only loves Haruna.

Despite that I'm rooting for her regardless of the outcome because she's sexy, tough as nails, and a "carnivore" in her own right, and I hope her plan does succeed.
Well, it's not just Haruna anymore. Rito already confessed to Lala, and he's been conscious of her, even when clothed. He already knows how Run feels since she confessed too.

However, you're right that there are a lot more girls than that. For girls who are less honest than Lala and Run (like the tsunderes Yui and Nana), the only way they'll actually get together is if Rito has the backbone to make a move on them. This applies to Haruna as well. She'll never say anything, so Rito being a little braver and less dense would help with her too.
Old 2012-03-02, 04:31   Link #3334
Excelion

Quote:
At the very core, I think Momo is a girl who just wants Rito to realize her feelings, but isn't as honest or simple-minded enough as Lala to just confess to him directly, because when it comes down to it, Momo really hasn't confessed to Rito as honestly as Lala or Run have.
Seems like that's the case to me, and the "or is it" at the end of the chapter really drove it home. She's not being honest with herself.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 04:35   Link #3335
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

A little bit on Rito on the latest chapter...

Spoiler for 17:

The "Imagination Rito" really looks like the hentai-Doujinshi version.
Old 2012-03-02, 04:48   Link #3336
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
A little bit on Rito on the latest chapter...

Spoiler for 17:

The "Imagination Rito" really looks like the hentai-Doujinshi version.
What? No, that was Momo's delusion. All he it was put his hand on her and she was afraid he was going to go wild
Old 2012-03-02, 05:04   Link #3337
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
I know. But what would happen if Momo didn't act that way and continued teasing Rito?

I feel the barrier of Rito being a nice guy is falling, but still he's keeping his pants on.
Old 2012-03-02, 06:44   Link #3338
Lexxus
No you don't

Wow. Chapter is such an amazing development for Momo. I really love her yandere look. Just look what happened to her fanclub, they became masochist

When I saw the raw, I thought the guy wearing the sunglasses was Rito

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 07:59   Link #3339
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
In what way did they change her lines?
The new line is: "That Nana... She's surprisingly daring" as opposed to "That Nana... such a smooth operator".

As I said, not much difference.

Chapter 17 was a lot better than I thought it'd be. I was under the impression nothing much would happen, but it had great development for Momo. She was so adorable in this chapter! It turns out that despite the aggressiveness she's demonstrated, she's not ready to all the way yet. She's even embarrassed to do naughty stuff to Rito when he's awake (apparently there's no problem when he's asleep though ). It's not that surprising, she's only a 14-year-old girl after all (her age was finally confirmed!).

Quote:

It's indeed getting more and more apparent that what Momo truly yearns for is Rito's love and nothing else. The harem is only a means to an end. However, I don't think the reason she doesn't confess to him directly is that she lacks courage, or rather, I'd say it's only a small part of it. The main problem is that her sister, whom she loves and respects very much, is in love with Rito -who loves her back- and that she'd never want to do anything that'd hurt her, so hogging Rito for herself and stealing him from her is not even an option in her mind. The solution she came up with (thanks to Lala herself) was to build a harem for Rito. I don't think she's fooling herself at all, she knows exactly what she wants and simply chose the path that will lead to everybody's happiness including hers. In the end, it's much better than becoming Rito's mistress (an option she considered in TLR).

Of course, if she could have Rito for herself without hurting anybody else's feelings, she'd do it; but it's impossible. Bottom line is... Momo is too kind.

Until now, Rito thought Momo was just playing around, but he's finally starting to realize she is in love with him and that she is building the harem for her own sake too. She's always talking about the happiness of the other girls, but never her own. The harem is a way for her to be happy too, that's why she's so serious about it. Rito seems to have failed to notice that until now.

Harem end is the ideal ending for me, but after witnessing how much she loves Rito in this chapter (she's really crazy about him), I wouldn't mind a Momo end.
Old 2012-03-02, 10:26   Link #3340
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This was such a nice chap...we can see that from here on its also Momo's character to develop and learn to be true to herself
Aside from tht Yui carrying a photo of Rito around saying "He's shameless!" Oh Yui, u cute lovable tsundere, just admit tht u love him
And I agree she really borderline yandere over him(in an adorable sense)
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen