AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 23:18   Link #3981
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Still no news on the latest chap??
Old 2012-06-01, 01:16   Link #3982
Freeter
i see baka people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I mean come on, who wouldn't want her in the harem, seriously! Yabuki-sensei for us Mikado lovers, make a focus chapter on her soon!
'sup. Two things:

1. You can't hotlink booru stuff
2. You can't post pics with nips (made that mistake with a chapter spoiler, mod flushed it out)

There are plenty of safe Mikado pics out there, so save one to your PC and re-upload it through an image host.

Quote:
Still no news on the latest chap??
If the last post in the thread doesn't drop the spoiler blitz, then assume there is none and wait.

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 01:28   Link #3983
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
YAY MILF SQUAD... tearju, mikado, and kazehana(sekirei) are my top 3 lol

I wouldn't count Tearju and Mikado as MILF yet since they aren't technically mothers yet lol

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 01:30   Link #3984
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post

Anyway regarding Saki. Having Saki in the harem is redundant, at least to me, because she is in love with Zastin, Lala personal attendant/bodyguard, and doesn't really think high of Rito, to say the least. I personal think the character is annoying as hell. Putting Rin in the harem instead of Saki seems more logical to me.
I would agree that she is arrogant and annoying... the same Aya is not welcome in the harem plan for me.... Rin is the only one that should join and she has shownt to have somehing in Darkness series to do ^^ so Rin yes... aya and saki no for me

well maybe saki would join if it would give her a slight chance to get closer to zastin but she doesnt look ot have any interst in rito..... while rin was mumbling to mikan that rito squized her and touched her breasts... and she said it with no anger but with a blush xD is it a sign is it XD

for mikado to join well she might think it looks fun when she learns about the harem plan.... while tear might join when yami and mea would be in... to be together with them again and look over their bodies she created... well maybe mikado would grow some interest if she was 1v1 with rito in a room (like rito gets ot infirmary to get some sleep... she might watch him or take notice that momo is doing such things to rito and considers it fun and joins in xD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 01:35   Link #3985
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I wouldn't count Tearju and Mikado as MILF yet since they aren't technically mothers yet lol
How about MLILFS? Mature ladies bla bla bla.
Old 2012-06-01, 01:41   Link #3986
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer

how bout a TILF?
since they're pretty much teachers, though Mikado's a school nurse
I think we could count her as a teacher lol

Old 2012-06-01, 02:00   Link #3987
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
how bout a TILF?
Actually, you could use TILF, but, it would have a much ecchier meaning-v-;;. Especially add a P-o before the T^^;;.
Old 2012-06-01, 02:16   Link #3988
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
how bout a TILF?
TIFLs huh? Great thinking that totally works well for me!
Old 2012-06-01, 04:27   Link #3989
zeromcd

Here is next chapters color page from Sakiyomi Jump Bang

Spoiler for chapter 20:
zeromcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 06:33   Link #3990
faiz blaster

First of all, regarding the amazing pic above, Yabuki really is into making color pages that are more and more risque (not that I'm complaining). Also, he has some balls to show that kind of pic on the TV.

Now, back on the main topic...

Spoiler for Saving Space:

I don't understand what you guys have against Saki. Okay, she is not a character that you can easily emphasize with, but she does has her moments (the times when she sheltered Riko into her place or when she ran away from home are just some examples that come to mind right now). Also, we need to keep in mind that she was created under the precept of filling up the "ojou-sama/gag-character-style" cliché, so it is only natural that she will draw the short end of the stick in the story most of the time.

The only thing that can be truly said about Saki, is that her character was really poorly developed throughout this series. The same can also be said about Aya and Rin, actually. In my honest opinion, the only way for one of the three to be included in the Harem Plan is if the other two also go together with her. If not, I would prefer that they are kept away from it so not to spoil their characters.

Once again, I think it is probable that Tearju will be eventually included in the harem (she has been inclining that way from the moment of her introduction, actually). However, the same cannot be said about Mikado. True, she has a tendency for teasing Rito, and her very existence simply screams "EROTIC!", but never showed any real potential as a love-interest.
Old 2012-06-01, 06:40   Link #3991
ImperialFlameGod8190

there's another thing u guys really dont understand its that in reality in 162 he was gonna confess to Haruna but the girls screwed him up. The element of this show that truly needs to be adressed is Yami's "sister" Mea. It seems as though her role as the ultra antagonist is over unless her master Nemisis finds someway to be a regular part of the series forget Yami but will Mea join the harem as quickly.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 07:06   Link #3992
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Tearju pretty much counts as one in my eyes. She didn't give birth to Yami the traditional way, but she created her using her cells nonetheless (it's not that dissimilar to surrogacy when you think about it) and she raised her for a few years. She's the closest thing to a mother Yami is ever going to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeromcd View Post
Here is next chapters color page from Sakiyomi Jump Bang

Spoiler for chapter 20:
Niiiice. Was this Jump bang dedicated to To love-ru?

A few pics are out.

Spoiler for ch 20 spoilers pics:
Old 2012-06-01, 07:41   Link #3993
Freeter
i see baka people

Spoiler for 20 NSFW:

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 08:03   Link #3994
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Rito should be the one getting licked.
Old 2012-06-01, 09:23   Link #3995
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post

I don't understand what you guys have against Saki. Okay, she is not a character that you can easily emphasize with, but she does has her moments (the times when she sheltered Riko into her place or when she ran away from home are just some examples that come to mind right now). Also, we need to keep in mind that she was created under the precept of filling up the "ojou-sama/gag-character-style" cliché, so it is only natural that she will draw the short end of the stick in the story most of the time.

The only thing that can be truly said about Saki, is that her character was really poorly developed throughout this series. The same can also be said about Aya and Rin, actually. In my honest opinion, the only way for one of the three to be included in the Harem Plan is if the other two also go together with her. If not, I would prefer that they are kept away from it so not to spoil their characters.
I personally don't have anything against Saki. I just prefer she remain out of the harem as A) She already likes Zastin and B) Rito shouldn't end up attracting every female he's ever met. It's good to at least have a couple who do not become part of the harem.

But I disagree that Rin should not become part of it without Saki. I'm not sure how it would spoil either of their characters if she did, as I think we've seen enough of them that they don't constantly have to be the three musketeers together. Heck, back in the original series, Saki got a whole small arc where she spent most of the time separated from the other two. And in Darkness, we already got a Rin chapter where Saki and Aya made no appearance. So I definitely think it's possible for only Rin to join. So far, she's certainly the only one who's caught Momo's attention.

Thankfully, if that Yabuki interview from a while ago is anything to go by, his plans are indeed to keep Saki pining for Zastin, but also that he's more interested in writing about Rin.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 09:29   Link #3996
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Rito should be the one getting licked.
He already has. It's her turn now.
Old 2012-06-01, 09:38   Link #3997
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Tearju pretty much counts as one in my eyes. She didn't give birth to Yami the traditional way, but she created her using her cells nonetheless (it's not that dissimilar to surrogacy when you think about it) and she raised her for a few years. She's the closest thing to a mother Yami is ever going to get.

A few pics are out.

hmmm you have a point there
I wonder how Yami sees Tearju
as a mother or as a Big Sister?

anyway, wow
Yabuki never fails to please us
can't wait for it to get scanlated

Old 2012-06-01, 10:14   Link #3998
Xaturas

Hmmm 20 chapters maybe I should start reading it. Hope there is some story besides the super incresed fanservice level.
Old 2012-06-01, 10:47   Link #3999
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

A few pics are out.

Wow, and this isn't anyone's imagination excites me to no end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Hmmm 20 chapters maybe I should start reading it. Hope there is some story besides the super incresed fanservice level.
Well if you read the original, then this is a step up in terms of both fan-service and story
Old 2012-06-01, 10:53   Link #4000
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well if you read the original, then this is a step up in terms of both fan-service and story
Yeah I read few chapters when it started. Also I know the general harem plan story. However as I look at it I just see it as Hentai without sex. Not that I don't read H but still its kinda @_@.

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, milf, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen