AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-01, 15:35   Link #5701
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Rito saw many times momos sweet spot too... maybe lala too (the chapter with see-trough glasses.... he made lala bow and show the stuff)

besides he mostly saw every girl in school with those glasses :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 16:42   Link #5702
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Hey all, haven't read the Rin chapter yet, but all this talk of her made me throw together another drabble to follow the one I posted a while ago. This one,

Spoiler for length, a little Rito/Rin drabble fun:


So, here's the next part,

Spoiler for more length:


Don't know if it's as good as the first one, but hope it's enjoyable all the same
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 16:56   Link #5703
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hey all, haven't read the Rin chapter yet, but all this talk of her made me throw together another drabble to follow the one I posted a while ago. This one,

Spoiler for length, a little Rito/Rin drabble fun:


So, here's the next part,

Spoiler for more length:


Don't know if it's as good as the first one, but hope it's enjoyable all the same

TOO FREAKING LONG....and there are no aditional space between some lines and the whole text just merges together after a while... seriously it hurts the eyes.... additional space between important lines gives a little break to the eye... but when its line under a line its hard to read (at least for me) ^^

anyway for now any Rin/rito pairing wont happen ^^ we need more rin chapters to get her trust and her acceptance of that person... kinda like how it was with kyoko... at the beggining she was neutral...but later when he showed her his carring side and did the princess carry she entered the rito love side ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 19:43   Link #5704
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Rito's "sword" next chapter will be the key to save Rin.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 20:14   Link #5705
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I think Rito is similar to Mihoshi and Seina Yamada that he bends cause and effect, only in his case leads to perverted situations.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 20:21   Link #5706
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
TOO FREAKING LONG....and there are no aditional space between some lines and the whole text just merges together after a while... seriously it hurts the eyes.... additional space between important lines gives a little break to the eye... but when its line under a line its hard to read (at least for me) ^^

anyway for now any Rin/rito pairing wont happen ^^ we need more rin chapters to get her trust and her acceptance of that person... kinda like how it was with kyoko... at the beggining she was neutral...but later when he showed her his carring side and did the princess carry she entered the rito love side ^^
Gimme a break, I already had to go through the whole thing once to italicize everything. No one complained about it last time, so I didn't think to do it now. Besides, I think there is ample space between all those longer lines. And yeah, it's long, hence the spoiler tag.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 22:29   Link #5707
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Well that was an interesting chapter and its good to see that Momo can't put Aya and Saki on rito's harem list lol but I think next chapter my prediction is that Rito is going to do something brave or just rash and end up hurt and it'll have everyone worrying. I think that would make for some great drama between the girls.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 23:23   Link #5708
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyredwolf View Post
i think rito is similar to mihoshi and seina yamada that he bends cause and effect, only in his case leads to perverted situations.
you can keep your water/air/earth/fire bending!
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 08:39   Link #5709
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Alright, if it will help people's eyes, I've gone and put breaks between the lines.

Spoiler for Rito/Rin drabble part 2:
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 10:12   Link #5710
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Well that was an interesting chapter and its good to see that Momo can't put Aya and Saki on rito's harem list lol but I think next chapter my prediction is that Rito is going to do something brave or just rash and end up hurt and it'll have everyone worrying. I think that would make for some great drama between the girls.
They still seem to be on her list. She just realized it will be very difficult to add them in the harem.

I don't get why she keeps adding more and more girls. The more harem members, the less time she'll have to spend with Rito. Either she has a NTR fetish (possible given her reactions each time she fantasizes about Rito doing the dirty with somebody) or she doesn't realize what she's doing.

Right now, the girls on her list seem to be: Lala, Haruna, Yui, Nana, Yami, Mikan, Run, Saki, Aya, Rin, Tearju, Mea. If you add Momo herself, that's already 13 girls for one man. He won't have a lot of time to spend with each of them unless Lala clones him... but then that would defeat the purpose of a harem, would it? She really needs to think this through.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 10:40   Link #5711
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
They already have a megne through Tearju and Saki's already infatuated to Zastin so Momo can remove Aya and Saki fom her list...

She can substitute/replace them with the ghost and the nurse...

then again there's also that friend of Haruna that always grope others...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 11:42   Link #5712
sgwc
I'm just a support char..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They still seem to be on her list. She just realized it will be very difficult to add them in the harem.

I don't get why she keeps adding more and more girls. The more harem members, the less time she'll have to spend with Rito. Either she has a NTR fetish (possible given her reactions each time she fantasizes about Rito doing the dirty with somebody) or she doesn't realize what she's doing.

Right now, the girls on her list seem to be: Lala, Haruna, Yui, Nana, Yami, Mikan, Run, Saki, Aya, Rin, Tearju, Mea. If you add Momo herself, that's already 13 girls for one man. He won't have a lot of time to spend with each of them unless Lala clones him... but then that would defeat the purpose of a harem, would it? She really needs to think this through.
Chapter 23 page 26-27.
Momo's monologue tells us the she wants many girls to fall for Rito, vying for his love hence he will be "caught in the net of love with no place to escape to."
__________________
En whai pauwel gaunji yasra whou na cenjue sor tou zuieg.
Why the power tortures the kind people that doesn't want to fight for it? -Misha Artcerc Lune [Ar Tonelico]-
sgwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 18:27   Link #5713
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
then again there's also that friend of Haruna that always grope others...
Ah Risa

Saki and her looks similar only she has shorter hair.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 18:48   Link #5714
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
then again there's also that friend of Haruna that always grope others...
Risa? Not a good idea. She might take over the harem (Momo herself admitted she's very skilled when it comes to pleasing girls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Chapter 23 page 26-27.
Momo's monologue tells us the she wants many girls to fall for Rito, vying for his love hence he will be "caught in the net of love with no place to escape to."
She doesn't need that many girls to accomplish that. Adding too many is counterproductive. The core group is enough. Wanting to including girls who like Rito in order to "make everybody happy" is fine, but it doesn't make sense to forcefully add girls like Saki who are in love with somebody else. She should leave Saki and Aya alone.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 20:15   Link #5715
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
The only way that I could see takeing Saki from zast to make her happy is if Mono knows the design of his looks wasn't the only thing he got from Creed.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 00:56   Link #5716
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She doesn't need that many girls to accomplish that. Adding too many is counterproductive. The core group is enough. Wanting to including girls who like Rito in order to "make everybody happy" is fine, but it doesn't make sense to forcefully add girls like Saki who are in love with somebody else. She should leave Saki and Aya alone.
I think one of Momo's problems is that she still doesn't understand Earth's common sense fully. She comes from a culture in which one man having as many concubines as he wants is normal, and she probably also thinks: "If they all love him, why not being part of a harem?" But in that she doesn't realise that most people on Earth wouldn't like that, as people tend to prefer single partners.

That said, whilst I'm aware Momo's feelings for Rito are 100% genuine, I don't think they're mature. She says she's okay with just being a lover, but there's hardly any compromise and even less an actual relationship in that, which is the part I believe she's overlooking.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 05:21   Link #5717
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think one of Momo's problems is that she still doesn't understand Earth's common sense fully. She comes from a culture in which one man having as many concubines as he wants is normal, and she probably also thinks: "If they all love him, why not being part of a harem?" But in that she doesn't realise that most people on Earth wouldn't like that, as people tend to prefer single partners.

That said, whilst I'm aware Momo's feelings for Rito are 100% genuine, I don't think they're mature. She says she's okay with just being a lover, but there's hardly any compromise and even less an actual relationship in that, which is the part I believe she's overlooking.
She's doing this precisely because she cannot have the normal relationship that is common in Earth cultures, specifically Japan because rich men do take mistresses around the world. She knows Rito will never be hers, that's why she does this. The maturity in Momo's feelings is that she accepts the fact that she will never be Rito's first or second lover. By changing Rito into someone that cannot help but love more than one woman, she will be loved in the end.
__________________
Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 05:39   Link #5718
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
^That's precisely the problem. Rito also goes by Japanese common sense in terms of relationships. He could probably get off to the idea of a harem, like any other man would, but he clearly wants a normal relationship. She wants to change that to at least get anything. In addition, she believes the other girls would also be happy in the same way, and whilst that may work for some of the alien girls, I'm sure the Earth girls are probably not so keen into the harem idea.

That's why I'm saying that Momo's feelings are not mature, as she basically goes and thinks that if she cannot get the cake she can at least get scraps, instead of simply moving on.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 08:27   Link #5719
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Guess I'm talking to myself here So, time to read the chapter.

Well! Not as much Rin as I would have liked, but thankfully it looks like it will be continued next time. And I imagine Rito will have some hand in saving her and thus make her start having feelings for him? Sounds about right.

And hey, Rito complimented her out of the blue and called her pretty then got embarrassed! Maybe Yabuki and I do share a mind

Lastly, seems people are forgetting the interview again, where Yabuki said he had no plans to make Saki part of the harem, iirc. Which makes sense. Look how smitten she still is with Zastin after all this time. I will be very surprised if that changes.

Oh, and can't forget, page 26 was
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 11:52   Link #5720
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
^That's precisely the problem. Rito also goes by Japanese common sense in terms of relationships. He could probably get off to the idea of a harem, like any other man would, but he clearly wants a normal relationship. She wants to change that to at least get anything. In addition, she believes the other girls would also be happy in the same way, and whilst that may work for some of the alien girls, I'm sure the Earth girls are probably not so keen into the harem idea.

That's why I'm saying that Momo's feelings are not mature, as she basically goes and thinks that if she cannot get the cake she can at least get scraps, instead of simply moving on.
Momo's feelings are one of the most mature from most of the girls... she knows she loves him and will do everything for him... the same he is on her mind most of the time..... but lets look on Lala... she talks about loveing rito but she doest do anything a couple would normaly do... and it was her common sense that picked up the "harem idea" and she is the first one of ritos... and she is the first one to come up with the many wifes thing... momo only took that idea from her big sister and tries to use it for her own sake

momo is not selfish and she cares for Lala so she doesnt want to jump in and take rito from her big sister as it would really hurt her.... and becouse she is younger then rito she is just afraid that she would be rejected so she tries to get closeer to him so he would accept her as she is.... since Haruna is generally all on ritos mind a person who doesnt care to confess even if lala says its ok


If momo wanted rito she would take him...but she has good heart and doesnt want to hurt lala or other girls... so momo is the most mature from the bunch.... from all the people Haruna should be the person to give up and just move on... as she doesnt take any actions towards rito... and just waits that rito will be give nto her on a silver plate where she doesnt have to do anything in that dirrection

Even yui...yami...mea...nemesis made bigger steps towards rito then did haruna... seriously... nemesis in 1chapter made more then haruna (and most of the girls) in both series put all together... yui from tsun steadily gets to ritos camp with each chapter with her..... from "doesnt care" to "cant wait for his call"


anyway Ritos common sense is blocking all efforts for now... but this might change if he has a 1v1 talk with his mother and lalas mother.... Ringo said to rito that he should never make a girl cry... and if he goes by monogamy here there will be lots of sad girls... so ringo might agree and all girls have to agree for that themselfs if htey are ok with the harem idea then there is no problem... the same goes for Lala mother... if she says its ok then rito will be convinced that this is for the girls sake.


for current chapter well I would kick out saki and aya from the harem idea... and its kidna funny... that saki a royal now loves Zastin who is like aya a servant to the deviluke empire..... so later on the statuses might change.... rito would be a royal... while saki would be like under him in her status :P

I guess right now we have generally 2human girls (kyoko is halfhuman-halfalien) haruna and yui.... and all other girls are either aliens...weapons...or ghost.... so the law might not apply to aliens.... so the problem stands yui or haruina as human girls ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, milf, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.