AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-19, 11:32   Link #6641
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
well momo herself couldnt show lala about what is sex... she throught she is too pure for that right now and that she just cant do it.... but man why wont lala go throught www to find about what is love and other stuff ^^

anyway momo showed lala what is a kiss... and the result was lala instantly going to test it with rito... but after current chapters I think rito should present lala with a kiss for what she did for him (she used so much energy that she shinked to loli... and all to protect him)


chapter after nex one I guess momo will be unable to sleep after what she saw rito does to yami... and out of jelousy she wants that too xD but next chapter I belive will be rito doing some ecchi things... only later to be seen by mikan xD

anyway I hope nex arc. will focus on lala a bit... kinda cure her current loli status
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 11:40   Link #6642
ukulelembo
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
anyway I hope nex arc. will focus on lala a bit... kinda cure her current loli status
I believe that rather than another arc, we more likely get new spin-off since "Darkness" will be resolved in this arc.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 13:54   Link #6643
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
well stopping yamis current incomplete transformation into darkness isnt called getting rid of the problem for good... so after knowing what is darkness it might lead to the road of how to get rid of it from yami once for all.

currently there is so many unsolved roads that it would be hard to finish the manga in few chapters and tie stuff up.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 15:10   Link #6644
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
I think tha "Darkness" in the title doesn't just refer to Yami but also how the series is darker (look at the fights) than previous series. Going with this, the fan service is raunchier.
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 15:17   Link #6645
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
We already had two series focused on her and Haruna better have a new arc for each girl that is part of the harem, might I suggest Yui be next or Momo, also have Rito be more aggressive after Darkness and go forward with the harem plan.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 17:21   Link #6646
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
We already had two series focused on her and Haruna better have a new arc for each girl that is part of the harem, might I suggest Yui be next or Momo, also have Rito be more aggressive after Darkness and go forward with the harem plan.

if rito focuses his attention to lala.... it would force other girls out of jelousy to go into the offensive a little more so more momo, yui and maybe even kyoko along with run xD (still waiting for mikado sensei to act )


ha maybe in current fight rito will get injured and so the girls will bring him to mikado sensei for treatment and here i starts with her path opening xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 19:46   Link #6647
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
i will say more rin scenes
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 01:06   Link #6648
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
The focus is still about Lala and Haruna because they are the key to a harem plan. I think it doesn't matter if the girls want the harem route or not because it's ultimately up to the lead guy to determine who he truly is in love with (that, the girl that he should be with).
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 06:58   Link #6649
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
The focus is still about Lala and Haruna because they are the key to a harem plan. I think it doesn't matter if the girls want the harem route or not because it's ultimately up to the lead guy to determine who he truly is in love with (that, the girl that he should be with).
Sorry to say but the main focus of TLR darkness has been 2-fold integrating yami to the harem since she's still the only one who wants to kill Rito in the current series and integrating Haruna because without her approval the harem plan is utterly useless. Lala has pretty much been a dead weight to the story with the brief exception of the last few chapters. Its also integrated some of the other girls that were minor characters
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 23:51   Link #6650
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
I think it is about Lala and Haruna to an extant since Haruna has yet to give a verdict on the harem plan and Lala might decide that she doesn't want to go along with the harem plan and want to date/marry Rito and not have him become.

For people that are pro-harem plan, consider this: While several girls say that they love Rito, his most significant romantic relationships likely has been with Lala & Haruna. I think these 2 are the only girls that truly love him and the others are mistaking for lust or it's actually that they like him and not love him.

Notice I am not stating it as a fact but my own interpretation. With this, for people saying that there will be a harem ending, the same thing applies because despite how much this series has been about a harem ending, many surprises are still to be seen and maybe the creators actually have it come down to simply choosing Haruna .

I think something that's important for Rito to realize: You have someone that you consider the ideal or even perfect girlfriend (Haruna). However, since perfection doesn't really exist even in this series, you also have someone who might currently be the closest thing to a girlfriend (Lala). I'm saying that I think Haruna is who Rito really wants to be with and Lala is who he should be with.

I think that this in part comes from them having what I feel is a more developed relationship in the first series. Also, if he loves Haruna that much, I think it'd make more sense that he'd confess to her before confessing to Lala (I think that's another 1 of Rito's various stupid decisions). Also, she had many opportunities to confess before Lala even arrived. I do understand that she's a nice shy girl (I think she is as bad at it as Naruto's Hinata) though such shyness that defines them can get annoying and might leave the idea that what would Rito see in her?
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 04:39   Link #6651
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post

I think something that's important for Rito to realize: You have someone that you consider the ideal or even perfect girlfriend (Haruna). However, since perfection doesn't really exist even in this series, you also have someone who might currently be the closest thing to a girlfriend (Lala). I'm saying that I think Haruna is who Rito really wants to be with and Lala is who he should be with.

I think that this in part comes from them having what I feel is a more developed relationship in the first series. Also, if he loves Haruna that much, I think it'd make more sense that he'd confess to her before confessing to Lala (I think that's another 1 of Rito's various stupid decisions). Also, she had many opportunities to confess before Lala even arrived. I do understand that she's a nice shy girl (I think she is as bad at it as Naruto's Hinata) though such shyness that defines them can get annoying and might leave the idea that what would Rito see in her?
My friend if u read To Love Ru you know that he tried to confess to Haruna at the beginning of the series but failed because lala interrupted him He also tried to confess to haruna at the end of to love ru but it was again interrupted. He tried to confess to haruna it just got screwed up
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 06:23   Link #6652
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
My friend if u read To Love Ru you know that he tried to confess to Haruna at the beginning of the series but failed because lala interrupted him He also tried to confess to haruna at the end of to love ru but it was again interrupted. He tried to confess to haruna it just got screwed up
And those aren't the only times he has tried. Part of the reason she has gotten less focus as both series has gone on is to prevent things from becomeing stale since pretty much the only thing that keeps from both of them hooking up is that every time they try to get together something interprets it.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 10:12   Link #6653
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
And those aren't the only times he has tried. Part of the reason she has gotten less focus as both series has gone on is to prevent things from becomeing stale since pretty much the only thing that keeps from both of them hooking up is that every time they try to get together something interprets it.
Which is another reason I don't want her with Rito. It reminds of how often when Hinata sees Naruto, she passes out or gets shy.

Also, even if it was the last chapter of the 1st series, if he had confessed to Haruna after shouting out her name, he might not have had the other girls to think he was confessing to them.

The ch. 162 scans I saw has him say "I love you" while the ch. 161 scans has him saying he loves Lala and likes Haruna. Difference between love and like is that love is a stronger feeling. To me, confessing to Lala before his somewhat successful (in terms of finally saying the words) moment says that he either (a) in love with Lala but likes Haruna or (b) loves/likes Lala more than he loves/likes Haruna.
__________________
≠epic fail

Last edited by Kadmos1; 2014-07-21 at 23:48.
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 10:07   Link #6654
Always86
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
I'll be interested to see what happens once Yami is stopped. Whether that's then end of TLR or just Darknesss.

My favourite characters were always Lala and Yui. With Lala as a Loli I'm not interested in her. Which leaves Yui. Not to say other characters don't have their appeal, just down to one favourite.

Just a thought, with Lala littlified, will her Dad still let her marry Rito? What do people think, is she stuck as a Loli like her dad or will she get big again?
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 12:57   Link #6655
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
I don't know if her Dad would still want her to marry Rito in her condition. I don't think she'll be permanently Loli because I think she's smart enough to find a way to turn back.
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 14:48   Link #6656
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
But lets look on situation a little different... if lala didnt appear... haruna wouldnt take a notice of rito and wouldnt act at all (now she feels the pressure of lala)....but the most important is how rito changed... in the beggining he couldnt talk to girls at all...but throught the series and interreaction with lala he was getting used to them and is able to talk to them in a normal way... even saruyama noticed that rito changed

now rito is more aware of love and is able to think about his own feelings... like he couldn kiss lala with his half-assed feelings... he growns up... lala too starts to understand love and romantic stuff

anywya Gid might not agree with the harem plan.... but we have to wait for lala's mother to appear and have a little talk with her own kids, rito and gid... she might be the missing factor to the harem plan succcess ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 17:34   Link #6657
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
zibi88, I thank you for pointing out another thing to add to my RitoXLala shipping point list.

ImperialFlameGod8190, I'm happy the creators had Lala appear to interrupt his confession with what you said.
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 17:37   Link #6658
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
But lets look on situation a little different... if lala didnt appear... haruna wouldnt take a notice of rito and wouldnt act at all (now she feels the pressure of lala)....but the most important is how rito changed... in the beggining he couldnt talk to girls at all...but throught the series and interreaction with lala he was getting used to them and is able to talk to them in a normal way... even saruyama noticed that rito changed
There is little doubt he has changed but you are wrong about haruna. If you remember from the beginning of the series Lala's first major appearance outside of when she popped into the bed was interrupting Rito's confession to haruna. We now know that Haruna has liked Rito all along but was nervous its very likely that if Lala didn't interrupt his confession would've been successful and the two of them would be dating.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-07-22 at 17:58. Reason: fixed broken quote code...
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 18:53   Link #6659
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
The interuptions were the only things that were keeping Haruna and Rito apart durring the early series and a good number of them were cause either directly or indirectly by Lala. And those interuptions have to happen or the series pretty much ends even at the end of the first series if he had been able to confess it is extremely likely that Rito would've ended up rejecting Lala and he would have not returned the feelings of Run, Momo or Yui. It is only at this point that it has gotten to the point that a confession might be possible since Rito is to the point that he is seriously conflicted knowing that both Lala and Run are in love with him and he really doesn't want to hurt them but any confession with Haruna will lock the harem so if a girl is to have any chance they will need to get in before her.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 19:18   Link #6660
Kadmos1
≠epic failure
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Glendale, AZ
Age: 28
Knowing how Lala is more open with her feelings to Rito, I wouldn't be surprised if she does this and Rito realizes that Lala is the girl for him. I wish Rito would get a spine and choose of the girls already. Also, the series feels like it's dragging too long with this (being a monthly series doesn't help).

I'd much rather have an ending where he picks between Lala and Haruna than for the series to take over 2 more years to finish.
__________________
≠epic fail
Kadmos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.